Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Explorers of the Hero's Ruin! (725)

Enjoyed the dub version. I thought Sigilyph's dub voice was fine, as well as Cedric's. I liked Cofagrigus' dub voice as well.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Definetly hoping Cedric returns soon, the guy is just such a typical troll. He really brought out some funny interactions between the BWtrio which is one of my favorite things in the show.

I noticed lately that the writers have been showcasing Cilan and Iris' pokemon more than Ash's and find it kind of cool but am mostly neutral towards it. As for the whole connection to Zekrom thing...I would be lying if I said I wasn't hoping that this episode would foreshadow something to do with the plot in the games. It could've been worse though. I think the fact that they specifically chose for Ash not to touch the orb might've at least been showing consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    This was one of the worst fillers of BW in my opinion. I remember being excited because of Zekrom and the possibility of seeing N or Team Plasma in the anime, but I was let down as usual. Cedric Juniper was mildly interesting at first, but I got tired of him halfway through the episode. I was happy to see Cofagrigus and Sigilyph, though. They saved the episode from being really boring. However, I still felt that more could've been done in terms of the plot. Things just didn't work out the way they should have.
    "should have" is a pretty bold statement.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

I so missed Stan Hart's voice.. I wish he was there full time to retain the old oak voice... When i first heard cedric,.. I was like wow they need to get this guy to do professor Oak.. he sounds similar to it then the current voice. lol then of course later i read it was Stan Hart and was like...well..that explains it. lol

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Hah, I like the eccentric characters like the old explorer, they crack me up. Cedric was a hoot. I like the running gag where his pauses kept making everyone nervous or getting them in trouble.

7/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

I love this episode. I was disappointed Zekrom didn't appear but I love Cedric.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567