Page 101 of 287 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 7174

Thread: Things in the Pokémon world which just don't make sense (by pokémon standards)

  1. #2501
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Flam View Post
    Well, if your opponent HAS more money in that case.

    Another strange thing, you never have to give money to your opponent each time you lose a battle.

    Oh, of course they do. They're just a bunch of stingy buggers.

    I thought you did lose money though when you lost in-game? I certainly remember handing over a good deal of money.

    My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

    I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

  2. #2502
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Cirque du Dčcadence
    Posts
    2,854

    Default

    I never noticed that, lol.
    I guess I have too much money in the game

    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

  3. #2503
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Flam View Post
    I never noticed that, lol.
    I guess I have too much money in the game

    *twirls an Amulet Coin in front of your eyes*
    You. Must. Hand. Over. Money. To. Me.

    Because I'm always losing it faster than I can make it. xD Too many trips to the Daycare, too many revives, pokeballs, and whatnot.

    My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

    I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

  4. #2504
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Except they do have that technology. There's a guy in Opelucid who manages to create a device that allows him to communicate with the other reality, plus the Entralink bridges themselves also serve that purpose.
    But isn't the Entralink intended to be more for interactive design rather than actual canon? From what I see, things that add no story element whatsoever don't count as canon. As for how the C-Gear can transport you to the Entralink, it was probably just for convenience.

    The Dream World, on the other hand, is confirmed to be part of BW and BW2 canon, as shown by Amanita and Fennel's tinkering with the Dream World aspect in BW. But the minigames on Global Link aren't, since that is just for interactivity with other players.

    As for all that other stuff, Diamond and Pearl are confirmed to be non-canon, meaning that what really happened was the event in Platinum where Cyrus summoned both dragons and Giratina interfered.
    I see that the events involving Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina in Platinum trump the ones involving them in Diamond and Pearl. However, if it weren't for the fact that events that happen in Diamond and Pearl but don't happen in Platinum are also considered to be canon, then what evidence would there be that DPP takes place at roughly the same time as HG/SS?

    Ruby and Sapphire, while not necessarily non-canon, are generally presumed to be so due to Emerald's improved storyline, though I prefer to think that RS are the canonical installments and that Ruby ties into the Black timeline while Sapphire ties into the White timeline, hence why Kyogre appears in HG (which also corresponds to the Black timeline) because the Groudon in that reality has already been dealt with; also, the differences alone (Groudon appearing at the Cave in the Black timeline and Kyogre appearing at the Cave in the White timeline) can be attributed to the divergence in history (i.e. which brother had more influence).
    In the same vein as the DPP canon question, I believe Emerald's events involving Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza trump those of Ruby and Sapphire, and that Kyogre appears in Sapphire and Groudon appears in Ruby solely for interactivity promotion. Same thing with the Kyogre and Groudon that appear in HG/SS.

    It's not that difficult of a concept.

    In one timeline (FR -> HG -> Platinum -> Black -> B2; whenever Ruby takes place), the Zekrom brother has more influence which causes certain things to happen one way, while in the other timeline (LG -> SS -> Platinum -> White -> W2; whenever Sapphire takes place), the Reshiram brother's influence causes things to happen another way. It's just two branches of a timeline; differences in their respective histories.
    I agree that the concept itself isn't too difficult to comprehend, but the difficulty of believing the concept is another thing entirely. On one end, what you propose explains most version-exclusive events, but on the other end, accepting that there are multiple "dimensions" of Pokémon and that each game is a part of only one of the two dimensions is hard.

    Regarding player character choice in DPP and HG/SS, wouldn't that mean what you say are the two timelines actually split into two more realities? In DPP, the unpicked player character is Prof. Rowan's assistant, whereas in HG/SS, the unpicked player character is the one with the Marill. Though these are much less significant than the difference between Reshiram and Zekrom's influences, they are still differences nonetheless.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  5. #2505
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    But isn't the Entralink intended to be more for interactive design rather than actual canon? From what I see, things that add no story element whatsoever don't count as canon. As for how the C-Gear can transport you to the Entralink, it was probably just for convenience.

    The Dream World, on the other hand, is confirmed to be part of BW and BW2 canon, as shown by Amanita and Fennel's tinkering with the Dream World aspect in BW. But the minigames on Global Link aren't, since that is just for interactivity with other players.
    Fennel mentions that the DW Pokemon will materialize in the Entralink. That alone is enough to put its existence into canon; the cross-reality bridges aren't that great of a stretch. They've canonically developed time travel and inter-dimensional travel; put those two together and I'm sure you could figure out some sort of inter-reality tech.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I see that the events involving Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina in Platinum trump the ones involving them in Diamond and Pearl. However, if it weren't for the fact that events that happen in Diamond and Pearl but don't happen in Platinum are also considered to be canon, then what evidence would there be that DPP takes place at roughly the same time as HG/SS?
    I assume you're talking about the Red Gyarados and I'm tempted not to go there since I know you've brought up the "what if it's not the same Gyarados" point in the other thread, but regardless, the Red Gyarados is mentioned in Platinum as well, just later on in the game. So we can still assume it takes place concurrently with HGSS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    In the same vein as the DPP canon question, I believe Emerald's events involving Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza trump those of Ruby and Sapphire, and that Kyogre appears in Sapphire and Groudon appears in Ruby solely for interactivity promotion. Same thing with the Kyogre and Groudon that appear in HG/SS.
    If you want to believe that, then cool. I don't. I like to think that it's part of the story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I agree that the concept itself isn't too difficult to comprehend, but the difficulty of believing the concept is another thing entirely. On one end, what you propose explains most version-exclusive events, but on the other end, accepting that there are multiple "dimensions" of Pokémon and that each game is a part of only one of the two dimensions is hard.
    Eh. It's really just a matter of preference. I think it adds depth, but that's just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Regarding player character choice in DPP and HG/SS, wouldn't that mean what you say are the two timelines actually split into two more realities? In DPP, the unpicked player character is Prof. Rowan's assistant, whereas in HG/SS, the unpicked player character is the one with the Marill. Though these are much less significant than the difference between Reshiram and Zekrom's influences, they are still differences nonetheless.
    Yes, it would. (However, it wouldn't apply to FRLG since Red is the canon protagonist. Or alternatively, any reality in which Leaf was the active Trainer simply wouldn't result in the events of HGSS.) I simply chose not to mention it because I figured it'd go without saying.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  6. #2506
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fortree City-Hoenn
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Wailord only weighs 800-900 lbs... A lot of the weights for Pokemon dont seem right. Ever. Like Steelix weighs only 881 lbs.... Anyone else find this odd?
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

  7. #2507
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Fennel mentions that the DW Pokemon will materialize in the Entralink. That alone is enough to put its existence into canon; the cross-reality bridges aren't that great of a stretch. They've canonically developed time travel and inter-dimensional travel; put those two together and I'm sure you could figure out some sort of inter-reality tech.
    The Dream World being an alternate dimension from which to receive Pokémon isn't that surprising and does fit with the Distortion World events in Platinum. Yeah, the Pokémon materialize in the Entralink after being obtained from the Tree of Dreams. But the whole "travel to the reality of another player's game" thing doesn't seem like canon. Don't get me wrong, they've certainly had this inter-reality technology actually completely usable, but I don't think the transportation between worlds actually happens.

    I assume you're talking about the Red Gyarados and I'm tempted not to go there since I know you've brought up the "what if it's not the same Gyarados" point in the other thread, but regardless, the Red Gyarados is mentioned in Platinum as well, just later on in the game. So we can still assume it takes place concurrently with HGSS.
    The question of whether or not the words of one person are as reliable as those of an entire TV program is irrelevant. But still, does Platinum's Red Gyarados mention say anything about it being the exact same Gyarados as the one that the HG/SS player character encounters?

    If you want to believe that, then cool. I don't. I like to think that it's part of the story.
    Part of the fun of determining what is canon comes from the fact that not everything is explicitly stated. :P

    Eh. It's really just a matter of preference. I think it adds depth, but that's just my opinion.
    Another part of the fun of determining what is canon is trying to balance between credibility and the end result. In my opinion, what you propose with the alternate-reality thing isn't that credible, but what you get at the end is a pretty exciting story of what actually happens in the games; what I propose with the lack of alternate-reality seems more believable, but doesn't pack quite as much a punch as yours otherwise would. Can't have it both ways, I suppose, but these differences of interpretation also sparks good discussion and is just fun. (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  8. #2508
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    The Dream World being an alternate dimension from which to receive Pokémon isn't that surprising and does fit with the Distortion World events in Platinum. Yeah, the Pokémon materialize in the Entralink after being obtained from the Tree of Dreams. But the whole "travel to the reality of another player's game" thing doesn't seem like canon. Don't get me wrong, they've certainly had this inter-reality technology actually completely usable, but I don't think the transportation between worlds actually happens.
    I agree in regards to the Dream World making sense as a parallel dimension. And I guess what I'm trying to say is that they have the capacity for inter-reality travel. Whether or not they actually employ it on a regular basis is a toss-up and doesn't really affect anything either way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    The question of whether or not the words of one person are as reliable as those of an entire TV program is irrelevant. But still, does Platinum's Red Gyarados mention say anything about it being the exact same Gyarados as the one that the HG/SS player character encounters?
    It's mentioned by the cameraman who filmed the Red Gyarados (which, interestingly, would imply that the Red Gyarados news report does still exist in the canon storyline, it's just that we never actually see it :P) Anyway, I don't recall the exact dialogue, but I'll try to track it down.

    Also I just found a goldmine for this sort of timeline-of-the-games-and-references stuff: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...nal_references

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Part of the fun of determining what is canon comes from the fact that not everything is explicitly stated. :P
    That, I can certainly agree with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Another part of the fun of determining what is canon is trying to balance between credibility and the end result. In my opinion, what you propose with the alternate-reality thing isn't that credible, but what you get at the end is a pretty exciting story of what actually happens in the games; what I propose with the lack of alternate-reality seems more believable, but doesn't pack quite as much a punch as yours otherwise would. Can't have it both ways, I suppose, but these differences of interpretation also sparks good discussion and is just fun. (:
    I guess I just like to think on really big scales. Also I'm really sciencey so the prospect of alternate realities is greatly appealing to me.
    Last edited by Endolise; 14th September 2012 at 7:10 AM.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  9. #2509
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    I agree in regards to the Dream World making sense as a parallel dimension. And I guess what I'm trying to say is that they have the capacity for inter-reality travel. Whether or not they actually employ it on a regular basis is a toss-up and doesn't really affect anything either way.
    That's true.

    I'm going to make a guess that it's going to be a major plot point in the next generation, but that's for another time.

    It's mentioned by the cameraman who filmed the Red Gyarados (which, interestingly, would imply that the Red Gyarados news report does still exist in the canon storyline, it's just that we never actually see it :P) Anyway, I don't recall the exact dialogue, but I'll try to track it down.
    Actually, whether or not the broadcast was during or before the HG/SS player character's stay at the Lake of Rage isn't really enough to prove whether or not it's the same Gyarados. As you mentioned earlier, time may have passed for editing purposes, so we really can't tell.

    Also I just found a goldmine for this sort of timeline-of-the-games-and-references stuff: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...nal_references
    Ooh. While many of these don't seem to be significant at all, some do. I'm a bit confused on the part where it says "A Hiker in the Route 3 Pokémon Center states that the Pokémon Center didn't exist when he was climbing the mountain, which is only true in Generation II" (Generation IV, reference to generation II).

    I guess I just like to think on really big scales. Also I'm really sciencey so the prospect of alternate realities is greatly appealing to me.
    Haha, I can tell by your Colress avatar. (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  10. #2510
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    That's true.

    I'm going to make a guess that it's going to be a major plot point in the next generation, but that's for another time.
    Eventually, I'm sure. Maybe some super-Cyrus wants to just wipe out reality entirely. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Actually, whether or not the broadcast was during or before the HG/SS player character's stay at the Lake of Rage isn't really enough to prove whether or not it's the same Gyarados. As you mentioned earlier, time may have passed for editing purposes, so we really can't tell.
    Well, my logic tells me that it's supposed to be the same Gyarados, but it's mostly irrelevant anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Ooh. While many of these don't seem to be significant at all, some do. I'm a bit confused on the part where it says "A Hiker in the Route 3 Pokémon Center states that the Pokémon Center didn't exist when he was climbing the mountain, which is only true in Generation II" (Generation IV, reference to generation II).
    A few of them have some interesting character tidbits that I quite enjoy, like Brawly training under Bruno.

    I'm guessing it means that the Pokemon Center wasn't there in Gen 2 but the hiker still was. Then, come Gen 4, there's a Pokemon Center and he's still hiking around that area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Haha, I can tell by your Colress avatar. (:
    Aside from the fact that I'm simply in love with his design Yes, that was part of why I liked it. :P


    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiitalian View Post
    Wailord only weighs 800-900 lbs...
    You see, the thing about Wailord is that, while he is based off of a whale, he's also based off of a blimp.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  11. #2511
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Using Sky Drop on a Diglett0-0


  12. #2512
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post


    Aside from the fact that I'm simply in love with his design Yes, that was part of why I liked it. :P
    I love his design as well and especially how he looks in the animated trailers. Is the blue thing part of his hair?

  13. #2513
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    I'm guessing it means that the Pokemon Center wasn't there in Gen 2 but the hiker still was. Then, come Gen 4, there's a Pokemon Center and he's still hiking around that area.
    Hmm... that either means that GSC and HG/SS are to be considered separate and that HG/SS are not to be considered remakes, the hiker is lying, or just that the hiker hiked the mountain before the Pokémon Center was built, then the Pokémon Center was built but then was torn down or something. (Coincidentally enough, I've listed them from least credible to most credible.)

    You see, the thing about Wailord is that, while he is based off of a whale, he's also based off of a blimp.
    What in the games or anime mentions that the Wailord is based off of a blimp? (I also mention the anime here, because even though the games and the anime are different continuities, Wailord is still Wailord in the anime.)





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  14. #2514
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    A walking garbage Pokemon can use electricity


  15. #2515
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    A walking garbage Pokemon can use electricity
    How Steel types can learn electric moves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  16. #2516
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Hmm... that either means that GSC and HG/SS are to be considered separate and that HG/SS are not to be considered remakes, the hiker is lying, or just that the hiker hiked the mountain before the Pokémon Center was built, then the Pokémon Center was built but then was torn down or something. (Coincidentally enough, I've listed them from least credible to most credible.)
    If it was the first option then it's simply a just reference to the gen 2 games.

  17. #2517
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poliwhirl'sMittens View Post
    If it was the first option then it's simply a just reference to the gen 2 games.
    How I interpret it is that the hiker first hiked up Route 3 when there was no Pokémon Center built there. The fact that GSC had no Pokémon Center on Route 3 is just purely coincidental, canon-wise.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  18. #2518
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fortree City-Hoenn
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    You see, the thing about Wailord is that, while he is based off of a whale, he's also based off of a blimp.
    That doesnt explain Steelix though...
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

  19. #2519
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poliwhirl'sMittens View Post
    I love his design as well and especially how he looks in the animated trailers. Is the blue thing part of his hair?
    Yeah, it's a part of his hair, just like Ghetsis' "horns," as I like to call them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Hmm... that either means that GSC and HG/SS are to be considered separate and that HG/SS are not to be considered remakes, the hiker is lying, or just that the hiker hiked the mountain before the Pokémon Center was built, then the Pokémon Center was built but then was torn down or something. (Coincidentally enough, I've listed them from least credible to most credible.)
    It's probably just an empty reference with no significance behind it. At least, that's how I interpret it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    What in the games or anime mentions that the Wailord is based off of a blimp? (I also mention the anime here, because even though the games and the anime are different continuities, Wailord is still Wailord in the anime.)
    It's mostly just an appearance thing. Bulbapedia says it resembles "a submarine, a blimp, or a torpedo."
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  20. #2520
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    How I interpret it is that the hiker first hiked up Route 3 when there was no Pokémon Center built there. The fact that GSC had no Pokémon Center on Route 3 is just purely coincidental, canon-wise.
    That is a logical way to look at it but I think what Endolise and I said is the true reason.

  21. #2521
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Hmm. This post is odd and ridiculous but...
    From the pokemon world, you can travel to the Distortion world, the Dream world, and the PMD world, all of which (except the last one) the connectors are known.
    yet, there are no known connectors to travel from one world to another, without going through the Pokemon World.
    So is the Pokemon World some kind of dimensional hallway? Going through one door, you come in another world, but the other worlds only have one (known) door, which leads to the Pokemon World.
    And if you add the Dimensions of Unown, Dialga, Palkia, and the Unown, you'll see all of them connecting to the Pokemon World.

    EDIT: Rank Up! While this may be a tropical paradise... When am I going to get out of this traffic so I can get home and preorder the new PMD!?

  22. #2522
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Hitmonlee can use Sucker Punch while Hitmonchan can't WTF


  23. #2523
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Cirque du Dčcadence
    Posts
    2,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Hmm. This post is odd and ridiculous but...
    From the pokemon world, you can travel to the Distortion world, the Dream world, and the PMD world, all of which (except the last one) the connectors are known.
    yet, there are no known connectors to travel from one world to another, without going through the Pokemon World.
    So is the Pokemon World some kind of dimensional hallway? Going through one door, you come in another world, but the other worlds only have one (known) door, which leads to the Pokemon World.
    And if you add the Dimensions of Unown, Dialga, Palkia, and the Unown, you'll see all of them connecting to the Pokemon World.

    EDIT: Rank Up! While this may be a tropical paradise... When am I going to get out of this traffic so I can get home and preorder the new PMD!?

    Yeah, pokemon world is like a transit to other worlds/dimensions.

    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

  24. #2524
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Hitmonlee can use Sucker Punch while Hitmonchan can't WTF
    .....just in case you forgot, Sucker Punch isn't a punching move.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  25. #2525
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    .....just in case you forgot, Sucker Punch isn't a punching move.
    Really? That makes more sense I guess

    Could their be another reasoning of Truant Durant besides ant in the name?


Page 101 of 287 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •