Haven't read every reply, so some of these might have been said before;
1) I just hatched a Kangaskhan from an egg. It has a baby in its pouch. Shouldn't the pokemon just hatched be that baby?
2) Ten year old children being out of school and travelling the world, on their own.
3) You can wander into just about any house you like and no one ever bats an eyelid.
4) Why does Glacia, an Ice type specialist, base herself in Hoenn, where only two families of ice types exist?
5) Why was Flint an Elite Four member in D/P? Had he been an early Gym Leader with, say, Monferno and Ponyta, no one would have batted an eyelid!
6) How can I evolve Slowpoke into Slowbro or Slowking without a Shellder on my team? For that matter, how can I do so when I am miles away from the sea meaning they can't get one themselves, such as up a mountain or in a desert?
7) Why does Remoraid, a fish, and thus an animal with a spine, evolve into an Octillery, a cephalopod mollusc without a bone in its body. Where is the link, apart from them both living in water?
8) I just lost to a wild pokemon and somehow dropped 236 pokemon dollars whilst escaping. How did that happen? Why does the character not keep a hold of such an important thing as his money?
9) Bastiodon (based on Triceratops), Rampardos (based on Pachycephalosaurus), Archeops (based on Archeopteryx), Carracostoa (based on Archelon), Aerodactyl (based on a Pterosaur) and Omastar (based on an Ammonite) are all extinct, and yet Meganium (Camarasaurus), Tyranitar (Tyrannosaurus), Lapras (Plesiosaurus), Tropius (Brachiosaurus), Krookodile (Baryonyx, sort of), Sceptile (sort of Dilophosaurus), Torterra (Sort of Ankylosaurus), Mamoswine (a Woolly Mammoth/Pig) and Raikou (a Sabre-toothed Cat) clearly are not. How has that happened?
10) Why do six Exeggcute (whose pokedex entries clearly specify are individuals) only grow into one Exeggutor?
11) If those indiviual Exeggcute gather together, why are they always in groups of six, and why is one always smashed?
12) If I can catch a group of six Exeggcute all in one pokeball, why can't I do that with a school of Goldeen, a flock of Pidgey or better yet a mix and match? You can battle two wild pokemon at a time in some circumstances. Why don't the same rules apply here as with Exeggcute?
13) How do I get a Mageton when I only caught one Magnemite?
14) Why does Eevee not evolve into the Sun Pokemon Espeon through use of the Sun Stone? For that matter, what about the Moon Pokemon Umbreon and the Moon Stone?
15) There are no pokemon based on Dolphins, a type of animal just about everybody loves.
16) Why does Luvdisc not evolve into Alomomola, when quite clearly it should, especially when you look at some of the other pokemon evolutions (like Remoraid to Octillery, as mentioned above)
17) Why only four moves? Surely by now it is possible to expand on this number. Are Pokemon actually dumber than most sources make out?
18) If Alakazam has an IQ of more than 5000 and can remember everything it has encountered since birth, why does it "forget" an old move like every other pokemon?
19) For that matter, how do Psyduck and Slowpoke remember any moves at all?
20) I can battle with my Charmeleon when underwater.
21) How does battling with an Electrode on a mountainside not have more disasterous results?
22) When can we have Double-Edge, Razor Wind, BubbleBeam, Seismic Toss, Dragonbreath, Body Slam and Mega Punch back as TM moves, or at least move tutor moves?
23) Squirtle can learn Bubble, but not upgrade to BubbleBeam?
24) Vaporeon is the Bubble Jet Pokemon, and yet learns neither Bubble nor BubbleBeam.
25) We still cannot really choose our trainer's appearance. Is it that hard to give us a choice of, say, three boys and three girls? The Union Room changes our appearance to a different sprite, why can't we play as that sprite? It can't be too hard.
26) Lickitung. What is it, besides odd?
27) Wobbuffet. What is it, besides odd?
28) Nidoking, Nidoqueen and Rhydon. The basically the same design occurring three times in the same Generation.
29) Garbodor. Who designed it, who approved it, and were they fired for it?
30) No one at Nintendo saw Jynx's design as being potentially problematic when preparing to release the games outside of Japan.
31) Tangela. Not saying its bad or anything, but what is it hiding? What could be more embarrasing than its bright red boots.
32) Come to that, where did Tangela get its red boots?
33) When Timburr evolves into Gurdurr, how does its wooden post become a metal gurdur? People complain about evolution being in the games, yet no one bats an eyelid at this blatant violation of the laws of physics!
34) Cubone wears the skull of its dead mother, and yet I can breed Marowak in game, the offspring is wearing a skull and the mother is still alive.
35) Also, you can breed a male Marowak with a Ditto and still get a Cubone with a skull on its head. Where did the skull come from, as Ditto has no bones at all.
36) The daycare couple. How close a watch are they actually keeping on my pokemon when, even after two hundred eggs, the couple still don't know where the eggs come from!
37) Magby, Magmar and Magmortar. What the hell are they?
38) Grimer evolves into Muk. How does that actually work? Essentially Muk is just a bigger Grimer.
39) How can Vespiquen's Heal Order, Attack Order and Defend Order moves work when I am on a mountainside, miles away from the habitat of the Combee?
40) Who discovered you could get milk from a Miltank and what the hell did he think he was doing at the time?
Last edited by Sprinter1988; 6th December 2012 at 9:15 PM.
For anyone interested, by friend code is 5257-9947-2315. If anyone wants to add me, remember to PM me so I can add you too.
My friend safari contains the ground type pokemon Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.
Current Y team consists of Delphox, Pidgeot, Raichu, Simipour, Charizard and Gogoat.
In training: Wartortle, Bulbasaur, Chespin, Froakie, Combusken, Pangoro.