Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Do you still like 4th Generation games?

I just started over SoulSilver last night. Easily my FAVORITE Pokčmon game ever. It's beautiful, fun, exciting, everything about it is perfect. It will probably always be my favorite. I'm not as big of a fan of DPPt, but I still like them a lot. Always will
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

I prefer HGSS to all fith gen games so far. I love the nostalgia and I don't think I will ever reply get into the new games.

I like all the Generation 4 games with the possible exception of Platinum version; that game never grew on me for some reason. I tend to stick with HeartGold and SoulSilver version. My Diamond version doesn't want to play on my main DS anymore; it only works on the DS Lite for some reason, so I don't play it often. And I restarted my Pearl version about a year ago, but I only got as far as Jubilife City before playing something else. So while I like Generation 4, I'm not as loyal to it as I should be.

Yep.I still remember playing them...My first games ever
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Platinum is one of my favorite (if not, my top favorite) main series games.

I still love them. Platinum is still my top game and I went out and bought myself another copy to play (since my first one is breeding & pokedex catching only now) so I can relive the experience and even grabbed one copy for my roommate so she can have fun with it too~

Hi. I'm new here! I was starting to get bored of pokemon during 3rd gen but when D/P came out, i bought it and it was more fun for me because i had friends to play with (I was still in high school at that time). Anyways, I guess because of the memories i had, i still really enjoy D/P. It was nice to see a Rival that wasn't Mr. know-it-all. I'm currently doing a nuzlocke challenge of heart gold. I never really got into B/W.. i really need to give it a better shot, its just hard when you play by yourself.. I hope with this forum, it'll keep me interested in the games.

Yes in fact for now I refuse to buy 5th gen games.

Yes I still like them I just like 5gen better.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

I love them I like them better than gen 5 even
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

I still like GEN 4 and play Platinum and Soul Silver from time to time and i love using that poke radar on Platinum.
    Last edited by Change is good; 23rd November 2012 at 1:14 AM. Reason: forgot about my SS
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

What your signature is evolving? dun dun dun dun dun duuuuuun your signature has evolved into BEEN HEAR AWHILE. What do you want to nickname it? I'LL BE BACK!

I can't wait for Pokemon X and Y
        Spoiler:- shinys to date:

Arcanine the LEGENDARY Pokemon FTW
    GEN 3 RSE are still the BEST!!

i regularly re play my soulsilver and my pearl. they are classics to me
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Soulsilver and Platinum are pretty fun games. I just got Soulsilver about last week, actually. But Platinum was my first ever Pokemon game. =D

It got me into the series...

Souls silver FTW.

I love all three. They were my first Pokemon games and my favourite. It makes me sad to see that people can hate it. I love every little detail. I am currently playing through Platinum and I've completed Pearl for the fourth or fifth time.

Platinum is still my favorite Pokemon game and I play it more then any other game in the series. So do I still love 4th generation games? Oh yeah while everyone is out playing BW2 I'm happily playing my Platinum version for the 15th time.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Not really. I'm more into the 3rd Generation and the 4th Generation has never even really appealed to me. The 5th Generation doesn't appeal that much to me either.
    Play Boy; Lopunny looks like that.
    I like May more than any man here.

Loppuny Credit: Gladeshadow.

Too busy on another forum to be on this one.

Yes, I still likey, mostly because most of the good memories are in it...
    also maybe since my first games were in 4th gen <.>

I enjoy them for what they're worth - I'll give it that. You know what I'm saying - the benefit of the doubt. But having started with Generation III, I'll give it this:

Gen IV was incredibly, mind-bogglingly, utterly painfully SLOW. Not necessarily in story pacing or anything like that, just in the way the engine ran and everything moved and all that. Having played Gen V, I'm having a much better time with the phenomenal increase in speed. But at times, I still sort of want Snivy to be following me everywhere I go. Here's hoping for a followers comeback in the Gen III remakes - I guarantee you they could work it in with Prof. Birch's field research.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

If course. The sinnoh region had IMO the best starters.

Yes - I still like the 4th gen games. In fact, I'm playing White right now and fixing to get White 2 (or maybe Black 2 for the change of pace - have to look into that a bit), but first I'm going to go back and replay... something. Either SS or Platinum. I never really got into HG/SS (I never really got into GSC either, which might be part of it), so I sort of want to give them another shot, but I've also really been thinking about replaying one of the DPPTs. And I kind of want to take a break from the Unova dex for a bit. I like the 5th gen, but I miss the 4th.

These games will never truly die.

Yeah I'm playing White 2 now, but I really want to replay Platinum atm o:

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast