Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unofficial Black City/White Forest Discussion Thread

It's the thing I really hope they fix in the 3rd installment. The game shouldn't punish you for wanting to take your time and smell the roses.

i don`t understand it at all.

Today I went to check on my Black City... and it was totally desolate D: I was gone too long
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

I haven't battled anyone in black city for awhile, *inserts speculation of upcoming pokemon game we all expect*

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

I think the whole system´s cool, but with one flaw. If you don´t have any friends that play B/W (like me), or if you don´t have two DS/games, you can´t use it at all.
    If you could do this via wi-fi, that would be great, I´d really like to be able to enjoy the game to it´s fullest.
    <- Credit to ChrisColumbo
    White FC: 4212 3440 3823 (name: Snigeln)
    DA Account:
    Help my Pokés hatch and level:

Hey guys I need help repopulating my black city got greedy and was changing my calendar around without knowing it would kill black city population if anyone with white could help me that would be awesome thanks again
    -tehtim

There is no Grass in White forrest anymore... Why?

That is the problem with White, I captured all the pokemon ages ago, and I have no black to connect with, so all the pokes that once filled the happy forest are now gone forever. But I don't really need white forest to capture them since I have other games to connect to, so It's pretty much useless for me now.

In times like these you're grateful for having a sister to play with you Both of us have our areas totally filled

problem?

My White Forest has no-one in it. Will I need to find someone who has people in Black City to invite them, or will it somehow work if both games have an occupancy of 0?

So, heres what's killing me. My friend can enter my game, but I can't enter his. Any ideas on this? He just started the game, and has only one badge. does he need to be at a specific point? Thanks.

I've been having trouble getting water in my forest. I often Entralink with my siblings to replenish our in game populations but it never seems to help THAT much.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    It's the thing I really hope they fix in the 3rd installment. The game shouldn't punish you for wanting to take your time and smell the roses.
    Pissed me off too hope it's fixed in Black2 and white2... I know I really will not care though it would have been nice to try and get a wild Bagon and ghastly but oh well good job Nintendo this is what I get fore EV training my entire team...
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Quote Originally Posted by pokefanNyvek View Post
    So, heres what's killing me. My friend can enter my game, but I can't enter his. Any ideas on this? He just started the game, and has only one badge. does he need to be at a specific point? Thanks.
    He can't be in any town below nimbasa to enter.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

So what this one person was saying is, if you want to change the trainers(and shop items) in your game ( I have black), all you have to do is mess with the clock to make the city empty. Then invite trainers from a White game over? Or do you have to do something about the white game too (we have both, so it wouldn't be much of a problem)?

Life is just a dream you know, that's never ending..

I haven't been able to get folks.in my.black.city at all. No matter who I talk to
    . Ive given up trying.
    Old Man
    X fc: 5129-1530-5385 (Skillz)
    Fairy Safari
    Kirlia, swirlix, clefairy

Quote Originally Posted by old man View Post
    I haven't been able to get folks.in my.black.city at all. No matter who I talk to
    . Ive given up trying.
    Same. If only Entralink had wireless connection. I'd rather pay 10k for evolutionary stones rather than to spend hours salvaging for stones in dust clouds.

I had a lot of people in my White Forest, but I'm trying to get the right people in the Black City on my girlfriend's game so I can stock up on stones of all kinds. Though it proving harder than I thought since it's taking forever to get rid of some of the people in Black City :/ I really hate Nintindo's idea here... So stupid to have to go through this much trouble to stock up on certain stones!
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

I don't have White, so I can't do anything for my Black City ;_; Is it worth it getting White?

To be honest it comes down to which ones more useful to me. I mean you can buy stones and vs trainers for exp in black city but you need to take into account that you can audino train and (though rare) you can still get stones from ground shaking spots in caves. Whereas with white theres the oppurtunity to catch base lvl 5 pokemon and receive a mystery item everyday its a win win! also i really like bagon

I really don't even know what to put here so this shall be used to detail a story of how i managed to conquest the mighty dragon of ivalid! At least i would but i can't be bothered typing out a story where i'd have to be grammatically correct.

B/W current team:

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Using White Version, go to the Entralink and connect with a Black Version. Go to Black City, and talk to the various trainers around the city. Provided they aren't already in White Forest, you will be able to invite them into White Forest, and they will appear in your game. You can have a maximum of 10 people in White Forest, and as each one has a Pokémon they make appear, a maximum of 10 Pokémon that can appear in the grass.
    But how do you get NEW trainers to appear?
    For example, I approached Hiker Emi and she expressed interest in traveling to my area but didn't give an option of accepting her. I could accept others, but not her or a few others I found while in the Entralink.
    So what are you supposed to do to get others to travel to your area?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12