This is a different type of mafia where everyone has a role with an action.
I've had many mafia games on Serebii in the past, some with 30+ players. I'm hoping to bring mafia back to that popularity with this game. I always include in ongoing story with my games, usually having the survivors make appearances in the next games. I even use some characters (you guys) in future games, making them essential to the plot. It all depends on the course of the game. Below is a link to all threads created by me where you will see my many mafia games and their various success
1. This game will be held in 72 hour blocks. During the appropriate phase everyone who has an action will PM their actions to me. After the 72 hour deadline I will write up the actions and post them, therefore starting the day round. That is where you vote to execute a player.
2. Ask me if you have any doubts about something you wanna do.
3. You may claim your role at any time.
4. NO outside discussion of this game unless you are a villain or you have been told otherwise by me. No planning attacks or revealing roles. Seriously it ruins the game. You can not trust people anyway. (by no outside discussion I mean that you can only communicate with each other in this thread)
5. If you are unsure what the roles mean, please ask first, rather than halfway through the game. As always, action choices are sent in to me via PM.
6. You may RP throughout the game if you;d like. You may not reference the Pokemon you've been assigned. You can use other Pokemon that aren't included in this game
7. It is highly recommended to post in the thread and work together to eliminate the mafia. Town is at a disadvantage because Mafia can communication outside the thread and know each others identities
8. HAVE FUN!
•I post an opening Write-up signifying the start of the game and every player votes by picking one trainer they would like to eliminate the game. After everyone has voted, I will tally up the votes and lynch the player with the most votes. Players can also choose to abstain. Players with day actions will also send in their actions at this time. I will post an execution scene and that will signify the end of the day phase
• Each player decides on an action and sends their PM. Anyone with ability or skill may choose to use it. The Mafia decide together who they want to kill. Note: There is going to be a 72 hour limit to send in your actions. That way there's less waiting on one person. If someone doesn’t send in their action on time their role may be re-assigned to anyone interested in joining the game
• I post first scenario, including murders, saves, etc.
• After the scenario, the players still alive decide who is guilty, and who should be eliminated. Players vote and the person with the most votes is removed from the game. Note: Anyone can choose to abstain.
New Bark town has been invaded by a mysterious group of trainers. Professor Elm, out of options, sends out an SOS to the citizens of Johto. Hoping that someone strong enough will arrive
Feraligatr - can avoid an attack by surfing OR can choose save another player.
Slowking- Can use his telepathy to choose to control one person's vote in the voting round or control their action for one round. Whichever he chooses, he can't use two consecutive rounds (i.e., can't manipulate vote twice in two rounds). once per game, he can use his mastery of telepathy to send a PM (through me) to the player of his choice
Celebi- He can stop time and prevent an execution. Once one is decided, he is given a brief opportunity to choose to stop it or not. He can't stop his own execution, and can't stop the same person from being executed twice. Once per game, can fast forward time to skip the night phase. Allowing 2 executions in a row
Sudowoodo - Hides behind a player of his choice. If he is targeted while hiding behind them, it is ineffective. (NOTE: This targeting is not limited to attempted kills.) If the person he is hiding behind is killed, so is he. Any other targeting on the person he hides behind does nothing to him.
Wobbuffet - If he is targeted, he can use his Counter/Mirror Coat to make the ability he is targeted with ricochet to another random player (the ability that is deflected is random, if multiple abilities are used on him). Once per game can use this to save himself from execution. Causing all votes on him to go to random players, effectively causing a random execution
Typhlosion- Can use his fire to burn the player of his choice during the day OR night. During the day phase the burn will cancel out a player’s vote. During the night phase, the burn will cancel out the player’s action. Whichever he chooses, he can't use two consecutive rounds (i.e., can't manipulate vote twice in two rounds).
Scizor- Can use his strength to protect someone. If the person he is protecting is targeted, there is a 50% chance that he will die, taking the one who did the targeting with him OR can choose to Day-kill someone
Meganium - Asks the owner about a player to find out if they are a Good Pokémon or a Bad Pokémon. If they are a Good Pokémon, then he can communicate with them if she chooses.
Natu - Teleports to follow someone and find out who they targeted. Doesn't learn what they were targeted with.
Ditto - Is in charge of the villains, and sends in the kill. Appears innocent to investigations. Can copy one person's power every other turn and use it. Cannot use the "once per game" functions of any powers.
Forretress- Can protect himself or another character from being killed every night
Magcargo - Can wound a target with his flames, making them be out to recover one round. that player is unable to vote or use an action
shaymin_girlkilled by Mafia Night 2. Had the role of Slowking
Fango Pangoexecuted day 2, saved by Celebi. Executed day 3. Had the role of Magcargo
4. Pokemon Specialkilled by Mafia Night 1. Had the role of Feraligatr
MarshtompMankilled by Mafia Night 3. Had the role of Natu
6. Grey Walrus
10. Crimson Penguin
11. Mr. Mach
pokemon-expert-chrisreplaced by Sasukeanditachi night 2 for being inasctive