Page 235 of 293 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,875 of 7303

Thread: Things in the Pokémon world which just don't make sense (by pokémon standards)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunset Star View Post
    Maybe the Dimensional Scream can only be possessed by someone from the Future of Darkness, but it still works in the past?

Could you do the honors?
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I as saying, you can develop it solely in the Future of Darkness, but is usable in any dimension, time, or timeline.

Sure...

Forgive me if I am remebering this wrong since it been a decade since I saw the show, but I'm thinking back very early on when ash got krabby and it was sent back to oak, the professor mentioned the pokedex could transfer pokemon with the a touch of a button, why was this never brought up ever again?

Fairy Pokemon. Wouldn't people notice these supposed "Normal" Types were not getting very hurt by fighting attacks?
    Friend Code
    3497 - 0585 - 4066

Friend Safari Contains
    Butterfree / Volbeat / Heracross

Spoiler:- STAY CONNECTED:

Quote Originally Posted by Claycrab View Post
    Fairy Pokemon. Wouldn't people notice these supposed "Normal" Types were not getting very hurt by fighting attacks?
    Maybe they weren't Fairy in certain reigions? And hadn't gain the typing due to the environment or some sort of defect?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I read through some of the earlier posts and while some of them make me think "Wow, I didn't know that", I'm kind of laughing at how funny they are. xD

EDIT: Actually I have something if no one's mentioned it yet? In the Pokedex (for X anyways), Phantump...
        Spoiler:
    If this is so, then how can they be bred from Pokemon eggs? :P
    Last edited by MonMonCandie; 30th October 2013 at 7:12 AM.

Image by もちづき
    ...Your tender smile and our petty squabbles...
    Just how much are all those supposed to have toughened me up?

Quote Originally Posted by Claycrab View Post
    Haha!!! Yes! But the same happens with Magneton. Why would he, suddenly, be weak to Fire and Fight Moves? It's only a game, though. But it does not make sense, I agree x)
    But this...
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki
    And hadn't gain the typing due to the environment or some sort of defect?
    Is actually a great answer.
    I guess the same happens with that Steel-Type losing one of their resistances?
    Last edited by Sohryu; 30th October 2013 at 7:17 AM.

How can a GHOST be under any status condition?
    Team X:

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    Because it is a Pokémon and is not literally a ghost.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    I read through some of the earlier posts and while some of them make me think "Wow, I didn't know that", I'm kind of laughing at how funny they are. xD

EDIT: Actually I have something if no one's mentioned it yet? In the Pokedex (for X anyways), Phantump...
        Spoiler:
    If this is so, then how can they be bred from Pokemon eggs? :P
    The same way that every time a Yamask is born, a human dies and turns into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    It is a Pokemon with traits commonly assiociated with ghosts, but it is still a Pokemon, a living, breathing, organism.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

my question is How do honedges breed and have genders when simmilar pokemon like magnamite and klink don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Griever789 View Post
    my question is How do honedges breed and have genders when simmilar pokemon like magnamite and klink don't.
    Two words....Ghost secks! Unlike Magnemite and Klink, Honeedge isn't something that is supposedly manmade, because Honedge is mainly nothing but a possessed sword. In other words, its a ghost taking the form of, or holding a sword.

Some Pokemon that are said to be souls of the dead can come from eggs. Is breeding these Pokemon killing people?

Or someone mentioned that.

In which case. Why do some Pokemon take the from of things like Garbage or Ice Cream? Sure the Garbage one might be a natural defense, but the ice cream one is pretty much the opposite.
    Last edited by Sarvis; 30th October 2013 at 6:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarvis View Post
    Some Pokemon that are said to be souls of the dead can come from eggs. Is breeding these Pokemon killing people?

In which case. Why do some Pokemon take the from of things like Garbage or Ice Cream? Sure the Garbage one might be a natural defense, but the ice cream one is pretty much the opposite.
    But they're icicles that resembles ice cream though.

That said, Pokémon don't follow the real world animal system so a Pokémon can be literally anything.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 30th October 2013 at 6:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarvis View Post

Hm well a thosand people die a minute so their'd certainly be enough souls to go around.
    Last edited by Griever789; 30th October 2013 at 7:02 PM.

Hm well a thosand people die a minute so their'd certainly be enough souls to go around.
    But by that logic, pokémon such as Muk and Cherubi would be Ghost. Pokémon like Muk became active due to radiation from moonlight and pollution and I think the same was for pokémon like Trubbish/Garbodor. But we also have pokémon like Cherubi and Foongus to look like cherries and pokéballs to either fool predators/prey, or to hunt on their own. And yes, there has been evidence of pokémon eating others, we have Sneasel stealing other pokemon's eggs, Ariados leaving small strands of its web on its prey to track it down to the prey's family/friends, and lets not forget Durant being hunted down by Heatmor

Hey vespaqueen, the idea she attacks with a hoard of combees is kind of confusing in a couple of ways, does she carry those combees when she's in a pokeball? Are you somehow stuffing a dozen or two pokemon in one pokeball? the other is how would that be legal in offical battles like gym or legue battles, it techanically be 20-1 on your side.

Hey vespaqueen, the idea she attacks with a hoard of combees is kind of confusing in a couple of ways, does she carry those combees when she's in a pokeball? Are you somehow stuffing a dozen or two pokemon in one pokeball? the other is how would that be legal in offical battles like gym or legue battles, it techanically be 20-1 on your side.
    I think its because the combee are part of her that its considered as one pokémon. Its kinda the same with Dugtrio (3 digletts), Magneton (3 magnemites) and Bibarnicle (7 Binicle)

Oh well... Those (a Yamask is born everytime a human dies) things cannot be reproduced in the game, so it does not make sense and there's no answer to that.
    I prefer to believe those things occur in the anime.

Ever considered the idea that bee queen (she's not a bee but evolve from one (?)) are surrounded by bee workers? They don't necessarily have to be in the pokemon (with her in her pokeball), they are just there and know her presence, she call them and they serve her. I don't think they're on the same pokeball as her.
    And it's a normal thing, why would she be not allowed in tournaments and such? I guess, if things like Gastly, that are literally a gas, can fight in tournaments, why Vespiqueen wouldn't?
    Last edited by Sohryu; 30th October 2013 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akanjăo View Post
    Oh well... Those (a Yamask is born everytime a human dies) things cannot be reproduced in the game, so it does not make sense and there's no answer to that.
    I prefer to believe those things occur in the anime.

Ever considered the idea that bee queen (she's not a bee but evolve from one (?)) are surrounded by bee workers? They don't necessarily have to be in the pokemon (with her in her pokeball), they are just there and know her presence, she call them and they serve her. I don't think they're on the same pokeball as her.
    And it's a normal thing, why would she be not allowed in tournaments and such? I guess, if things like Gastly, that are literally a gas, can fight in tournaments, why Vespiqueen wouldn't?
    I was thinking it would have troble in the fact that combees are techanically other pokemon that are joining the fight, you bring out a vespiquen and suddenly 10-20 combee's appear, an opponet be at a disadvantage.

I was thinking it would have troble in the fact that combees are techanically other pokemon that are joining the fight, you bring out a vespiquen and suddenly 10-20 combee's appear, an opponet be at a disadvantage.
    Ah! I see. Indeed, the opponent may be at disadvantage. Perhaps the Combees that follow her are weaker than normal?
    Last edited by Sohryu; 31st October 2013 at 1:00 AM.

Speaking of Honedge how the heck does it eat! Glares at Pokemon Amie...
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

Ok, I'm not sure if I got this right, but what's with the old man in Anistar city abandoning your Pokemon. I kind of feel like he was about to die, or he's just irresponsible. And why was death so very obvious and illustrated in this game?

They do not participate in the battle fully. Just one move, and poof!

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Anime wise I'm always wondering how Pikachu isn't level 100, why Ash seems to lose all his knowledge whenever he enters a new region, and why Ash never seems to evolve or catch strong Pokemon.

Game wise I also can't wrap my head around the sudden type changes. I don't care for the Mega-Evolutions either. It just seems lazy to me and I'd rather have new Pokemon, but I suppose it has its benefits.
    FC: 1478-3937-5866 || Trainer Name: Valorie || Emolga, Stunfisk & Manectric

Page 235 of 293 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285 ... LastLast