Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Battling the Bully! (726)

Hope Ash uses Krockorok in the next gym battle, knowing stone edge is super effective on Flying types.

A battle with two fully three-staged evoled pokemon, sounds like overkill for a battle those kids' size.

A Pokemon trade,
    junifer's dad appaering,
    krockorok appearing,
    the only thing I can think to keep this episode connection going is an episode of Krockorok getting along with Ash.

^ Was it necessary to TRIPLE post?

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

i liked the episode... i was sooo diggin seans swag lol the purple with the blue and his hair color lol.... also it was great for ash to finally catch krokorok

Great episode. I didn't like the young boys that much, but I am glad they became friends in the end, in a nice way. Also nice to see Krokorok joining Ash.

A cute episode is probably the best way to describe this episode as it involved three aspiring trainers, all with different personalities. The majority of the episode focused on Nick, a shy, young boy who is suddenly put together with Ash's Pikachu, who was subject to a blast off thanks to Sunglasses Krokorok. I liked Pikachu's and Nicks interactions, it just seemed Pikachu was really enjoying the experience of being a training partner for Nick. This led to a double battle between Glenn (Nick's Friend, but also a bully) and Nick between Seismitoad and Scolipede and Krokorok and Pikachu which was apt because Cilan made it a battle which caused neither team's pokemon to be too hurt. This resulted in a resolve in Glenn's personality and a beginning to some great trainers .

It ended with Pikachu and Krokorok having another battle, which in the end resulted in a victory for Pikachu. After a slight depression for krokorok as it was upset with it's loss, Ash asks Krokorok to join him, which he accepts. I think Krokorok is a great addition to Ash's team, and its personality is going to be a talking point for a little while.

Anyway, great episode.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

It's a neat episode. Krokorok joins Ash's team and the kids learn a valuable lesson in Pokemon battles, especially Glen.

i liked sean (thane) he had the smart strategy for a 7 year old and had the best clothing and hair... SWAG!

Ash... you already used your Pokedex on Scolipede, like 3 times. Oh nevermind.

This wasn't too bad of an episode, no way. We gained Krokorok! (finally) The Mick kid wasn't too bad as well; can't really say more about this episode.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I rather enjoyed this episode. It was nice to see Ash finally catch the sunglasses Krokorok. I was also amused by how Krokorok was shown to be somewhere present during Ash's adventures.
    Last edited by WaterDragon trainer; 10th June 2012 at 9:23 PM.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Where in the heck did everyone see this? I taped the episode twice (yesterday and today) and both times they showed episode 725. Was it just my local CN that derped?

Krokorok just bit Pikachu out of nowhere. They were all just chilling then BITE! XD
    When I was seventeen,my mother said to me. Don't stop believing,the day that you do is the day that you die.

I can't help but feel sad for Scolipede & Seismitoad after seeing how tired & beat up they looked after the battle & having to take orders from Glenn

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

It was enjoyable episode & nice seeing Krokorok added to the team.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

This was a good episode. I just hope that kids know that IRL the bully isn't gonna turn around and start feeding your pet food. I liked it because my real name was in this episode.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Pikachu never fades into the background...
    Caseydia was using sarcasm...
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Enjoyed the dub version. I liked Seismitoad's dub voice. Glenn keeps his original name, I thought his voice was fine. Sean's name was changed from Thane, he's voiced by the same person who voices Yuma from Yugioh Zexal, knew he sounded familiar to me, also voiced Volkner. Mick I don't understand why he got a name change...he's original name was "Nick", why change one letter, "Nick" sounds like a find name anyways, I can understand some name changes but this one seems odd to me, as for his dub voice, sounded fine to me.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

An average episode. Major thumbs up for Ash finally capturing the Pokemon that's been stalking him for over 60 episodes, now there's only Jigglypuff...

I don't understand what you guys are talking about with Ash acting mature for once in BW. I think it's obvious even in his childish moments.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

The bully reminded me of a kid i was at school with.

I'm glad he learned not to be such a *** in the end, and it was nice to see Ash finally catch his stalker that was long overdue.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I felt that Ash showed more maturity in this episode then anywhere else from what I can see. I really liked how Krokorok was like after he lost his sunglasses though (ZOMG). Pikachu and Ash were really good at reached Mick about the world of Pokemon battles and such. I'm kinda hoping we get to see this thing again sometime.

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Spoiler:- Credit:

Yup. And no one ever cared that a random krokorok wearing sunglasses was running free in a subway station...Ohhh pokemon qwaa

Pretty standard episode, but I'm glad Ash caught the sunglasses-wearing krokorok. It's been a great addition to his team. I've liked all of Ash's Unova pokemon so far to varying degrees except for sewaddle since it evolved.

6/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Yeah I thought the episode was good simply because Ash captured Krokorok. But I thought the plot could have been better. Dealing with a bully for the 500th time? Oh well, I just hope that kids know that IRL the bully isn't gonna turn around and start feeding your pet food.
    e

I was glad to see Krokorok get caught. I loved the scenes that showed Krokorok following the group.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast