Page 132 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 7507

Thread: Things in the Pokémon world which just don't make sense (by pokémon standards)

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN TRAINER Oliver View Post
    Very few of the houses have beds, none of the houses have bathrooms, and every house only has one room.
    Because people are so badass, families sleep on one bed or the floor, they do their business outside, and one roomed houses are totally in style these days.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    Because people are so badass, families sleep on one bed or the floor, they do their business outside, and one roomed houses are totally in style these days.
    I always figured that only part of some houses are shown, meaning that between screen transitions, the player character secretly navigates through the kitchen, living room, and other rooms before getting to the room that the player actually sees.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    No no, there to lazy is the reason why!

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN TRAINER Oliver View Post
    Very few of the houses have beds, none of the houses have bathrooms, and every house only has one room.
    I would love it if there was a bathroom and you could just press A on the mirror and have it say "Looking good". Little messages like that always crack me up. ^_^
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

Quote Originally Posted by gpdlt View Post
    I would love it if there was a bathroom and you could just press A on the mirror and have it say "Looking good". Little messages like that always crack me up. ^_^
    Or click on the bathroom stall and have it say, "call me. I have a strong Magikarp- 455-555"
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by gpdlt View Post
    Or if you look out a window and it says "It's such a sunny day outside. Why not go out for a walk?" or something. That's always nice. (:

There can't be bathrooms in the houses because they secretly do their work in the trash cans.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    There can't be bathrooms in the houses because they secretly do their work in the trash cans.
    Maybe the sink if we're lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Maybe the sink if we're lucky.
    And when it's filled up, they simply stuff the presents in the fridge!

There are actually communal bathrooms in each of the cities. The player just never sees them because they're conveniently hidden behind houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    There are actually communal bathrooms in each of the cities. The player just never sees them because they're conveniently hidden behind houses.
    That's the characters fault for being blind.

That's the characters fault for being blind.
    It actually isn't. It's not the player character's fault that the camera is always pointed north at an approximate 60-degree angle.

Pokemon can never break or lose limbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Tangrowth says hi.

At least trainers' Pokémon can't. The player doesn't know whether or not those of wild Pokémon can break, simply because they're not seen ever again afterward.

To have a Pokémon of yours faint only to have it be healed again without any broken limbs does say quite a lot about the effort and time that trainers put into training Pokémon. (:

Most towns and cities have more inhabitants than houses.
    And they stay outside every hour of the day.

Staryu/Starmie's Pokedex description says otherwise, as does Tangela/Tangrowth (and probably a few others).

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Most towns and cities have more inhabitants than houses.
    And they stay outside every hour of the day.
    Lacunosa says hi.

I don't get how you can have battles in the sea. Especially if you don't use flying, levitating or water pokemon

How does a starly/pidove/pidgey carry a person?

How trainers stay on the spot 24/7, waiting to battle you

How the breeder on Route 4 in BW2 somehow heals her Pokemon completely between battles

When your rival walks off, you run in the same direction, and he's nowhere to be seen
    Last edited by Arcanine724; 22nd October 2012 at 7:12 PM.
    ~ My 3DS Friend Code is 3523 - 2969 - 5609 ~
    ~ PM me if you wanna add me ~

~ PLAYING PLATINUM AGAIN LIKE A BOSS!!! ~

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine724 View Post
    How does a starly/pidove/pidgey carry a person?

How trainers stay on the spot 24/7, waiting to battle you

How the breeder on Route 4 in BW2 somehow heals her Pokemon completely between battles

When your rival walks off, you run in the same direction, and he's nowhere to be seen
    I always thought they just grabbed you by the collar of the shirt and took off.

Would vegans be allowed to eat Tropiouses bananas? Because even if they are fruit, it's still technically an animal product.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

1)The fact that Victory Road actually classes as a road. My idea of victory road would be a long Boulevard lined with Trainers and a Tram once you reach the end, but Oh well.

2)The fact that if you lose all of your Pokémon in the Middle of a dungeon which is swarming with Zubats with every step. You then 'run back to the Nearest Pokémon Centre protecitng your injured Pokémon from further harm'. This means that a Trainer is immune to wild encounters or even better, can swat away Wild Pokémon with ease! HAH!

3)That Game Freak now support camp people (look at Mr. Stu Dioh, what a jerk)
    Hi! SeekerofLight here, always aiming to help peeps out in all their gaming and writing needs... provided I myself have been given help about the topic...

Incoming! A brand new fic starting soon!
    Watch this space. Yes, literally, THIS space, below this!

Why can't Beldum resist Ground moves with a Levitate ability? Clearly it can levitate. Shuold be the ONLY ability.

Why does Levitate block ALL ground moves? Mud Balls can be thrown, yeah?

Why is it that Natu, being a Psychic/Flying type, is unable to Fly, but Doduo can?

Why is Rhydon able to Surf, when its weakness is water?

Why oh why is there a "god" pokemon? Did this Pokemon create the humans too?

Are Reshiram and that other legendary considered an angel and devil? One's fire (Hell); one's electric (Sky--> Heaven).

Why are some pokemon human-shaped? What anthropomorphism is this? --> Lopunny, Jynx, etc.

How come in time your Pokemon never age?

Why do they never get sleepy?

Do they ever get sick? (What is the flu?)

If you leave them stored in the PC forever, what happens to them? Furthermore, what exactly happens to a Pokemon whebn it IS stored in the PC? What--is it changed into some kind of digital binary data code?? I don't understand!

Additionally, why is it that when you place a Poke in your PC, it gets automatically healed? What, is Nurse Joy's presence simply an upgraded healing system from the PC?

The fact that not all bird Pokemon can learn Peck, even though birds peck at their food all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanik View Post
    The fact that not all bird Pokemon can learn Peck, even though birds peck at their food all the time.
    Truthfully, I must argue that not all birds peck or even have the beak design for it. Some have these round-shaped beaks. Fearow should NOT be able peck anything (as far as realism goes)! It practically has a sword for a beak. Peck = STABBING.

Page 132 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast