Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Evolution Exchange Excitement! (724)

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Wait, why does Professor Juniper need to be more serious in battles?
    I was talking about Bianca.

My ideal battle ever!

I enjoyed this episode a lot. Crustle is THE KING!

About Bianca's trading. I am glad she has an Escavalier now, it will definitely be a powerhouse later on. And Accelgor is in great hands too, Juniper will take good care of it, I'm sure. The lack of an emotional goodbye of Shelmet didn't really bother me, because trades do not equal releases. It's not like it was a Paul-Chimchar situation.

I still like Bianca.
    Cacturne, The One and The Only!!!

Credit to LASL for this amazing banner!!

Credit to Gladeshadow!!

Okay a few things about this episode... If you haven't seen it yet it contains spoilers so you've been warned.

I don't see what Chargestone Cave has to do with evolution while in the game it doesn't need to be in any particular place. I can understand this is for our convenience but do they not have trade machines in the Pokemon Centers in the Unova Region? And why are they so big and how'd it get there?
    Another thing. I thought Escavalier didn't respond to Bianca due to her lack of experience which in the game is done with badges. I guess that rule doesn't apply, although it didn't work with Ash's Charizard either...
    I see the trade machine and how complicated it is and other than the trade evolution because I think all of that complexity has something to do with altering something and making them evolve... But I don't see why they don't just give each other their poke bals when they trade and that's that.
    They didn't recharge after using Hyper Beam OR Rock Wrecker.
    I kind of want to know who Prof Juniper's looking for in the caves... nvm. I just found out at the end of the episode.
    WHY WAS ESCAVALIER SO FAST!!! T_T I want a fast Escavalier...
    My Black Friend Code is 4770 6733 5678

Click the banner to check out The Phantom Legacy
    Join us on The Phantom Legacy Xat

Come trade with me! PM me for offers.
    Be sure to check out Serpentine's Breeding Shop

Aww was sad there was no TR. Would of loved to see a tag battle with them. I had a feeling Papa Juniper left his pen there though. Is it just me or does Bianca sound like Sailor Moon? Wonder if Zekrom or Reshiram appear next episode since Papa may be looking into them. Team Juniper!
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/122mflw.jpg[/IMG]
    Smile Forever

Another great episode. Wishing they would hurry up and come out with the black and white series on DVD.

-this ep. Showcased 6 different pokes in 1 ep. And ash used his pokedex on each of them. I believe that's a record in the show's history how many times Ash used his dex. Might have to go back and look at "ninja poke-showdown" from season 1 to make sure.

-the karrablast/shelmet evolution was and still is a pretty interesting thing this time around. Never been done inherting a different pokemon's features during cross trading. Wonder if it'll be used again next generation or it may just be exclusive to these 2 pokes.

-the tag battle was great. 2 hyper beams in 1. I knew Boldore wasn't gonna last after that. And cilan's crustle....man seeing this ep. Makes me wanna get a crustle and a esclavaier of my own.

-I had a feeling at the end that it was juniper's dad she had thought was in the cave. I actually kinda like these big cliffhangers they have going on sometimes. Adds to the excitement of waiting to see what happens next week like a soap opera or something.

9/10 for this episode.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Okay a few things about this episode... If you haven't seen it yet it contains spoilers so you've been warned.

I don't see what Chargestone Cave has to do with evolution while in the game it doesn't need to be in any particular place. I can understand this is for our convenience but do they not have trade machines in the Pokemon Centers in the Unova Region? And why are they so big and how'd it get there?
    Another thing. I thought Escavalier didn't respond to Bianca due to her lack of experience which in the game is done with badges. I guess that rule doesn't apply, although it didn't work with Ash's Charizard either...
    I see the trade machine and how complicated it is and other than the trade evolution because I think all of that complexity has something to do with altering something and making them evolve... But I don't see why they don't just give each other their poke bals when they trade and that's that.
    They didn't recharge after using Hyper Beam OR Rock Wrecker.
    I kind of want to know who Prof Juniper's looking for in the caves... nvm. I just found out at the end of the episode.
    WHY WAS ESCAVALIER SO FAST!!! T_T I want a fast Escavalier...
    Edit: I also forgot to mention. Rock Slide. I can see rocks fall from the sky from some kind of portals but where do they come from? It makes me question other moves that seem to materialize random stuff to hit the opponent with.
    Another Edit: Sorry for double posting, I thought I hit Edit but I must've misclicked and hit Reply with Quote. ^^;
    My Black Friend Code is 4770 6733 5678

Click the banner to check out The Phantom Legacy
    Join us on The Phantom Legacy Xat

Come trade with me! PM me for offers.
    Be sure to check out Serpentine's Breeding Shop

Edit: I also forgot to mention. Rock Slide. I can see rocks fall from the sky from some kind of portals but where do they come from? It makes me question other moves that seem to materialize random stuff to hit the opponent with.
    Another Edit: Sorry for double posting, I thought I hit Edit but I must've misclicked and hit Reply with Quote. ^^;
    Rock slide kinda was freaky. like what if a Pidgey just flew into the portal after the rock came out. XD
    Smile Forever

Just like how Karrablast wasn't seen stealing Shelmet's shell and Water Pokemon supposedly having infinite water supply in them, this is yet another inconsistency.

That, and that fast Escavalier.

Oh, and by the way, that Crustle seemed a bit too broken to me...I think.

Decent episode. Two evolutions and a tag battle. It was nice to showcase these six Pokemon here, too. Looking forward to the next episode after seeing Cedric Juniper collapsing.

just saw the episode... bianca was crazy as usual , i loved it when cilan was like.."ITS TRULY ROCKING AND ROLLING TAG TEAM TIME!!" lol good episode and very good battling bianca and juniper

I might die if they keep putting so much emphasis on crusTle. Silent t, like castle!! I liked crustle's win though, Cilan came off very gym leadery once Ash kamikaze'd boldore. Did not like lack of move recharge, I hate when they blatantly ignore secondary effects. Two double hyper beams in a row? pffffft.

Also, pikachu was being especially cute in this episode.

I found this episode to be decent. As usual, I liked the few pokemon debuts and the ending was a bit of a surprise...
    Last edited by WaterDragon trainer; 27th May 2012 at 7:09 PM.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

It's a good episode. Bianca and Escavalier didn't get along at first, but they managed to get along during the tag battle. What happened to Juniper's dad? We'll find out next time.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalynn View Post
    Did not like lack of move recharge, I hate when they blatantly ignore secondary effects. Two double hyper beams in a row? pffffft.
    Agreed.

I'm glad Bianca and the Professor didn't win after that, because it would have been unfair to Ash and Cilan.

It was pretty funny when Cilan just got annoyed and curb-stomped them both.

Iris is very annoying. She was cheering for Bianca and the professor to win when she's travelling with the other two.

If I were Ash or Cilan, I would have ditched her right there.

Iris is very annoying. She was cheering for Bianca and the professor to win when she's travelling with the other two.

It's obvious that she was trying to help Escavalier by cheering on his team.

I loved Pikachu's derp face in one scene. He was looking away from the battle in one scene for a good 10 seconds with a goofy look on his face.
    Smile Forever

This episode was exciting to watch as well. It also made me think of the evolution between Karrablast and Shelmet more. It never crossed my mind how they turn out with evolution after trading. But it all made sense to me now,

I'm glad to see Exscaviler was starting to get use to listening to Bianca, and that they almost one. Quite a powerhouse Pokemon for her. I hope it makes her more successful in the episodes to come.

Also the end had me spooked. I knew we were gonna see Junpier's father at some point, but now I'm curious as to what's happening and what happened to him after exiting the cave so weary.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

A good episode. It was interesting to see how a trade evolution works in the anime with the evolution occuring after the trade itself. The tag battle was also very enjoyable with the battle changing momentum all the time. However the decisive move was boldore protecting against the double hyper beam and that gave Cilan the believe to give two shell smash boosted Rock wreckers to finish the freshly evolved pair.

Also, I nice ending with the appearance of Juniper's father.

On to the next one!!!!!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

It's called girl power and rooting for the underdogs. Iris was trying to help Bianca and Escavalier because Iris herself knows it's like to have a pokemon that doesn't listen to you. She related to Bianca.

You= point messed.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 28th May 2012 at 8:06 PM.

One of the more forgettable episodes. Meh only thing it accomplsihed was introducing Escavalier. Meh, a filler for sure.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

It was an enjoyable episode, though I wish the writers would write Bianca abit more consistent. They've shown her as a competent battler in episodes, but then it just seems they do a reset on her and have her act like she doesn't know what she's doing. Also i'm tried of seeing Ash & Cilan do the double battles, i'd like to see Iris compete more especially since she's trying to raise Axew but it just seems the writer's like to relegate her to cheerleader mode.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I've watched it and that was the most epic Pokemon-Trading episode ever!

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Wat are you looking me? xP It's basic
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

I enjoyed the dub version. I thought Klink's and Klinklang's dub voices were fine. Karrablast's dub voice I thought was fine but I kind of wish it sounded more "Buggy". Got to hear Boldore's dub voice a little bit better in this episode, thought it was fine. I don't recall Escavalier's dub voice from it's debut, but I liked it. The bigger male assistant of Juniper's sounds very familiar, but I can't figure out where I remember him from.

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    One of the more forgettable episodes. Meh only thing it accomplsihed was introducing Escavalier. Meh, a filler for sure.
    I doubt most would considering this a "filler"...
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast