Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Battling the Bully! (726)

lol at that kid thinking Pikachu was the preevolved form of Zekrom.Not as interesting as shown in the preview but since he got Warvile,it's ok I guess.

Thane was really annoying. Well to be honest all three kids were annoying. For me, the little kids in the show are not very likable. Max, these three, the kids from the trubbish epsiode, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Thane was really annoying. Well to be honest all three kids were annoying. For me, the little kids in the show are not very likable. Max, these three, the kids from the trubbish epsiode, etc.
    The only one I liked was Nick, Thane was all snobby and Glen was just a bully. I wish Nick wasn't so timid but I understand since Glen was kinda intimidating to the other two boys. I didn't mind the kids from the Trubbish episode though.

Anyone else notice that the ending fixed the color error on Ash's Boldore? I'm glad the animators decided to fix it and not just say oh well nobody cares.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    The only one I liked was Nick, Thane was all snobby and Glen was just a bully. I wish Nick wasn't so timid but I understand since Glen was kinda intimidating to the other two boys. I didn't mind the kids from the Trubbish episode though.

Anyone else notice that the ending fixed the color error on Ash's Boldore? I'm glad the animators decided to fix it and not just say oh well nobody cares.
    Is there an image of the fixed coloring on Boldore?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I don't know but apparently it was fixed in the previous episode.

This episode was okay, but nothing I'll really remember, even with Krokorok finally being caught here. I wish Ash had actually gotten to fight Scolipede and Seismitoad and not Nick.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Poor Scolipede...destined to never look good...ever. It really sucks because it's an AMAZING Pokemon. But it's become the next Beedrill. :/
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Was there a coloring mistake to fix?

Waurivile's voice.... That drove me nuts for some reason...
    It sounded a lot like - whaaaaompy and wahmpy and Waurvil.

I'm eventually going to get used to it, but for this episode it felt weird hearing it each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Phoenix View Post
    Was there a coloring mistake to fix?
    Boldore's rock that's in the middle of it's face was Red while it was suppose to be Blue.

Spoiler:- Pictures of the mistake:
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Boldore's rock that's in the middle of it's face was Red while it was suppose to be Blue.

Ah, I see it now.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post

Hmm to be honest it looks better with the red, but darn those official artworks.

*Chomp*

Seeing them completely still for ages before that made it even better.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Hmm to be honest it looks better with the red, but darn those official artworks.
    I like it better with the Red too, but I think it still looks fine with Blue.

As for the episode, just finished watching the video version.

I love how Krokorok was trying to explain it's been following Ash and Pikachu, despite it only able to say it's name. Was funny to me.

I also love when Krokorok blasts off. Hoping it becomes a running gag, although I kind of doubt it.

I also love Krokorok losing it's sunglasses. That obvious will be a running gag, and probably leads to development at some point.

I pretty much love everything Krokorok related.

I got a chuckle when Glen came to get Nick. Due to his aggressive personality I saw him taller then he really was, but then when he walked right in the middle of Ash, Iris, and Cilan he looked so tiny to me haha.

It is disappointing that the double battle didn't really last long, but it seems like it was suppose to be a short battle(Of course the writers could come up with better titles in that case).

I like how Ash came off more mature and that in this episode, although it felt kind of odd. I did like how he didn't attack Krokorok while it went to get it's sunglasses though, felt more like Ash.

The Nick plot I wasn't too interested in, it was alright for me still. Nick was alright I guess, wasn't that interesting to me, although he's a nice representation of a young kid who doesn't know a lot about Pokemon yet. Glen was a jerk who changed at the end, which was obvious to happen, he came off as someone who relies on just attacking. Thane I thought was the most interesting out of the three, he knew his stuff and he seemed to care about his father's Pokemon(Or maybe just didn't want to get into trouble, I'd go with both though).

I liked how the writers had so many Pikachu vs Krokorok battles in this episode, felt like it was building up the suspense for when they get to battle till the last one is standing, too bad Krokorok lost, although I'm not surprise.

I loved Krokorok's capture scene, it was kind of sad seeing it walk away all depressed, then Ash makes it's day and captures it. Waited for this day since I first found out about BW003, and it finally happened.

I wish they gave Krokorok another move though. It has Crunch now but it's doubtful it'll ever use Bite again(It's like Tepig with Ember and Flamethrower), kind of got my hopes up that it was going to get Thunder Fang when it bit Pikachu but...nope. Oh well, it'll get another move sometime.

If it wasn't for Krokorok this episode wouldn't have been all that interesting to me, but because of Krokorok I loved this episode.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I thought it was funny how everyone's all happy then out of no where it randomly bit Pikachu, I couldn't stop laughing at that.

I do have to admit though now that Ash has it, he needs to work with it to get around the sunglasses problem...unless it's actually blind and needs them.

Glenn really needs to lose his smoking habit. He appears to be around 6, yet he puts Lt. Surge himself to shame!

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

I am actually glad Ash offered Krokorok to be a part of his team.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

I am actually glad Ash offered Krokorok to be a part of his team.
    That's a relief. I thought you would be horrified.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    That's a relief. I thought you would be horrified.
    LOL

I like you (except when the Bianca bashing occurs).

Anyway,

Seismitoad just seems so awkward for Ash imo.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    I don't know but apparently it was fixed in the previous episode.

This episode was okay, but nothing I'll really remember, even with Krokorok finally being caught here. I wish Ash had actually gotten to fight Scolipede and Seismitoad and not Nick.
    I know right? This is what they call a semi filler.

My ideal battle ever!

I bet Nick, Glenn, and Thane will make a cameo cheering for Ash in the Unova league.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Why does Krokorok keep reminding me of Shaft for some reason?

But I'm glad Krokorok is Ash's. However, I rather Pikachu continue to have a Pokemon rival that way he doesn't fade in the background like always.

My ideal battle ever!

Did I hear Vic in this ep as the blue haired boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Why does Krokorok keep reminding me of Shaft for some reason?

But I'm glad Krokorok is Ash's. However, I rather Pikachu continue to have a Pokemon rival that way he doesn't fade in the background like always.
    Pikachu never fades into the background...

Mic had the best idea of a Pokemon Trainer better than Ash does. Yes, little kid. Catch as many Pokemon as you can.

After watching this in English i can't helped seeing the allusion to Doraemon...not the actual show but the parallel characters...Mick is the cowardly, soft-spoken main character who always speaks big to prove himself, Sean is the spoiled rich kid who gets stuff from his dad, and Glenn is the loud-mouthed bully...they even hang out in an abandoned lot with the same pipes...the parallel is uncanny...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Omega Ruby Team:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast