See below the list of entries for what this whole thing is about and how you can win some free stuff.
If you are on this list it means you have submitted an entry to the competition and are sexy and cool irl.
Fatal raps about #SPP-Misc and Matt's quest to conquer the ladies of Match.com - Direct Link.
jb08045 set fire to an Xbox 360 - A true representation of unchecked rage if ever there was one - Direct Link.
Autismic posted a thing you probably are better off not watching - Direct Link.
shuam seems to think that only cool buff arab men have necks; the rest of us just balance our heads on tiny sticks - Direct Link.
mattj made a song that sounds like the b side of a Blink 182 album or something - Direct Link.
Nemmeh plays far too much Dungeons and Dragons if you ask me.
Cruxis has bigger muscles than you do because you are fat (also featuring Korusan and Ninten/Deku_Link) - Direct Link.
It has almost been one year since #SPP-Misc became a thing. In that year we have accomplished some wondrous things, not least of all trolling every single one of you repeatedly (even our own members, talk about owned).
In that year the following has happened;
- Neo Duality was found to be kind of unfunny but a cool guy to talk to about Radiohead mostly.
- Serebii, the guy not the website, turns out to be an acceptable dude who is not in fact a killjoy.
- We raised just shy of $7,000 for various charities.
- JoshYEAH continues to be better at every aspect of life than you will ever be.
- Every single person has managed to find a new videogame to enjoy (it was guaranteed to be Bastion, by the way).
- Every single person suddenly likes dubstep; I blame only myself for this.
- Everybody found new PSN / XboxLIVE / Steam friends to play bad videogames with.
- Korusan continued to be a bad poster.
It's been a good year. It honestly has.
March 19th is the first Anniversary of #SPP-Misc.
To get into the spirit of things, I decided it would be a super cool idea to have alittle competition. This is the point that all of you are going to be very upset that you never made the effort to come to #spp-misc very often though. I'm sorry for that, but if your entry to this competition is extremely amazing then you are still in with a chance of winning.
The stuff you need to do.
All I want you to do is come up with something that describes #SPP-Misc (that is the IRC channel, NOT this forum) and falls under the following criteria.
- A photoshop.
- An actual piece of artwork that you drew / painted etc.
- A short story of no more than 500 words.
- A song describing #SPP-Misc: Note, must be uploaded to Tindeck.
- A youtube video of you personally singing about #SPP-Misc. Something like this is basically a guaranteed win.
- A youtube video of you doing a thing related to #SPP-misc.
- A picture of you with "#SPP-Misc" also featured in the image. Something like this. I am absolutely no way accepting low effort entries like this though.
- A picture of you taking heroin with the members of Nickelback - You win $500 of steam games OR a $500 donation to a charity of your choice. You also get to live with the knowledge you took heroin with Nickelback. This is definitely the worst option.
Think you can do one of those things? Then you are cool and hip like JoshYEAH is irl.
Before I get to the PRIZE I will be going over the rules.
- Only one entry per person - This means you can only enter one thing of the above categories. If you enter more than one entry I will disqualify you.
- If I decide you are not very funny then I disqualify you - It's my money that the prize is going towards so deal with it.
- The longer you have been an active contributor to the #SPP-Misc IRC Channel, the more likely you are to win.
There is only one prize I am afraid, but that prize is pretty amazing.
You can either have
1. A steam game of your choice (value may not exceed $50).
2. A $50 donation to a charity of your choice.
The Closing Date
You have until March 19th to impress me. Go.
Current list of disqualified people - You should totes ban these guys btw
Tisub Lord of Kummi - For being a bad poster in this very thread and deleting his post after being called out on it.