Having met with Professor Juniper and Bianca in Chargstone Cave, Bianca takes up on an offer to trade her Shelmet for a Karrablast in order to evolve them. However, the Karrablast she receives ends up having a personality change upon evolution and quickly attacks Ash & Co. Bianca doesn't know what to do so Professor Juniper suggests a battle to prove her worth as a trainer. The battle is Ash & Cilan VS Juniper and Bianca. Who shall win and will Escavalier learn to obey its new trainer?
Episodes starts with the narrator and a view of the exterior of the cave.
- Ash is excited about the trade, not even his own trade..
- Lots of sugoi's..
- Juniper is telling Bianca to be come..
- Wow.. Bianca's really anxious to get this trade done, is she even thinking of Shelmet?
INTRODUCTION ALREADY! Means, that we'll probably get more time afterwards, right?
- Battle between Juniper and Bianca. Cilan is refereee.
- Ash dexes Shelmet.
- HAHAHAHAHAHA Axew scares Shelmet by roaring at it! xD
- Karrablast comes out, frightens Shelmet even more.
- Ash dexes Karrablast
- They want to start fighting, Shelmet refuses to listen.
- Karrablast uses impressive Horn Attack and a Charging Attack.
- Shelmet uses Protect.
- Karrabalst is somewhat tired.
- Something happens with the monitoring equipment.
- And the trading equipment is sparking out.
- Bianca is afraid that they'll won't be able to trade.
- Team Rocket is mentioned.
- They go inside the cave, trying to figure out where the anomaly activity is coming from.
- Lots of Klink!!! They look funny! *Haven't watched the movie :P
- The guy with the rod detects something else.
- Klinklang is stuck onto a rock and sparking.
- Sparks then fly at Ash.
- Klinklang just fell off its rock.
- Juniper is doing something weird with a microphone.
- Klinklang is okay! :S
- Seems like these critters cause the Electrical activity in the cave, and if something goes awry with them, then the currents the cave gives off go haywire.
- Return to outside the cave.
- Karrablast and Shelmet are being returned to their pokeballs, about to be traded.
- The trade starts.. I'm predicting a commercial break before it's over..
- Bianca's eyes starts to glow
- Darn, trade has finished, no commercial break yet. I was wrong.
- Return to outside.
- A new battle starts between Bianca and Juniper.
- Shelmet comes out, and evolves immediately.
- Bianca dexes it. (Well that's smart writers).
- Karrablast comes out, and evolves immediately.
- Ash dexes Escavalier.
- Escavalier is just floating, and now is glaring.
- Bianca annoyed it, and now it's chasing her down as in the preview.
- Juniper had its fill, and lets Accelgor attack Escavalier to distract it from Bianca.
- Juniper tells Bianca to return Escavalier to its pokeball.
- They're talking about ANOTHER BATTLE...
- Double battle vs. Ash and Cilan, movie preview music?
- COMMERCIAL BREAK! :O Who's that pokemon: Shelmet...
- Double battle starts: Boldore, Crustle, Accelgor, Escavalier.
- Rock Smash to both bugs.
- X-scissor from Crustle, but Accelgor attacks it first.
- Escavalier is randomly attacking Boldore and Crustle at the same time, not listening to Bianca at all.
- Escavalier glares at Bianca again.
- Crustle uses Rock Slide, Boldore uses Rock Blast, both on Escavalier.
- Accelgor does a lot of good fighting to protect Escavalier.
- Accelgor uses Rest?
- Escavalier is shutting down, it needs a talk in order to continue fighting along with Accelgor.
- Boldore starts to charge Flash Cannon.
- Escavalier blocks for Accelgor.
- Crustle uses Rock Slide.
- Escavalier use Iron Defence.
- Ow.. Accelgor probably used Rest at some point, he's awake now.
- Both bugs are fighting like crazy now. Boldore is knocked into Crustle.
- Boldore actually TAKES THE HIT FOR CRUSTLE!!! TAKE THAT PEOPLE THAT THINK IT WAS WEAK!
- Crustle escapes a second double Hyper Beam, Shell Smashes, and uses Rock Wrecker twice, KO'ing both bugs.
- That was an intense battle.
- Bianca thanks Escavalier for its tough battle.
- Bianca takes Escavalier and leaves! :O She doesn't even take a second look at Accelgor! :O
- Such a horrible trainer!
- Cedric appears out of the cave!
- Extremely hurt, and KO'd on the floor!
Last edited by Locormus; 19th January 2012 at 10:23 AM.
Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-
"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."
Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:
I don't have any confirmation on their designs or what not, but these just came to me, and I want to get credit for if they turn out true. Dated 1:54am on 6-6-16:
- Rowlet: Arrowl
- Litten: Burstiger
- Popplio: Bubblaid
The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..
Hmmm this episode was good. I loved how Dento pwned both Bianca and Juniper 8D just like what you'd expect from a Gym Leader. X333 I almost thought they'd give Bianca/Juniper the win (like change it from the magazines).