Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Most memorable pokemon you've ever had.

Default Most memorable pokemon you've ever had.

Hey, so i'm wanting to know the most memorable pokemon you guys have ever owned,

What pokemon, What was so memorable about it - Did a Dragonite sweep your team with outrage then die of confusion against your magikarp? Did you ever level up the Pikachu in Yellow version way up to level 100 as a kid? Some good stories would be cool. Post away.

My Typhosion when I first started playing pokemon..
    I swear, it was undestructable (against brainless AI's)
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    My Typhosion when I first started playing pokemon..
    I swear, it was undestructable (against brainless AI's)

Haha nice, did you ever get it to Lv100?

My most memorable was a Dusclops from XD.
    For some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to use Calm Mind then spam Earthquake :/ Also, it was my first pokemon ever to get to Level 100.
    Too bad that memory card fried ;___;

My Friend Safari is Light type.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Haha nice, did you ever get it to Lv100?
    Lmfao I think I only got it to level 64. I used to quit games fast and really never really trained on my own.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhal15 View Post
    My most memorable was a Dusclops from XD.
    For some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to use Calm Mind then spam Earthquake :/ Also, it was my first pokemon ever to get to Level 100.
    Too bad that memory card fried ;___;
    Calm mind/Earthquake, sweet. I swear in Ruby i didn't know anything about SpAttack/Attack or natures i remember soft resetting for a brave nature cause it sounded cool haha.

Mine is my scizor because it's the pokemon i had the longest. 7 years.

My Level 100 Kadabra in my Gold. Never got to evolve it, because I had no one to trade with and obviously, Wi-Fi wasn't around then. I loved that Kadabra, I used to just beat the E4 over and over with it. Good times...

Most memorable... I guess my XD Lugia. I tried very hard on purifying it. Good thing I still have it yay!
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Created by Sworn Metalhead

Well my first Pokemon game was crystal. I had chosen cyndaquil as my starter, however at level 17 I traded it to my cousin for a crappy level two wooper, so I trained my level three weedle to a level 75 beedrill, bearing in mind I was six and the only pokemon I would have trained would have been my 'starter' I then caught an entei with a pokeball (yes the red and white kind, first try to, check my youtube page!) My cousin then traded me a diffrent (level 80) Typhlosion for my Entei (bearing in mind the third pokemon movie had just come out on VHS) and then my neighbour traded me a level 3 weedle for my prized beedril citing 'you could always re train this one'... man I hate that guy now

My most memorable pokemon was my level 100 Espeon. I got it to level 100 before beating Morty because I couldn't figure out how to get past the floor (I was young and dumb lol)... and it just made the rest of a game a breeze.

| survival project |
    | this trainer is different. everyone knows it, but no one can explain it. |
    | complete |

| flying in the dark |
    | the epitome of obscurity and innocence, combined |
    | letters 7/8 released 5/28/15 |

| love and other nightmares |
    | limited time, limited abilities. kyurem says she can be cured in exchange for saving those who need saving |
    | chapter 10 released 6/21/15 |

My lvl 100 Swampert. It was the first pokemon I ever truly leveled to 100 as I was a bit impatient with the first 2 generations. I remember how I would always leave the last pokemon of the champion of the E4 for him to finish off...
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondpearl876 View Post
    My most memorable pokemon was my level 100 Espeon. I got it to level 100 before beating Morty because I couldn't figure out how to get past the floor (I was young and dumb lol)... and it just made the rest of a game a breeze.
    Oh my gosh, that's some persistence O.O.

I think mine would have to be my Azumarill on Silver. I believe it was the first Pokémon on that game I trained to level 100. And even then, it was my strongest Pokémon on my team. I don't remember what I did with her that was memorable, but I loved her. Ever since then, I got an Azumarill in any game I got.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 3 - 4/14/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

When I caught a shiny Latias.
    Signatures are pretty hard to make, admit it.

Pretty banner was made by me :3

Quote Originally Posted by diamondpearl876 View Post
    Haha wow, that's kinda incredible in one way, and not in another. :P

I have a few memorable Pokes that I have obtained over the years. To name a few:

The Giratina that I caught in a Poke Ball on my Pearl version. That thing was an almost indestructable wall whenever it was used against my opponents. Unfortunately, I released it recently, and now that I have enough EV resetting berries, I wish I had it back. *sigh* Oh well...

My Charizard from Pokemon FireRed. It was the first ever Level 100 that I obtained, and I kept it for the longest time.

I also have a special Mewtwo that just likes to obey whatever I say. For some reason, whenever I say "Score a crit on him, and it's all over," it's like it hears me, and it scores a critical hit and wins me matches. It also narrowly survives certain attacks.
    I will be less active as time goes on; I have many things to do to get into college and will be focusing on that, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just be patient. I will respond, but it may take some time.

Black FC: 1764-6597-3816

Spoiler:- claims:

My Torterra. It beat Cynthia with, if my memory doesn't fail me, 14 HP.

Quote Originally Posted by DefaultAsAwesome View Post
    My Torterra. It beat Cynthia with, if my memory doesn't fail me, 14 HP.
    Haha wow, if i had to pick a pokemon to use against Cythina Torterra would be last on that list.
    Last edited by DMerle; 14th April 2012 at 1:47 AM.

My Arcanine from the original Silver game. I caught it and trained it for weeks to level 100. Then my little sister thought I wouldn't mind if she started a new game. That was a sad day for me and I will always remember that Arcanine. Ever since then idk why but I just will never use Arcanine. I think for some reason its become taboo to me and I think its bad luck. This has definetly but it as memorable, though it might be a little "infamous" instead of "famous" to me.
    | Knowledge is power, don't be an idiot |

GodDamnZilla

My first Pokemon, Blaziken, and the first I ever got to Level 100. It's currently migrated over to my White version, and is still with me after about 10 years.
    PASBL: Un-re-retired

Quote Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
    My first Pokemon, Blaziken, and the first I ever got to Level 100. It's currently migrated over to my White version, and is still with me after about 10 years.
    Blaziken was my first ever LVL100 too, mines gone though. Awesome that you've had it that long.

I would say my old Blastoise from my Pokemon Blue. When I was little, I completely stormed through every trainer with it. I LOVED my Blastoise. I then decided one day to move it to my Pokemon Gold after I beat the Elite 4. All was well, I had finally after many years raising this Blastoise, got it to level 99. I was SO close to level 100, but after I beat Red in Mt. Silver, my Gameboy Color had slipped out of my hands and hit a hard tile floor at an auto dealership. The game had turned off and all the parts still intact, but when I turned on my Gameboy to continue where I had left off, the only option available was "NEW GAME". I cried myself silly over the death of my beloved Blastoise, the first Pokemon that I ever had and one that followed me through years of my Pokemon career. Rest in Peace, Blastoise.
    If you like this, see this and much more at...

http://superartninja.deviantart.com/# - Deviant Art Profile

Quote Originally Posted by SuperArtNinja View Post
    I would say my old Blastoise from my Pokemon Blue. When I was little, I completely stormed through every trainer with it. I LOVED my Blastoise. I then decided one day to move it to my Pokemon Gold after I beat the Elite 4. All was well, I had finally after many years raising this Blastoise, got it to level 99. I was SO close to level 100, but after I beat Red in Mt. Silver, my Gameboy Color had slipped out of my hands and hit a hard tile floor at an auto dealership. The game had turned off and all the parts still intact, but when I turned on my Gameboy to continue where I had left off, the only option available was "NEW GAME". I cried myself silly over the death of my beloved Blastoise, the first Pokemon that I ever had and one that followed me through years of my Pokemon career. Rest in Peace, Blastoise.
    Man that sucks, i remember aaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago in yellow, i had like mewtwo, level 93 pikachu, and so many other awesome (at the time) pokemon and i ended up losing it for like months, i eventually found it on my bathroom (?) floor i was so happy, put it in and it doesn't work. Heartbroken :P

A shiny pidgey.

The first pokemon game i owned was leafgreen where i picked squirtle and then named it Blast.
    i was so afraid to challenge the elite four that i leveled him up to level 100 before completing the game
    Now he is on my White team.

Wopper is unamused
    JUST DEAL WITH IT.

My white 2 team:
    _

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast