Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Do you still like 4th Generation games?

I still love my pokémon diamond, I can anytime plug that winner in my ds and play it.

I loved SS and Plat.....until I lost Plat....but I wasn't a fan of DP
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Absolutely love them. I still only play my Soul Silver to this day.
    Game: Soul Silver
    Name: Agent X
    FC: 3955-1298-0022

Fire Red Team (0 badges):

Emerald Team (3 badges):

Soul Silver Team (16 badges):

Yes, I still like 4th Gen games. I still like even the all other previous generations, but you asked specifically about the 4th one.

Platinum and Explores of Sky were my favorite games from 4th generation.

Pokémon Platinum is the one out of all the games I keep coming back too and has played for a fair amount of time, it just has everything I like.

I feel like I really should go-through Platinum again, but my sister kinda stole it and am waiting for her to finish it. I got Soulsilver recently, it's fun, but I haven't been able to beat Red yet, and don't know how to train to get up to him...

Pokemon White 2 Team:

SINNOOOHHHH
    PM me if you'd like a Gen VI battle.

I still play HG from time to time
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

I still love my fourth generation games. I played Diamond today. One of the new things introduced in BW that I don't really like is the experience point change. I liked that pokemon gave the same amount of experience every time, and you didn't get 1 exp. from a weaker pokemon than your own. But maybe you're supposed to use those pass powers to make up for that.
    Got my copy of X!

Heartgold did so much for me. It was my favorite Pokemon game until Black/White 2 came out. But by 4th gen I assume you mean D/P/Pt, which I haven't played at all. I am planning on picking up Platinum soon though and see how it fares against the rest.

For those of you who have played it, is it worth spending money on?

SoulSilver has been my main game since whenever I can remember. My entire Dex is stacked there and I can't part from it at all or bother to move anything to newer games. It's still my favourite.

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/1zczozk.png[/IMG]

"This won't hurt a bit..."

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2r7y61i.gif[/IMG]
    SoulSilver: 3782-6070-5200
    3DS: 1306-6278-8282
    X Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Gothorita.

Yeah. I actually like the fourth generation games better than the fifth generation. Everyone knows that Johto and Sinnoh are better than Unova, except for some people who prefer Unova. xD
    SoulSilver and Platinum are the two games I play the most, even though I have White and White 2. So yes, I'd say I prefer fourth generation over fifth.

Yes, I like the 4 Gen games a lot yet! D/P/Pt were fantastic in my viewpoint, and the remakes HG/SS surprised me a lot. Also, I have a special feeling for Johto as my addiction to Pokemon games started in Gold Version, in spide of my first contact with Pokemon was the anime, first season.

The fourth Generation was alright. Not as good as 5, but still decent. In fact, Soulsilver is among my favorites for Pokemon games.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I think Generation 4 is better than Generation 5, but I play the Generation 5 games more because I can't do wifi battles with the older games.

Visit my Youtube Channel

Pokemon Y: Name: Yoda FC: 0001-3341-1988

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader
    You may dispense with the pleasantries Commander; I am here to put you back on schedule.

Pokemon diamond was my favorite gen 4 game, and I still play it, along with soulsilver today. These games were great, and I love the sinnoh region's music. I have over 800 hours stacked into my diamond game, and I will never forget all the great times I had playing it. ��Pokemon diamond and pearl�� forever
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
    REPOST THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

Yeah. I liked HG/SS and Platinum the most.

Banner made by Kelz-Designs on deviantART

I never knew my father...

Spoiler:

Firetruck this guy. I hope he gets banned for good.

I like all of the Pokemon generations, 4th gen. included. I agree with an earlier poster that they are incredibly slow, and that annoys me.

I don't like it quite as much as Gen. 5, though.

HG/SS will always be one of my favorite Pokemon games and I'll still be playing it until they make another game with the "follow" feature. I love seeing my cute Pokemon follow me around and the just as cute interactions. :3

D/P I had some mixed opinions about because of the pokemon included, Platinum greatly fixed that.

Thumbs up Pokemon pearl

My Fav Pokemon Game is Pokemon Pearl. The story line is great and the Pokemon are just plain awesome.

Yeah, I love SS, Diamond, and Platinum. Awesome games. SS is the most I have played a game since... well Silver version.

3DS FC: 4313-0937-1327
    Friend Safari: Ghost; Lampent, Gourgheist, and IDk yet
    Nintendo Network: Raiin3

Yeah, I still enjoy them! Soul Silver and Platinum more so than my Pearl. I had some issues with Pearl due to various things, but I still enjoyed it. And Platinum pretty much fixed all the issues I had with the first game, so now I can't even complain.

Of all the 4th Generation games though, I play Soul Silver the most. How could I not enjoy a remake of the games that got me hooked to begin with
    I hereby claim the starter Fennekin and its Evolutions for my first run of Pokemon X

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature!
    (Started by SapphireL)

My White 2 team:

4th gen. holds SO many memories, of course I like it. Platinum, Pearl, and Heart Gold remind me of the good ol' times, even if I don't play them as much.

Besides, the PMD for gen. 5 hasn't come out yet, but I think that I'll continue to play EoS due to the amount of Pokemon you can play as.
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

Yeah. Played a good couple of hours on SoulSilver this morning. To be honest, I prefer it to White. Got a bit bored of Pearl and Platinum these days though
    SOUL SILVER

4th Gen is one of my three favorite generations in Pokemon.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213