Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aqua and Magma

I personally like Team Aqua. Because I like Water-types Pokemon. And also because of Kyogre.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Team Magma. They're objective made a bit more sense and their uniforms were cooler as well.
    Last edited by AuroriumX; 30th July 2013 at 7:27 PM.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I think both teams were obviously stupid and careless in their quest to capture the legendaries, but I like the twist how one of the teams are good depending on which game you got (unless you got Emerald). I liked the new concept of using the Earth's elements as a theme for the evil teams; overall the third generation was awesome considering when it came out and for what console it was designed for.

Definitely Aqua. I prefer their outfits, their symbol, Kyogre and their intentions. Team Magma is just meh...
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Magma is awesome but their music sucks
    Archie looks like a really cheap rapper so he sucks I wish he talked like one.

Fo trade: lv 100lv 100 ev trainedshiny event
    Stuff I want: legit shinies. IDC if they're cloned, just as long as they're legit.

Team Magma because Fire-types are cool.

Team Magma! Just because of Groudon!!!
    PROUD BROTHER OF mjuior3 AND LOVING IT!!!

I like them both. I guess I've grown more fond of Team Aqua, because Sapphire was my first Gen 3 game. The theme for the grunt battle is really cool.~ And also, Kyogre is one of the best legendaries that there is!

~Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner~

In my opinion, these two were the best "evil" team. I hated having to fight them because I thought their ambitions were good, not always the ways they get there, but wanting a better place. They each had a different idea of what a better place would be, but in ways they were both the same.

If there was an option to join any team in any of the games, it'd be one of these two.
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

Both of them were cray-cray. Like every evil team, I suppose.

But anyway, I've always preferred Team Magma. They don't actually use Fire-types so much as they do Ground-types (not that there are many Fire-types in Hoenn to choose from anyway, so they couldn't) but I like what they do use and I like their outfits. The weird horned hoodies are just pretty neat.

Team Aqua does use Carvanha, though, and that earns some points from me. And they both use Poochyena/Mightyena, which aren't something I see much of nowadays, now that I think of it...

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123