Thread: Ashen Lilies and Scarlet Parsely (PG-13)

Threaded View

Default Ashen Lilies and Scarlet Parsely (PG-13)

The first version was an epic failure, so I'm doing a different version. Hopefully, this will turn out better...oh, and if you use my idea without permission, I'll take a tazer to your throat. Seriously. Anyways, my apoligies if sone chapters seem a little short, I'm in the process of story cleanup right now (aka lengthening chapters, fixing errors, etc.) so I can post it on Fanfiction.Net. This story is somewhat depressing, I've been told, so hang on to your eyeballs. References to all sorts of different things; just squint.

Ashen Lilies & Scarlet Parsely
    A Pokemon Tale

Rated PG-13 for violence, romance, a lttle language, some dark topics, and hints of rape
    Main Shippings- NegaiShipping (Ash x Iris) and SommileurShipping (Cilan x Burgundy)

~*~

Prologue
    ~Welcome~

Fate is a funny thing. Think of it as a path, a long, winding, twisting road that's shadowed over up ahead, so you never know what's coming. Some things are good, some are surprising, some are...pretty nasty. The ones I've come across...ha, there are too many to count, to name, each turn sharper and more treacherous...

But I'm getting ahead of myself, aren't I? I am here, for one purpose, and that's to give you a story. This is one of action...torture...sin...and love, too. All those wonderful…emotions…love, hate, anger, sadness, joy, confusion, every single one so rich and colorful…

There are some people in this dramatic tale. Who are they? Well, first, there's Cilan. He has come a long way. He has the most patience, skills, and eccentric nature I've ever seen. Then there's Burgundy. She appears a little later then the rest, and she had a lot of spunk, if I do say so myself. Under all that fire, though, she's pretty sweet, which is quite unbelievable, if you've ever met her face to face. Then there's Iris. She's brave, quick, and feisty, but caring too. She’s cute, in a daring way. There is also Ash. He seems to suffer so much…yet he’s still alive and kicking. He has quite a lot of courage, endurance, and has a surprisingly crafty mind, and he can be obnoxious, too…

Oh? Who am I, you ask?

I am called Forever. I am everything and I am nothing. I am the clouds in the sky, the wind on your face, like breath itself. I am everywhere and nowhere. But do not be alarmed, for it has always been that way. I stumbled upon this…incident from another world, quite different from the one you so happily resign in now. I was drawn by…the emotions, so many wonderful emotions…I became immune of such things eons ago…so I strive for them, search for them. I can show you the memory, this account that is begging to be told. Even when it gets frightening, do not be afraid, for I will be with you, during every amount of bloodshed, love, hate, betrayal, confusion…

Are you ready? Let’s start at the best place to commence in anything…the beginning

~*~

A short introductory prologue to get us started...DON'T KILL ME
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 7th December 2012 at 4:10 AM.

Spoiler:- Some Things: