Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Do you still like 4th Generation games?

Me and my friends been playing it this whole week. If you want to battle PM for new friend code
    I JUSS WANNA BATTLE SO IM CALLIN U OUT IF U TINK U CAN TAKE ME ON

SEND ME A PM IF YOU WANT TO BATTLE

DPt have a great storyline and awesome legendaries, while HGSS has a very long storyline and the best Pokemon ever in it. I still think they are great games.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

I still play SoulSilver often, and diamond on occasion. Fourth Gen is still pretty fun to me, and in some ways, slightly better than 5th gen.
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Yes, but I like D/P/Plat more than HG/SS, especially since there is Pokeradar there.

X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Flam View Post
    Yes, but I like D/P/Plat more than HG/SS, especially since there is Pokeradar there.

Pokeradar and VS. Seeker are amazing things
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

even though i have black, i still find myself going back to playing SS. And then i think "let me just transfer my pokemon over to black so i can use them on the latest game" but then i don't because i cannot transfer them back.

White 2 team~ all lvl 100~ 8 badges~ E4 complete~ white treehollow complete~ join avenue rank 10~ 81 medals

I rarely play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platnium, I only play it from time to time..

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Since I don't have B/W, I still play them, but I don't think there as good the second time around after playing through them once. Or, rather in my case, the tenth time around.

I love 4th gen games! I play them a lot!
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Of course, I'm planning on starting HeartGold, and Platinum over soon.

Although I loved 1-3rd gens and replayed them to death when I was younger, I don't think I'll ever replay 4th gen, unless a remake comes out in 10 years or so. Once I finished it once, I didn't feel the urge to replay like I did with the others.

Having said that though, the only reason I'm playing 5th again is for black 2 , and I wouldn't replay 5th gen if not for that.

I'm rather fond of Platinum though mine got stolen so i feel bummed about it. I do like the story and what you can do so I am considering buying a copy again. I'm also fond of Soul Silver though I sometimes find Kanto a bit lackluster so that tends to discourage me from playing

I personally love platinum. Yeah, everything is older and less nice than gen 5, but platinum is everything I am looking for in a game PLUS the pokeradar xD

I find HG to be very, very, very repetitive and I do not wish to replay it unless I absolutely need to...

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

yes Barry is my favorite rival.

I played 1-3 religiously stopped moved onto paintball, then my cousins bought diamond and his bro bought pearl and being since the games where fun I bought diamond. thought it would be the last one lol then I seen the trailer to bw2 and read that b/w had a story, any one played black or white pm me please want to know someone's xp with it plan I getting black 2 when they come out
    Last edited by DcMyth; 21st September 2012 at 9:21 AM.
    Breeding-
    Sorry everyone my cousin released the pokemon I was breeding so my stock is low I can still breed them pm me so I can breed it just make an offer note that all trade will be done using my black version 2

Trading-

Wanted- all female please will take males for black 2

I have a female with pokerus and and a shiny with pokerus!
    for the gible I will only take either a shiny or a female shiny
    FC 3525-9980-5163 Black Version 2

I can only trade on Sundays cause my cousin's router is the only one that allows my ds to connect to it

I thought, and still think, that HeartGold was a wonderful game and was impressed with Nintendo's revamp on a game that was made over 10 years ago, which also happens to be the first ever video game I played.
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

I didn't care much for the Sinnoh games. I dunno why. Maybe it's the Pokémon (although I love some of them to death, there are many I just downright dislike), I don't know, but it's the only region whose map layout or gyms I can't remember without looking it up. Even Nuzlocke challenge didn't make it that interesting.

HG, on the other hand... I could play through that game a million times and still have the energy to play through it again. Maybe it's the nostalgia, the 16 gyms or the fact that it's my favorite region or Ho.Oh. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's just 'cause of Ho-Oh, but I love the Johto games to bits.

Then again, I haven't completed my Platinum yet. If it has enough interesting things to make it more worthwhile than Diamond, Sinnoh might get another chance from me.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Sinnoh was my least favorite of the games, but I will still replay it. I started a game on my Platinum and I'm having fun. Even if it's not quite as exciting as the others, it's still a Pokemon game. I still have a ton of fun playing.

Plus, I could play HG/SS forever and ever and still not get bored.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

The Sinnoh games are alright, and every once and a while I get the urge to play Platinum version again.

However, I constantly find myself wanting to replay Heart Gold even though I have the 5th gen games to work on. The Johto remakes are masterpieces to me.
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Black 2 FC: 2967 6413 3444

I often play SoulSilver. I have over hundred of strong, EV-trained Pokemon there. I will buy White 2 soon, but maybe I'll still keep my strong Pokemon on SoulSilver. Kanto and Jotho are my favourite regions, I have an obsession with those. Also, SoulSilver can connect with Pokemon Battle Revolution, White 2 can't. However, I rarely play Pearl anymore.

Even with having played Platinum recently, the Sinnoh region, characters and story are one of the few things in Pokemon I can't remember at all. I loved it when playing, but now the experience has gotten vague... I think I need to replay it some time soon
    HG is my favorite 4th gen game, and I think the game is perfect.

I'm restarting Pearl today. Yes, I still like them.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I'll return for Soul Silver, but it's unlikely I'll visit Sinnoh willingly again.

Pearl was my least favourite game of the franchise with the exception of Battle Revolution and almost put me off the franchise, but the Unova region managed to regain my interest.

Still THE Ace of Abra.

Oh, hey! We started updating comics again! Keep watching my DA for new comics and be sure to comment in the Fan Comic section!

Yes, I'm replaying Diamond right now~

Yes. In fact, generation IV brought my favorite Pokémon games.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast