Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Explorers of the Hero's Ruin! (725)

I liked the episode. Iris was very entertaining . Her facial expressions after Cedric's gimmicks were enjoyable.

I love how in the flashbacks they forgot Ash has a Palpitoad. *trollface*

Great episode. Highly entertaining and funny. I freaked out when I realized he was voiced by the same guy who voiced Professor Oak. Any chance he can voice Oak again? PLEASE?

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I like that Iris is so skeptic of these bizarre characters. First it was her annoyance with Charles and now Cedric. She behaves like I would.
    Iris wasn't annoyed with Charles at all. I have that Mighty Accelguard episode and I've watched it numerous of times, she had no problem with him. Her only annoyance was Ash not being to figure out that Charles was the Mighty Accelguard lol.

I don't think Iris is annoyed by people but more annoyed by the events that happened. At times she is the only sane one in the group lol.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/122mflw.jpg[/IMG]
    Smile Forever

I like The Picture of Skull ash and Pikachu's soul.
    Doesn't feel shocking?

I think the cave choice was supose to be a puzzle, Right?

Guys, Iris is the only sane one, haha. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Guys, Iris is the only sane one, haha. :P
    I wouldn't go as far as to call her sane......

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Cedric was pretty awesome, but there's one big question that I was left with at the end of this episode. How has Ash not been murdered by wild Pokemon while looking them up in the Pokedex? Sigilyph and Cofagrigus weren't even the first! There's been a ton of Pokemon that could've just killed Ash while he stood there with the Pokedex, but nope, they always just stand/float there and watch him until Dexter is done talking. Kinda weird when you think about it.
    cuz ash is young & reckless!! hahaha cedric was funny tho it was a good episode

Ah I loved this episode
    Funny and cool to see Juniper's dad.
    8/10
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

It was a good episode. Ash and Cilan looked like they had a good time exploring the ruins, but Iris didn't, it was too much for her. It was funny when Cedric Juniper finishes his thoughts at the last second.

Is it just me, or Mr. Juniper kinda sounded like Professor Oak's old voice? It almost sounds like him.

Wow! I can't believe it! An actual.... Death.... Reference..... But why did Pikachu look deflated? Don't Pokemon have skeletons too?
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Is it just me, or Mr. Juniper kinda sounded like Professor Oak's old voice? It almost sounds like him.
    Yes, It's the same voice actor

Cofagrigus confirmed for nightmare fuel.

I literally almost pee'd my pants laughing when Prof. Juniper pulled out that stone. You know things are bad when you don't see pkmn anime "plot twists" coming.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    they always just stand/float there and watch him until Dexter is done talking
    I don't think they ever mean to actually kill someone, they're just pissed and want to guard whatever they're usually guarding.

Just watched it. It was very funny. I actually enjoyed the episode. Cedric was hilarious, too.

Yeah, that's more-or-less what happened. Cedric reminded them that, according to the legend, Zekrom came to the Hero's aid because it sensed that his and his Pokémon's hearts were one. That's why Ash & Co. recalled previous events where they had bonded with a Pokémon, in the hope that they'd get rescued like the Hero was.
    Cedric told them about rule five, then Cilan just mentioned that the Hero linked his heart with the pokemon, and Zekrom appeared(more or less if you find what was really going on my remark was pretty close.
    So, the green move(it's been used in the Audino episode, guys!) is Telekinesis, for anybody who hasn't read anybody's Telekenesis comments.
    Also, later I guess Bulbapedia WILL put the new WishfulShipping moments, so, go ahead, WishfulShippers, spread the news if ya want!
    Last edited by usernames; 3rd June 2012 at 11:40 AM.

I enjoyed this episode and it was quite interesting. I found Cofagrigus to be a pretty cool pokemon.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

This was one of the worst fillers of BW in my opinion. I remember being excited because of Zekrom and the possibility of seeing N or Team Plasma in the anime, but I was let down as usual. Cedric Juniper was mildly interesting at first, but I got tired of him halfway through the episode. I was happy to see Cofagrigus and Sigilyph, though. They saved the episode from being really boring. However, I still felt that more could've been done in terms of the plot. Things just didn't work out the way they should have.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    This was one of the worst fillers of BW in my opinion. I remember being excited because of Zekrom and the possibility of seeing N or Team Plasma in the anime, but I was let down as usual. Cedric Juniper was mildly interesting at first, but I got tired of him halfway through the episode. I was happy to see Cofagrigus and Sigilyph, though. They saved the episode from being really boring. However, I still felt that more could've been done in terms of the plot. Things just didn't work out the way they should have.
    what did you have in mind that would make it better.... zekrom appearing off something... or ash interacting more with his pokemon... cuz thats what i think would have made it better

Cedric Juniper is a really quirky character and I enjoyed all the moments that he made which made me chuckle :P. Not only that I think I enjoyed the whole adventure through the ruins . Finally, I enjoyed the montage near the end showing some of the past adventures of the gang in unova that was a nice touch.

The episode ended with the sunglasses krokorok, I wonder what he's up to. Anyway, good episode .
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

We could've had an episode connecting back to the first 2 episode of Black & White, & dealing with why Zekrom took away Pikachu's electricity, but instead we get comedy cause you know DIEING, & looting ruins is incredibly funny. Only good thing was the return of the original Prof. Oak Stan Hart, nice to see him return to the series.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    but instead we get comedy cause you know DIEING, & looting ruins is incredibly funny.
    Wait were did you see comedy in this entire episode? The only humour I found was from Cedric while in the majority of the episode the suspension of the character's lives being in risk was shown rather well in my view. So I can't see how this entire episode was comedy - There were some funny moments in the episode, yes, but at the same time there was clearly suspenseful moments too while Cedric and the group were exploring the ruins.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 4th June 2012 at 5:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    Wait were did you see comedy in this entire episode? The only humour I found was from Cedric while in the majority of the episode the suspension of the character's lives being in risk was shown rather well in my view. So I can't see how this entire episode was comedy - There were some funny moments in the episode, yes, but at the same time there was clearly suspenseful moments too while Cedric and the group were exploring the ruins.
    You don't see the over the top comedic attempt of the writers trying to pull off a Indiano Jones pastiche during this episode? They obviously tried to make it look funny.. Didn't know you were such a kid to actually think this was suspenseful..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Yes because references are always meant to be funny. It's parodies that are always funny, references can be mixed around. By the way, please don't make me hate Iris's well know phrase, I love that about her and whenever someone uses it as an insult it I find it makes her character look bad. Iris uses it for taunting, never insulting. Besides why would a kid look for suspense? Suspense is mostly serious and many children prefer entertainment.

There's no need to be rude. I was asking a simple and respectable question on what made the episode funny when I only saw humour among Cedric.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 4th June 2012 at 11:36 PM.

I thought Elder Professor Juniper was quite a funny character; he really had me for a second, and just went crazy cool. He's a fun guy no doubt. Although there's not a whole lot I can say about the episode's plot. It was a decent adventure, like Indiana Jones, but that's it. Although, Cofagrigus was a really cool Pokemon to see in the anime.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

i loved the 6 Cofagrigus with the creeper smiles haha they were like grigus!!.. grigus!!... grriiggusss!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast