Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Explorers of the Hero's Ruin! (725)

Quote Originally Posted by saar View Post
    I'm surprised there are so many Americans here... 5:00 AM, 4:00 AM, 3:00 AM... damn, go to sleep
    I'm surprised too, but at least other people are sharing my pain! :>

Anyway, night everyone. I get to go back to sleep until about 9.

At least the writers care about Iris and Cilan's Pokemon.......

But it wasn't too bad....I guess.....still perhaps a bit too dialogue heavy for me to fully enjoy it (at this moment in time).

Liked the flashbacks though.

But hey we also got to see mirror move, for like the first time in the history of the anime.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Just saying lol, is it just me or did Satoshi forget to remember Palpitoad when he remember all his other pokemons? the poor thing , major mess up by the writers animators, they remembered all their pokemons, Iris and Dent too but Palpitoad got ignored, even though Stunfisk was remember lol, they could even make a shot of them together or maybe it was blurry and they were together.

Now don't whine about it but its a major mess up imo, poor thing, I demand Palpitoad to appear soon.

Bulbapedia seems to agree with me but they don't have Scraggy there either and I believe I saw Scraggy, maybe they are both in there but due to blurryness we couldn't see them.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 26th January 2012 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Just saying lol, is it just me or did Satoshi forget to remember Palpitoad when he remember all his other pokemons? the poor thing , major mess up by the writers animators, they remembered all their pokemons, Iris and Dent too but Palpitoad got ignored, even though Stunfisk was remember lol, they could even make a shot of them together or maybe it was blurry and they were together.

Now don't whine about it but its a major mess up imo, poor thing, I demand Palpitoad to appear soon.

Bulbapedia seems to agree with me .
    Well it is hard to flashback to a Pokemon when it was only used to battle *rimshot*

But darn, that's kind of cheap, I didn't see Palpitoad, but I wasn't exactly paying attention to the Pokemon in the flashbacks. I remember Sewaddle but not Swadloon. But I did see Tepig, Roggenrola, and Boldore.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 26th January 2012 at 11:06 AM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Well it is hard to flashback to a Pokemon where it was only used to battle *rimshot*

But darn, that's kind of cheap, I didn't see Palpitoad, but I wasn't exactly paying attention to the Pokemon in the flashbacks. I remember Sewaddle but not Swadloon. But I did see Tepig, Roggenrola, and Boldore.
    Oh, they just need a shot of it(I know it was a joke).

Yeah Sewaddle was there, Roggenrola I think and like I said I think Scraggy was in there but Bulbapedia doesn't have it listed so maybe they forgot both of them.

That was dumb of TV Tokyo/animation team, I guess when they went to get old pictures to insert in this episode forgot those two, obviously will still need to confirm after seeing the episode with good quality even though today quality was nice.

Filb has pictures up, so yeah Palpitoad and Stunfisk don't get a flashback scene, they are the only ones(Stunfisk did appear in the episode), Scraggy got one like I though.

Poor Palpitoad , that shot with him talking to it after beating Soutland would be perfect.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 26th January 2012 at 11:23 AM.

Sorry for asking, but what was the point to the flashacks? From what I saw, Sigilyph and Cofagrigus was hurling them into the air, Ash, Iris, & Cilan remember all of the pokémon they encountered & befriended on their journey, & then they landed without going splat. I think it's because Sigilyph & Cofagrigus read their minds and saw that they were kind-hearted people who truly cared about pokémon & were not trying to steal anything, but I'm not too sure.

Also, when Krokorok showed up at the end, I was thinking "Whoa! Didn't see that coming!"

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Sigilyph threw them in the air and left them to die, they got a flashback of their adventures, their lives basicly flashed before their eyes.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 26th January 2012 at 12:55 PM.

looking at the pictures, why is there scenes of previous episodes??
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    looking at the pictures, why is there scenes of previous episodes??
    You really are a troll aren't you? did you bother reading my post before yours? they almost died, so they got a flashback of their journey and their pokemons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    You really are a troll aren't you? did you bother reading my post before yours? they almost died, so they got a flashback of their journey and their pokemons.
    no because when i clicked on here i was looking on the first page, not the 5th page now apologise!!!! NOWWW!
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    no because when i clicked on here i was looking on the first page, not the 5th page now apologise!!!! NOWWW!
    Humm, you could have read first but yeah I could have though about that too anyway, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Sorry for asking, but what was the point to the flashacks? From what I saw, Sigilyph and Cofagrigus was hurling them into the air, Ash, Iris, & Cilan remember all of the pokémon they encountered & befriended on their journey, & then they landed without going splat. I think it's because Sigilyph & Cofagrigus read their minds and saw that they were kind-hearted people who truly cared about pokémon & were not trying to steal anything, but I'm not too sure.
    Yeah, that's more-or-less what happened. Cedric reminded them that, according to the legend, Zekrom came to the Hero's aid because it sensed that his and his Pokémon's hearts were one. That's why Ash & Co. recalled previous events where they had bonded with a Pokémon, in the hope that they'd get rescued like the Hero was.

Oh it wasn't a I'm going to die moment? so that's why they showed bonding moments?

I guess that is why Stunfisk and Palpitoad didn't get one then, they don't really have bonding moments with their trainers, Snivy moment showing her battling is not much of a bonding moment either though, so they could have shown Palpitoad and Stunfisk anyway, Palpitoad has that moment with him when he beats Stoutland I still think it would fit the montage but it makes more sense now atleast.

So basicly this says, writers give Stunfisk and Palpitoad an episode and have them bond with their trainers too.

Sushi can you translate the preview in the Krokorok threaD?

This inner temple chamber looks a lot like the one from the TP vs. TR episode previews.
    I noticed that too. Damn it, the Japanese just keep on having to remind us......

So if this isn't Chargestone Cave, then...where is it?

what a funny episode, and the ending was even funnier.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Takamedo View Post
    So if this isn't Chargestone Cave, then...where is it?
    They leave the cave, dunno from which side and travel during an entire day with Araragi father, then in the next day they finally find the ruins, so yeah it isn't there and it took them 1day+ of traveling to get there, as for where it is I don't know.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 26th January 2012 at 4:54 PM.

I seen the pictures, and this episode seems like it would be good for me.

It has Sigilyph and Cofagrigus, two of my favorite Pokemon.

It had adventurous moments which I liked.

It looked like it had comedic moments which look funny.

More episode connecting, really hope this continues, it makes the "To Be Continued..." more of an actual "to be continued" moment.

I loved the flashbacks, thought it was kind of funny how they are about to go fall to their death and look back on their time, I don't think Ash had one of Sandile/Krokorok though which I think is odd since I think he had more of a bonding moment with it then Trubbish(No wonder Krokorok isn't happy at the end of the episode :P).

And Krokorok appears again at the end(Krokorok is also a favorite Pokemon of mine, so another plus), wasn't really surprised since I already knew it was going to be in this episode and figured it'll happen at the end, still it's entrance was awesome .
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

So, this episode was pretty funny...but it was also quite good as well. Love how Krokorok come's out in the ending
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Despite there being no captures of two awesome Pokemon and no Team Plasma, this episode looks really good. I hope it gets uploaded soon.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Loved the ending, with krokorok appearing. of course i also liked the rest of the episode xD
    but I hope the authors start doing these endings more often

This was one of the best BW episodes for sure.

Now they're doing cliffhangers for every ep. lol

Doesn't Cedric appear after the 6th gym? Or am I wrong?

The Hero in the Zekrom legend has crazy black hair. Want to bet that will start some new speculation about Satoshi's ancestry?

Ah my bad I thought you meet him in the 7th gym city and he has something to do with Dragon spiral Tower.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast