Page 135 of 299 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 7451

Thread: Things in the Pokémon world which just don't make sense (by pokémon standards)

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    There's always clothes to differentiate them though, right?
    Clothes don't do that much. It can be like Kanto Ash standing next to Sinnoh Ash.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

I don't get how Serperior is as tall as Black Kyurem, or how he's taller than Reshiram and taller than Zekrom significantly
    ~ My 3DS Friend Code is 3523 - 2969 - 5609 ~
    ~ PM me if you wanna add me ~

~ PLAYING PLATINUM AGAIN LIKE A BOSS!!! ~

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine724 View Post
    I don't get how Serperior is as tall as Black Kyurem, or how he's taller than Reshiram and taller than Zekrom significantly
    For a lot of species, especially snake-like ones, "height" refers to length of the body instead of actual height.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Clothes don't do that much. It can be like Kanto Ash standing next to Sinnoh Ash.
    But Kanto Ash and Sinnoh Ash are the exact same character. One can tell because he is referred to as Ash no matter if he's in his Kanto clothes or his Sinnoh clothes.

I'd agree that clothes wouldn't do that much. But the fact that the anime, video game, manga, or whatever would differentiate them means that they'd still be easily differentiable.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Dratini to Dragonite... we get 2 blue snake shaped dragons...out of nowhere turns to a Charizard rip-off, no blue, just orange and fat...
    Charizard...Fire/Flying...looks more like a dragon than Dragonite...

Quote Originally Posted by cloudynamite View Post
    Dratini to Dragonite... we get 2 blue snake shaped dragons...out of nowhere turns to a Charizard rip-off, no blue, just orange and fat...
    It's the genetic structure of the Pokémon. That's really the only answer that can be given, unfortunately. :/

I heard Dragonite was not supposed to be the final form of Dratini... But unfortunately it is.

And I disagree, Charizard does not look more like a dragon than Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

I heard Dragonite was not supposed to be the final form of Dratini... But unfortunately it is.

And I disagree, Charizard does not look more like a dragon than Dragonite.
    I'd agree that it does look like a dragon. I'd say that if Pokémon could have three types (with the last one being based on flavor only and not mechanical balance), Charizard would be Fire/Flying/Dragon. As for Dragonite, I'd make it Dragon/Flying/Psychic or something like that.

I don't get how one looks more like a dragon than the other...they both look like dragons. Charizard just looks like your more commercialized/stereotypical dragon.

There are just some evolutions in Pokemon that just dont make sense but we gotta just deal with them

How does Mr. Medal know whether or not you've seen a Wailord in the Marine Tube or whether or not you've gotten a free drink from a vending machine, among other achievements?

How does Mr. Medal know whether or not you've seen a Wailord in the Marine Tube or whether or not you've gotten a free drink from a vending machine, among other achievements?
    Never mind Mr. Medal, why is getting a free drink from a vending machine seen as an 'acheivement'?
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Never mind Mr. Medal, why is getting a free drink from a vending machine seen as an 'acheivement'?
    Maybe because having enough skill to tinker with a vending machine is considered an achievement or something, I don't know. o:

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    For a lot of species, especially snake-like ones, "height" refers to length of the body instead of actual height.
    Yeah I suppose
    ~ My 3DS Friend Code is 3523 - 2969 - 5609 ~
    ~ PM me if you wanna add me ~

~ PLAYING PLATINUM AGAIN LIKE A BOSS!!! ~

So anyway, how does Mr. Medal know whether or not you've seen a Wailord at the Marine Tube or whether or not you've obtained a free drink from a vending machine?

So anyway, how does Mr. Medal know whether or not you've seen a Wailord at the Marine Tube or whether or not you've obtained a free drink from a vending machine?
    Don't you know Mr.Medal stalks you 24/7 from faraway with his Binoculars?

He works for the CIA.

Mew vs. Arceus... *brain explodes*

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    Mew vs. Arceus... *brain explodes*
    evolution vs. creation... *brain stays intact*

Quote Originally Posted by Mitja View Post
    evolution vs. creation... *brain stays intact*
    Small Psychic Cat Thing vs. Multityped God of All Things
    Hi! SeekerofLight here, always aiming to help peeps out in all their gaming and writing needs... provided I myself have been given help about the topic...

Incoming! A brand new fic starting soon!
    Watch this space. Yes, literally, THIS space, below this!

I don't pay much attention to Mr. Medal. He could KMA for all I care. XD
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

Yeah...Mr Medal is a pervert...I wonder when officer jenny will arrest him for stalking a ten-year-old and his/her pets? *plus1 cookie if you get the reference*

Actually, something that doesn't make sense in the games...WHERE ARE THE POLICE?
    I mean, every region has some major crime syndicate (Cipher, Galactic and Plasma being among the worst) and yet all we've ever seen trying to uphold the law is a single foreign Interpol agent. In the anime, at least we see Jennies everywhere, but why on earth aren't there any actual police?

Actually, what makes it worse is that the only authorities in the games seem to be Security Guards, gym leaders, and trainers! No wonder they've got criminal syndicates and burglars everywhere!!
    Pokemon X Version 3DS Friend Code: 5086-1106-1225
    Friend Safari (X) - Poison - Toxicroak, Ariados, Serviper (it sucks I know)

Currently Require: Dex data for All event legends except Phione.

Quote Originally Posted by Metagross8 View Post
    Yeah...Mr Medal is a pervert...I wonder when officer jenny will arrest him for stalking a ten-year-old and his/her pets? *plus1 cookie if you get the reference*

Actually, something that doesn't make sense in the games...WHERE ARE THE POLICE?
    I mean, every region has some major crime syndicate (Cipher, Galactic and Plasma being among the worst) and yet all we've ever seen trying to uphold the law is a single foreign Interpol agent. In the anime, at least we see Jennies everywhere, but why on earth aren't there any actual police?

Actually, what makes it worse is that the only authorities in the games seem to be Security Guards, gym leaders, and trainers! No wonder they've got criminal syndicates and burglars everywhere!!
    There's another Interpol guy in RBYFRLG, for what that's worth. However, general policing does seem to be a responsibility of the Gym Leaders.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Almost every Pokemon being capable of using Toxic..
    People must die daily

Quote Originally Posted by SeekerofLight View Post
    Small Psychic Cat Thing That Can Change Into Multityped God of All Things vs. Multityped God of All Things
    Fixed. *Brain sizzling*

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Violet Moon Ray View Post
    Fixed. *Brain sizzling*
    "Small psychic cat thing that can change into multityped Pokemon with creation abilities vs. multityped Pokemon with creation abilities."

Fixed on account of Arceus not being a God.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Page 135 of 299 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast