Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did you replay the intro to get the hero you wanted?

yea i did i really wanted riolu it took me about 3 hours to get it and then my partner is a shinx.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

To be honest, yes, but i still told the truth concerning the questions...
    Darkness is just a friend you can't see!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

No, never. When I played Darkness, I just went with whoever and ended up with Charmander. And in Sky, I just so happened to get Riolu from the personality test, who I wanted anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    yea i did i really wanted riolu it took me about 3 hours to get it and then my partner is a shinx.
    Great minds think alike, it seems. They make a great combo, don't they?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Great minds think alike, it seems. They make a great combo, don't they?
    Heck yes!
    and in blue rescue i got a cubone and sqirtle
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Oh yeah! Shinx Riolu is a great combo!
    Though surprisingly, Vulpix Phanpy is really good too, if Phanpy gets AncientPower, and Vulpix gets Payback/Faint Attack. Never died yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Though surprisingly, Vulpix Phanpy is really good too, if Phanpy gets AncientPower, and Vulpix gets Payback/Faint Attack. Never died yet.
    Water types would kill them both, what do you use against them?
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Water types would kill them both, what do you use against them?
    Ever heard of getting third members on your team? Like Elektrike or Mareep?

I got Squirtle on my first try, and I kept it because I like it <3
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Ever heard of getting third members on your team? Like Elektrike or Mareep?
    What if you can't bring extra team members?

I had to replay the intro because I always get Skitty. I can't win if I play as Skitty.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Brine Cave.

Two words. Glowing Bow.

I got Charmander, and I was OK with that, so I just stuck with that.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

First playthrough I got Totodile and I stuck with him. But now every time I play it I tend to do the questions over and over again until I get someone I like.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Get what I take.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

No, I did reset a few times on both EOD and EOS.

If you're that desperate for a certain Pokémon you can't get, then you could look up the personality test. You'll probably have to lie, but it's a video game. :P
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Yes. Every time. I always try to answer honestly the first go though.

Replayed SOOOO many times to get what I wanted in EOT. I wanted a Charmander, like I had in Blue Rescue Team, so I could pretend that the second one was like the kid of my character from BRT. I was really happy when I started EOS and got Shinx first try. Shinx + Riolu = AWESOME.

Seriously hope they make Zorua a starter in the new one. Then I can make my upcoming fanfic team without getting rid of the first two characters. Also hope they keep Riolu as a starter.
    Currently Looking For: Jolly Terrakion (NO EVs), DW Shroomish (FEMALE), DW Gligar (FEMALE). A large number of Ditto would be well appreciated, namely those with Calm, Timid, Jolly and Impish Natures.

Batman is not the greatest superhero ever. He is more than that. Copy and paste this into your signature if you agree. -started by GreatGonzales

"Sanity is a little like gravity. All it takes is a little push, and you fall." - Joker, The Dark Knight

Black 2 Team

Oh, I restarted several times. It's not even funny.
    In fact, I know which personality traits correspond to which Pokemon for both male and female (though I know female better).
    Seriously.
    Ah, yes, I probably just said something stupid there, didn't I? Not surprising, I've been called an idiot on multiple occasions, although I do consider myself to be more intelligent than most...

Oh, I just kept going till I got Mudkip. I Found a chart somewhere that shows you what to do to get a certain starter. I can't find it as of yet though.

Mainly the reason I kept going to get a Mudkip was because Mudkip gave me the best advantage to beat the game. If I got a grass type, I would have been destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

I guess when PMD3 is released, all of us are going to have to redo pictures and hope we don't get Pikachu.

My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

I didn't because it seemed like a waste of time. I just started playing the game (Explorers of Darkness) and I was lucky enough to get the hero Pokemon that I wanted all along (Piplup).

No.

Because I never found the games difficult enough to warrant picking a certain starter, nor did I have any preference back then.

I responded "natually" during my first playthrough on Red Rescue Team (I still can't believe that I got Eevee without even trying ), but forced my own starter choice on the games ever since, even in PMD 2 and Sky.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I don't give up until I get the Pokemon I want so I often have to suffer watching the intro more than ten times. So the answer to this question is yes...
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast