Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: One move that will change everything

how about a Ghost-type U-turn/Volt Switch instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    considering its had those moves since RB... And then, it even had a useable Base 100 Special stat!
    gyarados have base 60 sp.attack.. you probably saw his sp.defense which is indeed base 100.
    Well if Ferrothorn had rapid spin it would be easier to spin hazards.
    And if another bulky pokemon with recovery gets it is would be even better, since no pokemon with reliable recovery and enough bulk gets rapid spin (tentacruel is a close one but no recovery outside of rain dish).

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

how about a Ghost-type U-turn/Volt Switch instead?
    Give Slacking a bit of slack...ugh...I meant to do that? That works too and sounds totally plausible.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    gyarados have base 60 sp.attack.. you probably saw his sp.defense which is indeed base 100.
    And if another bulky pokemon with recovery gets it is would be even better, since no pokemon with reliable recovery and enough bulk gets rapid spin (tentacruel is a close one but no recovery outside of rain dish).
    uh, no, I meant 100 Special. Look at its Red/Blue stats, and you'll see what I meant.

@ ParaChomp plus other stuff like Giratina and Gengar would benefit immensely from a ghost type U-turn/Volt Switch.

It's good to see this thread again.

I'd like to see Volcarona and Yanmega use energy ball. The other special-orientated bug pokes can use it, so why can't Volcarona and Yanmega?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanik View Post
    It's good to see this thread again.

I'd like to see Volcarona and Yanmega use energy ball. The other special-orientated bug pokes can use it, so why can't Volcarona and Yanmega?
    because Giga Drain is learnable by both of them, and outclasses Energy Ball in any possible situation.

uh, no, I meant 100 Special. Look at its Red/Blue stats, and you'll see what I meant.

@ ParaChomp plus other stuff like Giratina and Gengar would benefit immensely from a ghost type U-turn/Volt Switch.
    Oh right you said RB I though you misspelled RS (Most people call gen 1 RGBY).

Well the best one would be gengar as he is the fastest one maybe mismagious with volt switch would be great,the problem with most ghost type is that most of them are kinda slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

That would be a waste of a move-slot imo. It has so many other moves to choose from already, why give another one it doesn't really need?

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Delibird with scrappy (it gets rapid spin). That would shoot little santa bird to at least UU.

Yanmega with focus blast, quick guard, and wide guard.

Sigilyph with the last two.

None shall oppose our reign!

Check out my fanfic, Pokelypse chronicles. You won't regret it.

http://pokelypse.blogspot.com/

Input is appreciated.

Oh right you said RB I though you misspelled RS (Most people call gen 1 RGBY).

Well the best one would be gengar as he is the fastest one maybe mismagious with volt switch would be great,the problem with most ghost type is that most of them are kinda slow.
    but the slower ones tend to be quite bulky, so it allows you to keep the momentum by having a slow Ghost typed Volt Switch/U-turn.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    However there is this thread which has this thread's purpose as well. Don't mean to mini-mod, just saying. I already got an infraction by you once and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet...

TT__TT

Cofagrigus with Volt Switch?
    No, you're right. That thread pretty much covers everything this thread would and more.

I'll go ahead and close this. Please feel free to continue your conversations in the Create/Change Anything Thread.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223