Page 191 of 301 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 7523

Thread: Things in the Pokémon world which just don't make sense (by pokémon standards)

What makes least sense to me is the storyline between B/W and B/W2. How come that after i finished B/W with my mighty pokemons they are all gone for no reason and Bell and Cheren act as if they don't know me again!
    I Gather Strength From Life's Storms.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxiiimuz View Post
    What makes least sense to me is the storyline between B/W and B/W2. How come that after i finished B/W with my mighty pokemons they are all gone for no reason and Bell and Cheren act as if they don't know me again!
    Because, the protagonist of B/W1 is NOT the same character from B/W2
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxiiimuz View Post
    You're a different personal altogether, mate. You play Hildo in BW, and Nate in B2W2.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Why can't Garchomp learn Fly?

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

As far as I'm concerned, the thing that makes the least sense to me is why Palkia is Water type. I mean come on. It is the overlord of space. What does water have to do with that at all?

Also why is Flash Cannon a Steel Move?
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

I still don't get why fighting is super effective against steel. If you punch something made of steel, it's going hurt real bad.
    Also, I feel that it should have been called metal type instead of steel type.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I still don't get why fighting is super effective against steel. If you punch something made of steel, it's going hurt real bad.
    In real life some martial artists strenghten there fists by by punching metal. Aslo blocks of wood and concrete have breaking pionts so you can break them if you do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-nogyroP View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, the thing that makes the least sense to me is why Palkia is Water type. I mean come on. It is the overlord of space. What does water have to do with that at all?

Question: What is the name of the counterpart of Pokémon Diamond version?
    Because some fighters are strong enough to dent steel?

How can Gastly learn Thunderpunch,Ice punch and Fire punch as some of its egg moves! At least with wooper it can maybe use its tail but then Gastly... O_o

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    How can Gastly learn Thunderpunch,Ice punch and Fire punch as some of its egg moves! At least with wooper it can maybe use its tail but then Gastly... O_o
    Gastly is mostly composed of a gaseous substance; it could easily shape that into the form of a fist and then charge it with an element.

Just to further my point, ghosts have often been thought to be able to create cold spots, affect electronic devices, and manipulate flames.

Bisharp can learn Giga Drain...what?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Z-nogyroP View Post

Well the reason is that Palkia, Dialga and Giratina represent the 3 states of matter. Palkia is liquid (water), Dialga is solid(steel) and Giratina is gas(ghost). So, it does make sense for Palkia to be water type.

Well the reason is that Palkia, Dialga and Giratina represent the 3 states of matter. Palkia is liquid (water), Dialga is solid(steel) and Giratina is gas(ghost). So, it does make sense for Palkia to be water type.
    Plus, there's the association of pearls with water.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Plus, there's the association of pearls with water.
    Though that does raise the question of dialga's typing. If dialga were the diamond pokémon, shouldn't it be rock type, considering power gem is a rock type move and diamonds are referred to as "rocks"?
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Quote Originally Posted by octoboy View Post
    Though that does raise the question of dialga's typing. If dialga were the diamond pokémon, shouldn't it be rock type, considering power gem is a rock type move and diamonds are referred to as "rocks"?
    A pearl is a gem as well, so your theory doesn't work. Dialga's typing (Steel) is actually visible through its body, while Palkia has no physical part hinting its Water type. See ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    A pearl is a gem as well, so your theory doesn't work. Dialga's typing (Steel) is actually visible through its body, while Palkia has no physical part hinting its Water type. See ?
    It has fins on its back, but then, so does Dialga...

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Pearls aren't gems. They have no relevance to rocks. Palkia is water because of the pearl, Dialga is steel because of its armor thingy and its frill at the back. Plus the thing Carboncopy said about how they represent the three states of matter.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

How can Wooper learn Ice Punch(don't tell me its tail can let it do that)?

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava42 View Post
    That's likely, apparently.

Why can't Hydreigon learn Nasty Plot? Its Pokédex entry clearly states that it's a thing of pure brutality, yet why can't it plot something nasty in its head?

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    That's likely, apparently.

Why can't Hydreigon learn Nasty Plot? Its Pokédex entry clearly states that it's a thing of pure brutality, yet why can't it plot something nasty in its head?
    It is not intelligent enough to plot something that complicated.

~ Credit to DaisyInari for the battlecut ~
    ~ I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself ~

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava42 View Post
    Wooper can basically create a magical hand without needing them just like Alakazam using Iron Tail with a pseudo-esque energy tail.

Wjy is gyrados a flying and not dragon type? It just dosen't male sence. Neither do some of pokedex entries the stats our great but some of weird discripitions of Pokemon discribing random stuff about the Pokemon that makes no sense. Example cuebone how come if really is the mother's skull(I doubt it) it dosen't come off ever and becomes rock when evolves to marowak. Seriously it dosen't add up.

How can Venasaur learn string shot?

Does it shoot it through the bulb on its back?
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    How can Venasaur learn string shot?

Does it shoot it through the bulb on its back?
    Most likely.

How is Monferno able to use gunk shot? Unless its snot is poisonous, I don't see how it can use that move.
    Got my copy of X!

Page 191 of 301 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast