Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Ashen Lilies and Scarlet Parsely (PG-13)

Another nice chapter. Ash slyly was able to keep Cat-Like a secret from Iris and Burgundy (barely lol) but I can't wait to learn more about this mysterious character.

“Woah, woah, woah,” Iris yelped in response, waving her hands in front of her. “Are you trying to say you think Cilan stole our Pokémon?! That’s not like him at all…”
    This line is so great because I can easily picture the way Iris would say that lol. And it looks like the cat may be out of the bag soon enough for Cilan.

Interesting to see Pikachu's point of view after being kidnapped. Nice cliffhanger and I'm also excited to see how everything unfolds between Ghetsis and the Shadow Triad.

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

I found just one thing.
    She felt a sense of repulsion. And fear. And disgust. It's actually: She felt a sense of repulsion, fear, and disgust.

Star likes.

I am the Staraptor master. I claim it as my own, it is the best Pokemon out there, and if someone says otherwise, I will kill you.

THE THIS CAT
    THE IS CAT
    THE HOW CAT
    THE YOU CAT
    THE KEEP CAT
    THE A CAT
    THE MOUSE-BRAIN CAT
    THE BUSY CAT
    THE FOR CAT
    THE 30 CAT
    THE SECONDS CAT
    NOW READ WITHOUT THE WORD CAT AND THE.

Spoiler:- PASBL:

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Bulbasaur View Post
    You stupid yōkai!!! Siiigh
    You're still obsessing over yōkai, aren't you?

So far so good. I felt it was too short with the unusual amount of page breaks and one sentence paragraphs. Maybe you should lengthen them a little, adding a bit more detail here and there. Other than that good job.

I'm starting to enjoy the development of the story. We started at chapter one with just a normal day and then hell breaks lose so quickly but in a way that doesn't damage the plot. I'm guessing that the SommelierShipping will be a huge role within Part Two and Part Three, well, I'm not going to say >\\\<
    I would lengthen the chapter, but I'm pretty sure I can't really do that without injuring the plot some. And thanks for the review and not spoiling.

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNfanatic35 View Post
    Another nice chapter. Ash slyly was able to keep Cat-Like a secret from Iris and Burgundy (barely lol) but I can't wait to learn more about this mysterious character.
    All in due time, things are going to be revealed. But you just have to wait~

This line is so great because I can easily picture the way Iris would say that lol. And it looks like the cat may be out of the bag soon enough for Cilan.
    What's this? I've managed to keep the character in character? *shot*
    *cough* Anyways, yeah the cat is going to get out of the bag for Cilan...almost literally XD.

Interesting to see Pikachu's point of view after being kidnapped. Nice cliffhanger and I'm also excited to see how everything unfolds between Ghetsis and the Shadow Triad.
    I'm glad you enjoyed that part, and you're going to be on edge during the next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    I found just one thing.
    She felt a sense of repulsion. And fear. And disgust. It's actually: She felt a sense of repulsion, fear, and disgust.

Star likes.
    That error was done on purpose. But glad you enjoyed.

Thanks for reviewing guys~
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 15th August 2012 at 3:42 AM.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

I would laugh if Dento could see Cat Like Ash and Dento freaks out since he's a Purlion. XD

I can imagine catlike having a kitty moment like Sebby from Kuroshitsusuji with a Purrloin.

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Spoiler:- Credit:

I can imagine catlike having a kitty moment like Sebby from Kuroshitsusuji with a Purrloin.
    Nyah~ That person sounds like he loves kitties oh wait I just noticed that you meant Sebastian "facehoofs"

Just read Chapter 12, and I think I can understand why Cat-Like has been "helping" Ash. Sorry I got to this so late, Moonlight Absol.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Notice I'm ignoring you two, Ninja and Sato-chan

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Just read Chapter 12, and I think I can understand why Cat-Like has been "helping" Ash. Sorry I got to this so late, Moonlight Absol.
    As long as the review comes eventually, I'm okay with tardy reviews. Why do you think Cat-Like is "helping" Ash? Put it in a Spoiler Tag, though, okay?
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 20th October 2012 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    Notice I'm ignoring you two, Ninja and Sato-chan
    Time to bring out the Death Note since someone's ignoring me. You're lucky my name isn't Kira lol just kidding.
    So.... Does anyone have any predictions that you think might happen in the story?
    I'm just wondering, because I have a feeling that Ash and the girls would find out about what's going on with Dento in the next chapter and then Dento would battle them and flee regretting his decision to serve as the Shadow Triad . I kinda hope that Pod and Corn get more appearances.

So.... Does anyone have any predictions that you think might happen in the story?

Mm. Can't say a thing but I know that there might be some more trauma...

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†

HNNNG. The delay in Chapter Fifteen has been consoled by the replacement/editing of Chapter Four and Six. The details are in the chapter post. Please tell me about how you feel on th edits ^^

EDIT; FOURTEEN I MEANT FOURTEEN *facedesk*
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 18th September 2012 at 3:43 AM.

Its finally done...enjoy

Chapter Fourteen
    Traitor

A familiar face is seen with an enemy
    A line is clearly drawn
    How is this what we see?

The echoes of the trio’s footsteps made it feel like they were being followed by some pack of some sort of beast. It reminded Ash too much of the Mightyena pack that had disfigured him, and combine that with the cave’s similarities to his injury, he didn’t like the cavern one bit. The hairs on the back of his neck were constantly on end, and he felt himself jolt at every sudden noise. The Kanto Trainer’s own fear infuriated him beyond belief.

Iris was struggling to keep herself from constantly glancing back to see what was following them. The ricocheting of the soft tapping of their feet on the floor of the cave made the Dragon Trainer edgy. She looked at Emolga, who was fluttering a little ways behind her. The Electric Type looked just as jittery.

Burgundy kept her gaze on the darkness before her, and found herself a little scared of the blackness. The light behind them was beginning to fade away, and soon their sight would be limited. Thank goodness for Emolga’s Discharge. It would light up the path once they reached the point where they could no longer see.

Dewott was balancing on top of Unefezant. The Water Type, unused to heights, was feeling rather airsick, even though she was only a few feet off the ground. Unefezant rolled her eyes and continued to glide silently ahead of the humans behind her.

The Flying Type sped up a little, much to Dewott’s displeasure, and didn’t like what she saw. There was a lantern, hanging up on the cave wall. After examining it, Unefezant concluded that it had been set fairly recently.

That meant the cave was in use.

But by who?

Unefezant relayed her discovery to Ash, flapping her wings wildly and hovering over the lamp. At the find, his single eye narrowed into a slit. Its gotta mean that someone’s in here! But who…crap, it could be—

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Shut up.

Make me.

Ash then chose to ignore Cat-Like’s words and, after gesturing the lamp to the others, continued forward, and the path got darker. He shivered as the blackness enveloped him, and as his grim thoughts did the same. If Cilan’s in there, with our Pokémon, then what will Cilan do once he sees us? Is he even involved, like I said? But if he’s been keeping secrets from us…

Ash shivered again and dismissed his thoughts. Emolga, after Iris’s command, lit up the cave with a Discharge, and the red stone seemed to glow like fire. The lantern caught aflame, and grew considerably brighter, and Burgundy removed it from its spot to light their way.

Emolga dropped her Discharge as the lantern was raised into the air, and then the group continued down the path.

Iris’s ginger eyes watched their shadows warily. They flickered and danced in the iridescent light of the lantern’s fire, and the echoes if their footsteps livened up the scene even further. It made the Dragon Trainer quiver yet giggle at the thought of their shadows fox-trotting off the wall.

~*~

After what seemed like days of walking, a gruff voice drifted from ahead of the three Trainers. Burgundy lifted her hand to shield the lantern from view, fearful of who the voice belonged too.

Unefezant, Emolga, and Dewott landed neatly beside their Trainers, posing in battle stances in preparation to fight. Ash swallowed hard and forced his senses up ahead, straining to hear the words that the gravely spoke.

The Kanto Trainer’s heart skipped a beat as the words seemed to float to his ears.

“We need to free many more Pokémon from the area before we can proceed to the next phase of our plan. Is that understood, my servants?”

Ash’s heart then stopped as three more voices drifted through the air.

“Yes, Lord Ghetsis.”

The voices were hauntingly familiar, but they weaved together as one, making it too difficult to distinguish one from the other. Ash took a step backward, shaking his head as if to clear it, struggling to comprehend what he had just heard.

Release…release the Pokémon if the area…then three voices, speaking like one person…then that name…! It’s—

“Team Plasma and the Shadow Triad.” Ash realized aloud. Iris and Burgundy looked warily at each other. Unefezant raised her wings, opening her beak in a silent war cry. Emolga wiggled her tail and released a small and aggressive spark of electricity. Dewott withdrew her scalchops, unsheathing her Razor Shell. Burgundy covered the lantern with her hand, and was as surprised as the rest to see a faint yellow light ahead of them, where the cave tunnel broke away to open up to a small cavern. The voices were coming from there.

The group snuck forward, pressed against the wall, and approached the cavern silent as mice. Not a sound came out of any of them.

As soon as they got close, Iris carefully peeked over the rock wall, narrowing her ginger eyes at the sight before her.

It was a man, with a draping castle-like cloak, standing before a trio of kneeling, cloaked figures, all three in black garments.

Ghetsis and the Shadow Triad…

A third figure stood off to the side. A boy in his older teens with a rather tranquil expression.

And N too…!

Iris withdrew herself and nodded at Ash and Burgundy. “It’s Team Plasma, alright,” she hissed, struggling top keep her voice low, “I’ll take another look.”

The Dragon Trainer peeked over once more, and her auburn gaze flicked over the area facing her. Movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention.

What she saw disgusted her. Pikachu, Axew, and Stoutland were all pressing close together in a corner, eyes darting about desperately as if looking for any means of escape. Fighting in such close-knit conditions was too dangerous for them.

Iris gnawed on the inside of her cheek, and withdrew herself once more. Ash raised his eyebrow, seemingly sensing her dismay.

“What’s there?” he whispered at her, and Iris could only shrug in response as she digested what she had seen, and after a few seconds, replied.

“It’s Pikachu, Axew, and Stoutland, they’re trapped!”

The murmur came out more like a restrained growl, but Iris didn’t even notice in her sudden fury, like a mother’s for its child’s hurt. If Axew was injured in any way, there was hell to pay.

Ash swallowed hard, and bit his lip nervously. After an uneasy silence, the Kanto Trainer spoke, “Follow my lead.”

He snuck forward, and peeped over the side of the rock wall. Once he judged it safe, Ash silently slipped by and hid behind a large rock in the cavern. Iris and Burgundy did the same. Unefezant, Emolga, and Dewott positioned themselves in the shadows, posed to strike at any given moment.

After a few heartbeats, Ash peeked from behind the rock. Ghetsis and two of the Shadow Triad members hadn’t noticed a thing. Neither had N.

But the third one was staring straight at him. The Kanto Trainer felt his stomach flip over as the shadowed eyes watched him, but suddenly the Shadow Triad member gave small shake of his head—in either weariness or grief, it was difficult to tell—and turned away.

Ash set a hand over his heart. It was beating faster then he thought it could, like the beat of fast-pouring rain, drumming quickly and hard across the earth below.

Iris nudged him, and the Kanto Trainer broke from his trance and turned to her, giving her a “What?” expression. She merely pointed at Burgundy, who pointed at a nearby rock, which was closer to the stolen Pokémon.

The Pokémon hadn’t noticed a thing either. Pikachu and Stoutland were comforting Axew, and Stoutland and Axew were calming down the irate Pikachu. They hadn’t observed any of the sneaking around.

The trio ducked into the shadows and quietly concealed themselves once more behind the rock, still unnoticed by anybody. The only thing that noticed was a Woobat passing by, and he merely dubbed it not his business and flew away.

This must be how the Shadow Triad sneaks up on us every time. It seemed like they come out of nowhere, but they’ve really just been waiting…and they're quick, Ash observed to himself, Not only that, their teamwork is…perfect.

Unefezant picked Dewott up in her talons, and Emolga fluttered to a darkened corner to hide. Unefezant carried Dewott to a shadowed overhang, and she flew silently towards the captured Pokémon, making sure that the Team Plasma members paid her no heed.

N eyed her for a bit, but allowed his attention to drift away from her and back to Ghetsis.

Unefezant landed a few feet away from the Pokémon, and whispered in Stoutland’s ear, who whispered in Axew’s, who whispered in Pikachu’s. Whatever they had passed around was a good thing, because they all looked very excited after hearing the news.

Ash peeked over the side of the rock, and carefully listened to Ghetsis’s hushed words. Bits and pieces floated to him, and Ash struggled to find out what they meant.

“Liberation…attack…seventy-five…area…understood….faithful servants…my servants…my son...s—“

Here Ghetsis stopped talking, and suddenly whirled around in Ash’s direction. The Kanto Trainer restrained a gasp and pulled himself back behind the rock, heart hammering in his chest.

Listen…listen…listen…

The rhythm of footsteps echoing throughout the cavern made Ash start. Obviously someone was approaching them, but he was too fearful to attack or look.

The footsteps stopped. Iris looked nervously at the Pokémon, who’s eyes were widening in either fear or shock, it could’ve been either.

Ash swore inwardly, Iris stiffened, and Burgundy’s eyes widened as a pair of hazy green eyes peeked from the other side of the rock.

N smiled. “Hello there.”

~*~

Cilan felt his heart stop as his three friends emerged from behind the rock. Oh no…This can’t be…S-so soon?

The Shadow Triad member refused to look any of them in the eye, fearful of being recognized. Chili and Cress gave Cilan the “we’ll kill you for this later” look, which he chose to ignore. There were far worse things to worry about.

Ghetsis surprisingly didn’t seem angry, or at least shocked. A conniving smile formed on the sage’s face, and his soft chuckle echoed throughout the cavern before he spoke.

“Well, well, if it isn’t the nonentities. How could ever bring you to such a dark and dreary cave?”

“We—” Ash began, but Burgundy poked him hard in the ribs, cutting him off. Wincing, he raised an eyebrow at her, and the Connoisseuse merely pretended she never did such a thing.

“We’ve lost a friend in this cave, and we’re looking for h—them,” Burgundy explained to the villains before them, “Have you perhaps seen them?”

Ghetsis’s smile didn’t waver as he looked seemingly at the Shadow Triad for answers (they shook their heads in response), while in reality he was giving Cilan a rather evil eye, or at least as evil one can give with a monocle over one. It was still enough to make Cilan shiver.

Ghetsis turned his gaze back to the trio before him. “We have never seen anybody besides ourselves here in this cave. Why not run along while you still can?” he suggested, and at the last part allowed his tricky smile to morph into a cruel smirk.

Burgundy, unfazed, narrowed her eyes. “Are you sure?”

“Why yes, I am positive. I am truthful in every way.”

Something about the way he said that made the three skeptical. Maybe it was the snide tone, or the “I know something you don’t” in his expression.

N eyed the trio with misgiving, and it turned to utter disgust as he noticed the Poke-Balls on their belts. “Why must it be this way…” he murmured to himself, the words spilling out like a river, smooth and steady.

Ash started at the words. “What do you mean…?” he asked, feeling uneasy about the answer to come.

A sigh. Then words. “Pokémon Trainers, striving to become the strongest, pitting their deprived Pokémon to fighting each other out of their own wills…” –here he paused, as if taking a breath—“Is one truly “strong” if their Pokémon are the true champions of something they never wished to earn; the title of the best warrior?”—N shook his head with contempt—“Why is this walked by without any feelings of regret for the defeated Pokémon? Why is strength measured by the power of a creature you command?”

There was silence in response.

I think Master Ghetsis is rubbing off on him.” whispered Chili.

Quiet.” was Cress’s stony reply. Cilan merely glared at the pair to get them to be quiet. Now wasn’t the time to squabble.

Ghetsis heard it the bickering, but decided to let it go by, and began speaking. “That is why Team Plasma has been created,” he announced, “To free the Pokémon from a life of slavery and deceit!”

“You’re the ones doing the deceiving!” Iris spat in response, unable to hold her anger in any longer. What a load of crap!

Ghetsis smirk became malicious at the outburst. “All Trainers who won’t follow our truth…but be annihilated!” he proclaimed, his voice crackling with psychosis.

Upon the final word, the Shadow Triad sprang forward, seemingly vanishing, and landed neatly before the group, as though they had appeared out of nowhere, all withdrawing Poke-Balls from their belts.

“Pansear!”

“Panpour!”

“Pansage!”

The three Pokémon flashed before Ash, Iris, and Burgundy in a flicker of blue light.

The first was an orange and red monkey-like creature with a furry tuft on his head, shaped like a flame. His tail tip was formed like an ember.

The second was a light blue monkey-like creature, very similar to Pansear, but her tuft as shaped like a geyser, and her tail tip was like a splash of water.

The third was yet another monkey-like Pokémon, but this one was green, with a tuft like a bush, and a tail tip like a leaf.

All three monkey’s eyes were sharp and focused, and a black headband was wrapped over each of their heads, a Plasma sign on each.

Ash, Iris, and Burgundy looked at each other, smirked, and shouted one word that would send the Pokémon before them into a thrilling fray.

“NOW!!”

Unefezant dived from the shadows and slammed into Pansage’s side, tackling him with a streak of white, a Quick Attack, sending the Grass Monkey sprawling onto the dusty floor, sending a puff of sand into the air. The Flying/Normal Type fluttered up to the air, beating her wings and let out a battle cry.

Emolga sprang at Panpour from behind, and shocked her with a powerful Discharge attack, electricity blazing everywhere around her body, and the Spray Pokémon yowled and attempted to attack with Water Gun, spurting streaks of liquid everywhere, but was merely shocked again, much to her irritation.

Dewott jumped Pansear, slamming the Fire-Type with a Razor Shell, slashing across his face with a scallchop sword. He jumped back, wincing with pain, and the cut athwart his muzzle glowed a bright red.

N winced, and Ghetsis gave the trio a look of mild surprise. “Well, what do you know, you actually caught my Shadow Triad by surprise. What a shocker,” he commented, and despite his words, his tone was dull and disinterested. “We’ll see how this turns out…Shadow Triad! Take them down!”

Pansage jumped up and lifted his hands into the sky. A gold beam gathered between his palms, and shot it at Unefezant, a Solarbeam, and she was forced back, and to the ground. The Proud Pokémon flapped her wings, and shook her head, struggling to recover.

Panpour whirled around and smacked Emolga across the face with a Scratch, raking now developed claws, and she flinched, and tried to fly away, only to be struck with a Water Gun attack to the face. She fell to the ground, and the Water-Type sliced at her with another Scratch.

Pansear jumped at Dewott, and slugged her with a Fire Punch in the stomach. The Water-Type reeled back, wheezing, from the attack, steam rising upwards from the red mark where the attack had struck.

Ash growled in irritation, Iris’s eyes narrowed with rage, and Burgundy gritted her teeth in frustration.

N’s gaze had the vibe of disgust and gloom as he watched the battle unfold. He was never into this sort of thing. It went against everything he believed.

Cilan narrowed his eyes, and felt something like fear begin to bubble in his blood. It made him shiver, and the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end.

Pikachu, Stoutland, and Axew’s eyes were lighting up, and they awaited the right moment, an opening, to attack and aid their Trainers.

“Unefezant, use Aerial Ace!”

“Emolga, Hidden Power!”

“Dewott, Water Pulse!”

The attacks, called by the voices of Ash, Iris, and Burgundy, echoed on the cave walls, and their said Pokémon leapt straight into another attack.

Unefezant flew at Pansage, faster then one would think was possible, and rammed into the Grass Monkey’s face, and he backed away, wincing, only to be hit again, and this time he fell on his back. Pansage raise his paws up protectively, in case of another attack.

Emolga darted forward, summoning a jade sphere into her paws, and smashed it onto Panpour’s face as she drew near. The Water-Type squealed and lurched back in pain from the sudden attack.

Dewott summoned a sphere of her own, a azure orb made entirely of water, and hurled it at Pansear as the Fire-Type attempted to catch her by surprise with a Fire Punch. The globe of liquid swallowed the offender, and he wriggled about inside it for a few moments, until it exploded, and Pansear fell to the dusty ground, soaked and gasping for breath.

Cilan, Cress, and Chili looked at each other and all called out attacks that rang almost as clearly as the others, but they were slightly muffled by the pieces of cloth tied around their mouths.

“Pansage, Bullet Seed!”

“Panpour, Water Gun!”

“Pansear, Fire Blast!”

Upon the last attack’s command, Cress and Cilan gave Chili a “really?” look, to which he replied by shrugging nervously.

Pansage spat a steady stream of green-glowing seeds out of his maw, which Unefezant flew about to avoid, only to squawk with dismay as the kernels flew every which way at her. They pinging dully against her feathers, and the Flying-Normal Type fluttered higher to avoid it.

Panpour spat a stream of water at Emolga, and the SkySquirrel squealed as the liquid drenched her fur, weighing her down.

Pansear discharged a gush of flames, and Dewott jumped to avoid it, wincing as the heat seared her fur. The Fire-Type snarled and stopped his attack, only to leap at her and spew it from above. The Sea Otter cried out in shock as she was sent crashing to the ground, searing hot.

Pikachu, Axew, and Stoutland slunk into the shadows. No one noticed, save for N, who decided to pretend to have not seen it. The trio spread out, each positioning themselves in a shadowed yet excellent area for attacking the Shadow Triad. A spark from Pikachu was to be their signal.

Pansage and Unefezant, through both their mulish feelings and Trainer’s commands, were in a violent “dance”; Pansage spewing Bullet Seeds and landing normal blows, and Unefezant slashing with Air Cutter and slapping Pansage’s onslaught. Ash put heart into his commands, and it seemed like the Shadow Triad member was too. The Kanto Trainer’s eyes narrowed as he attempted to decipher the emotion the enemy was displaying, but the flickering shadows on his face made it nearly impossible to see.

Panpour was trying to land a Scratch on the drenched Emolga, but she was shocked by the moody Electric-Type. The Spray Pokemon hissed and backed away.

Pansear was flaming at Dewott, who was still aching from her previous Fire Blast, as she dodged and put the fire out, causing both Pokémon to wince from the steam that rose in response. Burgundy lifted a hand to prevent her eyes from watering, and the lantern slipped from her grasp, as the handle was quite slippery from her sweat of anxiety. It clattered to the ground, and the light dimmed.

Pikachu’s cheeks sparked, and Axew leapt at Pansear, and Scratched him across the back with glowing claws. The Fire Pokémon howled put out the fire, and Dewott slashed across his face again with a Razor Shell. Poor Pansear was nearly knocked out.

Stoutland tackled Pansage, snarling with rage as he sank his blazing incisors, afire due to his Fire Fang, and Pansage snarled in reply, and Unefezant slapped him across the face with a well-aimed Quick Attack. The Grass Monkey backed away, wincing.

Pikachu charged at Panpour, tail sparking with an Electro Ball. Emolga, as soon as the dazzling orb was thrown, intensified it with a Volt Switch (surprisingly, she didn’t switch out), and the supercharged globe rammed into Panour’s face, and she fell upon contact, whining quietly with pain. Emolga prepared another Volt Switch as Pikachu prepared another Electro Ball. But upon hurling the Electric attack, something accidental and odd happened.

Pikachu’s aim was off, and as he hurled it, it zoomed by Panpour and hit a Shadow Triad member in the chest. The Mouse squealed with shock; he was horrified he had done such a thing, even if it was an enemy.

The Shadow Triad member was thrown to cave wall, the shadows concealing his visage from view as the piece of cloth wrapped around his lower face slid to the ground soundlessly.

Ash’s single eye narrowed, trying to see the opponent’s face, but the cave’s darkness was making it difficult. Cursing the fallen lantern for its fading light, he took a few steps forward to see the face of the Shadow Triad member before him.

“I…wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

The Kanto Trainer raised an eyebrow at Ghetsis’s words, and turned to the sage with a rather confused expression on his face. “Why not?”

A smirk. “Why, you’d be rather…shocked at the result. Of what you will see.” The reply came out smooth and treacherous. Something was up.

Ash felt a twinge in his stomach. He rummaged around in his mind, trying to found some sort of connection to the situation. Words flooded in his mind as Ghetsis’s joined them. A lump formed in his stomach.

“I’m not too sure, but maybe Cilan’s disappearance is connected to the Pokémon’s…Un lien entre ces incidents…”

“What would Cilan have to do with the Pokémon’s disappearance?”

“But hasn’t he been acting strange lately?”

“It just seemed like to me like he was keeping secrets from us.”

Ash felt his pulse quicken, and it took one final sentence to make his heart stop completely, and Ghetsis’s utterance clicked with it all.

“I guess, but it makes sense, right? Cilan acting weird, and then our Pokémon vanishing, along with him. If Burgundy’s right about the events being connected then I would think that…that…that Cilan would be responsible.”

All this took a mere few seconds, but to Ash, it felt like hours. No…he can’t mean that…!!

The Kanto took a few steps backwards, and studied the fallen Shadow Triad member before him with both disgust and fear. “Who…are you…?”

Ghetsis merely snorted with contempt at the question. “I have already said this, you—”

“Master, if I may…just put this in my own words…”

Cilan’s throat felt as if there was mire stuck in it, preventing his words from reaching his master’s ears. He felt the taste of sewage in his mouth, and his stomach was churning as if he has swallowed it.

Cress and Chili looked at each other nervously, both with an expression that clearly stated, This isn’t good.

Ghetsis nodded at the Connoisseur. “Be my guest…Cilan.”

The gasps of horror that erupted from his friend’s broke Cilan’s heart, but he knew that the secrets and underhanded interactions he had with Team Plasma had to stop. Deep down, he was sick of it.

The Connoisseur stood up, and allowed his hands to move up to the wig on his head, and prepared himself to remove it.

Ash swallowed hard, and took a few more steps backward. Pansage ran up to his Trainer, and gave him a look of regret and sadness. Iris and Burgundy looked at each other.

There was the quiet drop of the wig as it hit the floor, and Cilan, at last, stepped out of the shadows.

At that point, Ash, Iris, and Burgundy didn’t really knew what to think. It was hard to digest; Cilan was a member of the Shadow Triad. Cilan was an enemy…and enemy…

True, the trio had their suspicions, suspicions that they had conversed about that very day, but still…any idea they had in mind was certainly not this.

Cilan’s mind was surprisingly clear, despite the situation he was in. Inwardly, he knew that this day would come, and that he had unconsciously prepared himself for this day. Steeled his nerves. Steeled his heart.

He swallowed. Hard. The silence felt deadly, lethal. As if something was going to scream and attack him any second now…

Cilan got that…in a way.

Burgundy found her voice first. At first, all she managed was a quiet cough, but on her second try a word full of restrained rage came out.

“…Why…?”

Cilan started. “….What….?”

This time Burgundy’s voice rang out more clear than it ever had before. “Why didn’t you tell us about this?! Why?!”

Cilan swallowed again. “…..I….”

“We would have understood, you know! We would have helped you!! But you didn’t trust us, apparently?! Why not?!”

There was a hush so quiet that one would have heard the whisker of a Purrloin drop. Cilan ran Burgundy’s words over in his head. The more he reviewed them, the louder they resounded, until he found himself unable to hear anything other then those words that were…so true, yet so false…!

The Connoisseur licked his lips nervously, and felt such a biting ache in his chest that it took every ounce of his strength to prevent himself from crying out in pain. The pain of betrayal was unbearable, far more unbearable then he had thought. It was as if some creature with claws was tearing at him, ripping in deep…

Cilan’s eyes narrowed into slits, and they now resembled bright emerald slashes in the darkness. “That…is impossible. It always has been. So, in sense, it would be futile to even think of such impossible ideas.”

Ash opened his mouth to protest, but a sullen glare from his former friend, and his mouth shut.

“I don’t understand how all this happened. I don’t think I ever will. But I will say this; leave now, and Team Plasma might spare you just this once. But never again. Next time it’ll be for the kill. While you can, leave. Leave this place. If you’re wise, you will never return. But if not…” Cilan paused, and pointed at the trio before him, and Pansage leapt forward, in a fighting stance. “I’m afraid there won’t be a lot left of you.”

The teenager’s eyes were so cold Burgundy shivered. But she gave him on last chance and looked him straight in the eye, and found that the chilly gaze he was giving them was a mere mask; inside, there was such sorrow that it had to be agonizing to bear. There was even a small flash of this distress in Cilan’s eyes, but it was quickly hidden before Burgundy could get a better look.

Ash took a few steps backward, and his single eyes closed tightly. Iris swallowed hard, not daring to say a word. Burgundy swallowed as well.

Ghetsis looked from Cilan, to the group of teens, to Cilan again. N did the same, though he did not wear the same look of self-righteous conceit as his father; he had a look of confusion. The adolescent found himself for a moment puzzled over what side he should be on.

The silence was so deadly, just so deadly. It was if daggers were riding the air, poised to strike on a moment’s notice.

At that moment, the lantern, the fallen lamp that everyone had forgotten about, went out. Darkness flooded the cave, and it felt right then as if shapes of the dead were sliding on the walls as the lights slithered from sight.

“Emolga, Discharge!!” Iris ordered, and the SkySquirrel launched an explosion of electricity everywhere, and for an instant the entire cavern was visible.

Team Plasma was gone. Gone with no trace.

At that moment, as the darkness crept forth once more as Emolga called off her attack, Ash fell to his knees as three words crept forth in his mind that weren’t of his own thought.

Told you so.

~*~

Shut up Cat-Like XD
    There are also ONE SENTENCE PARAGRAPHS *dies*
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 11th October 2012 at 2:57 PM.

Dang Who know Cilan woulda had it in him. Really good chappy. Maek moar noe MLA. I need to see what happens next. :P

I am the Staraptor master. I claim it as my own, it is the best Pokemon out there, and if someone says otherwise, I will kill you.

THE THIS CAT
    THE IS CAT
    THE HOW CAT
    THE YOU CAT
    THE KEEP CAT
    THE A CAT
    THE MOUSE-BRAIN CAT
    THE BUSY CAT
    THE FOR CAT
    THE 30 CAT
    THE SECONDS CAT
    NOW READ WITHOUT THE WORD CAT AND THE.

Spoiler:- PASBL:

Sorry for the ridiculously late review, Onee ^ ^

The echoes of the trio’s footsteps made it feel like they were being followed by some pack of some sort of beast. It reminded Ash too much of the Mightyena pack that had disfigured him, and combine that with the cave’s similarities to his injury, he didn’t like the cavern one bit. The hairs on the back of his neck were constantly on end, and he felt himself jolt at every sudden noise. The Kanto Trainer’s own fear infuriated him beyond belief.
    I like this fearful description of this, and the references from earlier chapters.

Unefezant relayed her discovery to Ash, flapping her wings wildly and hovering over the lamp. At the find, his single eye narrowed into a slit. Its gotta mean that someone’s in here! But who…crap, it could be—

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Shut up.*

Make me.

Ash then chose to ignore Cat-Like’s words and, after gesturing the lamp to the others, continued forward, and the path got darker. He shivered as the blackness enveloped him, and as his grim thoughts did the same. If Cilan’s in there, with our Pokémon, then what will Cilan do once he sees us? Is he even involved, like I said? But if he’s been keeping secrets from us…
    Shut it, Cat-Like.

Iris withdrew herself and nodded at Ash and Burgundy. “It’s Team Plasma, alright,” she hissed, struggling top keep her voice low, “I’ll take another look.”
    I forgot how you act like the Rocket vs Plasma battle still happened.

What she saw disgusted her. Pikachu, Axew, and Stoutland were all pressing close together in a corner, eyes darting about desperetly as if looking for any means of escape. Fighting in such close-knit conditions was too dangerous for them.
    It's desperately.

But the third one was staring straight at him. The Kanto Trainer felt his stomach flip over as the shadowed eyes watched him, but suddenly the Shadow Triad member gave small shake of his head—in either weariness or grief, it was difficult to tell—and turned away.
    That...was Cilan, right?

The trio ducked into the shadows and quietly concealed themselves once more behind the rock, still unnoticed by anybody. The only thing that noticed was a Woobat passing by, and he merely dubbed it not his business and flew away.
    YEAH YOU BETTAH RUN, BOY!!

Ash swore inwardly, Iris stiffened, and Burgundy’s eyes widened as a pair of hazy green eyes peeked from the other side of the rock.

N smiled. “Hello there.”
    OMIGAWD. N you creeper, what the hell is your problem?! You're not supposed to be scaring pre-teens! (He's like L from Death Note...)

A sigh. Then words. “Pokémon Trainers, striving to become the strongest, pitting their deprived Pokémon to fighting each other out of their own wills…” –here he paused, as if taking a breath—“Is one truly “strong” if their Pokémon are the true champions of something they never wished to earn; the title of the best warrior?”—N shook his head with contempt—“Why is this walked by without any feelings of regret for the defeated Pokémon? Why is strength measured by the power of a creature you command?”
    I love this part. It sounds like something N would say.

“I think Master Ghetsis is rubbing off on him.” whispered Chili.

“Quiet.” was Cress’s stony reply. Cilan merely glared at the pair to get them to be quiet. Now wasn’t the time to squabble.
    Chili just got BERN'D! And he's a Fire Type trainer! (Do you get the BERN'D joke yet?)

“You’re the ones doing the deceiving!” Iris spat in response, unable to hold her anger in any longer. What a load of crap!
    Is that supposed to be in italics or quotations?

Cilan, Cress, and Chili looked at each other and all called out attacks that rang almost as clearly as the others, but they were slightly muffled by the pieces of cloth tied around their mouths.

“Pansage, Bullet Seed!”

“Panpour, Water Gun!”

“Pansear, Fire Blast!”

Upon the last attack’s command, Cress and Cilan gave Chili a “really?” look, to which he replied by shrugging nervously.
    You never learn, do you Chili?

Panpour spat a stream of water at EMolga, and the SkySquirrel squealed as the liquid drenched her fur, weighing her down.
    It's Emolga.

Ash’s single eye narrowed, trying to see the opponent’s face, but the cave’s darkness was making it difficult. Cursing the fallen lantern for its fading light, he took a few steps forward to see the face of the Shadow Triad member before him.

“I…wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

The Kanto Trainer raised an eyebrow at Ghetsis’s words, and turned to the sage with a rather confused expression on his face. “Why not?”*

A smirk. “Why, you’d be rather…shocked at the result. Of what you will see.” The reply came out smooth and treacherous. Something was up.

Ash felt a twinge in his stomach. He rummaged around in his mind, trying to found some sort of connection to the situation. Words flooded in his mind as Ghetsis’s joined them. A lump formed in his stomach.

“I’m not too sure, but maybe Cilan’s disappearance is connected to the Pokémon’s…Un lien entre ces incidents…”

“What would Cilan have to do with the Pokémon’s disappearance?”

“But hasn’t he been acting strange lately?”

“It just seemed like to me like he was keeping secrets from us.”

Ash felt his pulse quicken, and it took one final sentence to make his heart stop completely, and Ghetsis’s utterance clicked with it all.

“I guess, but it makes sense, right? Cilan acting weird, and then our Pokémon vanishing, along with him. If Burgundy’s right about the events being connected then I would think that…that…that Cilan would be responsible.”

All this took a mere few seconds, but to Ash, it felt like hours. No…he can’t mean that…!!
    Oh my...he finally figured it out.

“Master, if I may…just put this in my own words…”

Cilan’s throat felt as if there was mire stuck in it, preventing his words from reaching his master’s ears. He felt the taste of sewage in his mouth, and his stomach was churning as if he has swallowed it.

Cress and Chili looked at each other nervously, both with an expression that clearly stated, This isn’t good.

Ghetsis nodded at the Connoisseur. “Be my guest…Cilan.”

The gasps of horror that erupted from his friend’s broke Cilan’s heart, but he knew that the secrets and underhanded interactions he had with Team Plasma had to stop. Deep down, he was sick of it.

The Connoisseur stood up, and allowed his hands to move up to the wig on his head, and prepared himself to remove it.

Ash swallowed hard, and took a few more steps backward. Pansage ran up to his Trainer, and gave him a look of regret and sadness. Iris and Burgundy looked at each other.*

There was the quiet drop of the wig as it hit the floor, and Cilan, at last, stepped out of the shadows.*

At that point, Ash, Iris, and Burgundy didn’t really knew what to think. It was hard to digest; Cilan was a member of the Shadow Triad. Cilan was an enemy…an enemy

I love the drama in this scene a lot. I can imagine Cilan's wig dropping down in slow motion, without sound.

Cilan’s eyes narrowed into slits, and they now resembled bright emerald slashes in the darkness. “That…is impossible. It always has been. So, in sense, it would be futile to even think of such impossible ideas.”

Ash opened his mouth to protest, but a sullen glare from his former friend, and his mouth shut.

“I don’t understand how all this happened. I don’t think I ever will. But I will say this; leave now, and Team Plasma might spare you just this once. But never again. Next time it’ll be for the kill. While you can, leave. Leave this place. If you’re wise, you will never return. But if not…” Cilan paused, and pointed at the trio before him, and Pansage leapt forward, in a fighting stance. “I’m afraid there won’t be a lot left of you.”

The teenager’s eyes were so cold Burgundy shivered. But she gave him on last chance and looked him straight in the eye, and found that the chilly gaze he was giving them was a mere mask; inside, there was such sorrow that it had to be agonizing to bear. There was even a small flash of this distress in Cilan’s eyes, but it was quickly hidden before Burgundy could get a better look.
    I...wanna curl up in a corner. And CRY. I feel so depressed now...

At that moment, as the darkness crept forth once more as Emolga called off her attack, Ash fell to his knees as three words crept forth in his mind that weren’t of his own thought.

Told you so.
    I love it when we gave a chapter end with Cat-Like being a smartass. Very funny, baka neko.

Overall I feel that this was a very dramatic and deep chapter. The battle scene wasn't too long or short, and there was some humour to make up for the sadness. This was, in general, an amazing chapter. Keep up the good work, Onee!

Ninja

Kolkolkolkolkol...

Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    Dang Who know Cilan woulda had it in him. Really good chappy. Maek moar noe MLA. I need to see what happens next. :P
    Cilan is a fickle character. You'll see that in later chapters. I'll make moar, don't worry. Thanks for the review~

Sorry for the ridiculously late review, Onee ^ ^
    There are others later then you.

I like this fearful description of this, and the references from earlier chapters.
    Just giving off that mood that something bad will happen...

Shut it, Cat-Like.
    Cat-Like; No.

I forgot how you act like the Rocket vs Plasma battle still happened.
    Well now you know.

It's desperately.
    CRAP.

That...was Cilan, right?
    Maybe.

YEAH YOU BETTAH RUN, BOY!!
    Uhh...

OMIGAWD. N you creeper, what the hell is your problem?! You're not supposed to be scaring pre-teens! (He's like L from Death Note...)
    Yes, well, *cough* Moving on...

I love this part. It sounds like something N would say.
    Keeping at least N in character...~

Chili just got BERN'D! And he's a Fire Type trainer! (Do you get the BERN'D joke yet?)
    Poor Chili (Yes, I got it).

Is that supposed to be in italics or quotations?
    It's fine the way it is.

You never learn, do you Chili?
    Chili; Nope

It's Emolga.
    CRAP.

Oh my...he finally figured it out.
    Freaking finally.

I love the drama in this scene a lot. I can imagine Cilan's wig dropping down in slow motion, without sound.
    That's what I was aiming for.

I...wanna curl up in a corner. And CRY. I feel so depressed now...
    My life is complete 8D

I love it when we gave a chapter end with Cat-Like being a smartass. Very funny, baka neko.
    Cat-Like; Shut up.

Overall I feel that this was a very dramatic and deep chapter. The battle scene wasn't too long or short, and there was some humour to make up for the sadness. This was, in general, an amazing chapter. Keep up the good work, Onee!

Ninja
    Thanks for the words and review.

Next chapter is rolling on its way~

I am sorry for taking so long! But I read the chapter and was not the least bit disappointed. I am quite envious of the way you are able to capture the emotions and inner conflicts of the characters. That is something I am still working on in my writing. The way you showed how Cilan was hurt by being revealed to his friends but at the same time having to do his job was brilliant. I could really feel the pain he was going through when he heard his good friends gasp and when he heard their disappointment in him.

That battle scene against the Pan monkies was awesome. Nothing beats a head-on-head battle between the main heroes and the main villains! N and Ghetsis's characters were well done, too. And Cat-Like's taunting at the very end? Priceless!

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNfanatic35 View Post
    I am sorry for taking so long!
    Well, at least you remembered!

But I read the chapter and was not the least bit disappointed. I am quite envious of the way you are able to capture the emotions and inner conflicts of the characters. That is something I am still working on in my writing.
    I try my hardest when it comes to describing emotional conflict, seeing I thoroughly enjoy writing such things. I'm flattered you're impressed. If you need tips, I'll gladly give you some help.

The way you showed how Cilan was hurt by being revealed to his friends but at the same time having to do his job was brilliant. I could really feel the pain he was going through when he heard his good friends gasp and when he heard their disappointment in him.
    I personally see that Cilan is a fun and passionate person, who does evil things not out of greed or personal gain, but because he and his brothers are now locked in a trap they can't escape, unless they betray Ghetsis, but this is practically committing suicide.

That battle scene against the Pan monkies was awesome. Nothing beats a head-on-head battle between the main heroes and the main villains! N and Ghetsis's characters were well done, too. And Cat-Like's taunting at the very end? Priceless!
    I wanted several big battles between the antagonists and protagonists of the story, and trust me, there will be a few more, because he still have J *dramatic music*. My headcanons of N and Ghetsis were woven into this chapter, and I'm glad you liked the way I portrayed them. Cat-Like...we'll see more of him in the next chapter in a not-so-funny way. Thanks for the review, ESPNfanatic!

Late reply. It took me a month to realize my review wasn't posted. -_-

Anyways, I liked how you built the tension up to the moment where Cilan is revealed to be part of the Shadow Triad. And wow! You capture Cilan's emotions so well that it made me, and many other readers I'm sure, feel what he was feeling and going through. I feel sorry for Cilan. He can't tell his friends anything. D:

The battle scene: epic as always. Very descriptive and I can visualize it my head. I liked all the drama and suspense, I had to keep reading. =D

I love how N just comes up and greets them so casually. I was expecting him to say "Come in. Join us." afterwards. xD
    LOL! Catlike is so…so…I don't even know how to describe him. All I know is that I can't bring myself to hate him. xD

Good job as usual, Moonlight~!

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Late reply. It took me a month to realize my review wasn't posted. -_-
    Freaking finally XD

Anyways, I liked how you built the tension up to the moment where Cilan is revealed to be part of the Shadow Triad. And wow! You capture Cilan's emotions so well that it made me, and many other readers I'm sure, feel what he was feeling and going through. I feel sorry for Cilan. He can't tell his friends anything. D:
    I was trying very hard to build it up before releasing it all in one chapter. Capturing Cilan's emotions was a little difficult, but (hate me if you will) surprisingly enjoyable. I'm glad I was able to show you all exactly what was in my head.

Technically, he's told them a lot already, because he just revealed his secret, but I guess "how", "when", and "why" are still needing to be answered, because "what" has already been established.

The battle scene: epic as always. Very descriptive and I can visualize it my head. I liked all the drama and suspense, I had to keep reading. =D
    Writing battle scenes is, as I think I've already said, is easy for me. As is emotional conflict...

I love how N just comes up and greets them so casually. I was expecting him to say "Come in. Join us." afterwards. xD
    N is your average L of Pokemon...so you can pretty much expect him to pop up out of nowhere and make you pee in your pants as he just casually greets you...I was kind of trying to make that scene scary-funny, and it seems like I made it so.

LOL! Catlike is so…so…I don't even know how to describe him. All I know is that I can't bring myself to hate him. xD
    I, myself, can't bring myself to hate him...

Good job as usual, Moonlight~!
    Thanks Widdie~

I'll take advantage of this here post and say something concerning Chapter Fifteen; it's moving along pretty slowly because my muse is going all "HERP DERP" on me, even though I wanted the chapter up by Thanksgiving/Turkey Day. But it'll be up soon, I hope. Anyways...I bid you all farewell. For now. On this thread, anyways...

Sorry for being a really late reviewer, I really enjoyed reading the latest chapter though! Again...

I'm not sure if I've seen Ash in fear before, maybe go through depression so reading that was a surprise and something new for me.
    Also, it was nice to read the Pokemon's feelings and how they reacted with it in little detail, mainly Unfezant though since I don't see much of it in the anime.
    "But by who?" caught my attention, almost the whole chapter was suspenseful like this. I still have no idea what's going on with Cat-Like, he's funny while talking to Ash was it?

Poor Cilan, making him such a suspicious character, its like Burgundy replaces as well.
    It was scary when Ash almost got caught from one of the members of the Shadow Triad and then N smiling. "Hello there" at Ash was scary and creepy. N and his personal issues with Pokemon, taking it out on the world, sad guy...
    The Elemental monkeys don't seem like frightening Pokemon for Team Plasma to be in alliance with. The battles were good, I read a lot of Emolga though.
    Pikachu's aim was off? But... But he always using his attacks on Ash... Always... ;~; Ash enjoys getting hit by them.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! I really like this chapter though, a really good chapter!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Sorry for being a really late reviewer, I really enjoyed reading the latest chapter though! Again...
    At least you remembered at all.

I'm not sure if I've seen Ash in fear before, maybe go through depression so reading that was a surprise and something new for me.
    Also, it was nice to read the Pokemon's feelings and how they reacted with it in little detail, mainly Unfezant though since I don't see much of it in the anime.
    "But by who?" caught my attention, almost the whole chapter was suspenseful like this. I still have no idea what's going on with Cat-Like, he's funny while talking to Ash was it?
    Ash has been in fear before. Or at least he should've been...
    I like to treat the Pokemon like intelligent creatures, because I believe them to be extremely intelligent, only topped by humans slightly. I'll give them some personality too, if the writers haven't done so already.
    Cat-Like was being himself.

Poor Cilan, making him such a suspicious character, its like Burgundy replaces as well.
    It was scary when Ash almost got caught from one of the members of the Shadow Triad and then N smiling. "Hello there" at Ash was scary and creepy. N and his personal issues with Pokemon, taking it out on the world, sad guy...
    It's not a replacement...and Cilan is the suspicious one because he's working for Team Plasma. He's gotten sloppy is all.
    N...he's kind of creepy, yeah...I was trying to display that...N was raised incorrectly, Pika, don't hate on him.

The Elemental monkeys don't seem like frightening Pokemon for Team Plasma to be in alliance with. The battles were good, I read a lot of Emolga though.
    Pikachu's aim was off? But... But he always using his attacks on Ash... Always... ;~; Ash enjoys getting hit by them.
    Come on, man. They practically have only Elemental monkies. What else could they use? ...So?
    Pikachu is allowed to miss, and the heat and rush of battle can throw one's aim off. I generally think that if he used an attack at full-killeron power, it wouldn't be very enjoyable to be hit by.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! I really like this chapter though, a really good chapter!
    Thanks for the kind words and review. Next chapter chapter is kind of moving along...Not really...

I really love this story. I know you have things to do, but could you write the next chapter soon? I haven't read a better romantic story between Cilan and Burgundy. Sommeliershipping is my favourite Shipping. That's why I can't wait for the next chapter, but I know I have to be patient (not like Burgundy XD).

Oh... I almost forgot: Burgundy spoke and seemed like she hasn't ever hated Cilan, so I have a question: Was that what you were aiming for?

Hello there, I haven't seen you around before

Quote Originally Posted by Night Flower View Post
    I really love this story. I know you have things to do, but could you write the next chapter soon? I haven't read a better romantic story between Cilan and Burgundy. Sommeliershipping is my favourite Shipping. That's why I can't wait for the next chapter, but I know I have to be patient (not like Burgundy XD).
    Thank you for your kind words, and I am really, really, REALLY sorry about the ridiculous delay in the next chapter. Hopefully, if things wirk out the way they should, the chapter should be finished and up sometime in the next two weeks or so. SommelierShipping will be given a better focus in the next few chapters, so I hope I please you. Again, I am sorry about the wait ^^'

Oh... I almost forgot: Burgundy spoke and seemed like she hasn't ever hated Cilan, so I have a question: Was that what you were aiming for?
    I feel stupid asking this, but what exactly do you mean? Please explain.

Would you like to be on the PM list, btw?
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 15th January 2013 at 3:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    Hello there, I haven't seen you around before
    That's because I'm new... sorry.

Thank you for your kind words, and I am really, really, REALLY sorry about the ridiculous delay in the next chapter. Hopefully, if things wirk out the way they should, the chapter should be finished and up sometime in the next two weeks or so. SommelierShipping will be given a better focus in the next few chapters, so I hope I please you. Again, I am sorry about the wait ^^'
    Thank you! Really!

I feel stupid asking this, but what exactly do you mean? Please explain.
    Well... apparently no... kind of disappointing...

Well, I explain:

Burgundy found her voice first. At first, all she managed was a quiet cough, but on her second try a word full of restrained rage came out.

“…Why…?”

Cilan started. “….What….?”

This time Burgundy’s voice rang out more clear than it ever had before. “Why didn’t you tell us about this?! Why?!”

Cilan swallowed again. “…..I….”

“We would have understood, you know! We would have helped you!! But you didn’t trust us, apparently?! Why not?!”
    This wouldn’t be surprising if Burgundy has been always seen Cilan as a friend, but she always saw him as an enemy. When I read that, I said to myself that maybe you were doing that purposely.

Would you like to be on the PM list, btw?
    PM list? What’s that?
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 16th March 2013 at 2:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Flower View Post
    That's because I'm new... sorry.
    Do not apologize, we were all new once.

Well... apparently no... kind of disappointing...

Well, I explain:

This wouldn’t be surprising if Burgundy has been always seen Cilan as a friend, but she always saw him as an enemy. When I read that, I said to myself that maybe you were doing that purposely.
    Well...you see...

I tried to convey in previous chapters that they were starting to get along better (Cilan saving her, Burgundy saving his butt, having a friendly/rival battle, etc.), and even if that wasn't the case to most, I still personally feel that she doesn't totally despise him; that is what she keeps telling herself and everyone around her. I would go into further detail, but more will be explained in later chapters. I'd hate to spoil, so...

PM list? What’s that?
    It means I PM you whenever a new chapter comes out in the fic...Not that it will be soon

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast