Thread: The impossible pal park question!

Default The impossible pal park question!

okay: - completed pokemon emerald and pokemon diamond and visited pal park yet there is no migrate option.....

i have the national sinnoh dex and beat the E4 in both. do i need to of seen all the pokemon in henon too? do i need arceas and shaymin? they are both the same copies (English)also the pokemon know no HMs and the ds lite is new

completly stumped - any ideas welcome (sorry for spelling)

First, Do you have at least 6 Pokémon that do not have HM Moves in Boxes in Emerald?

Does the DS lite see and play Pokémon Emerald? If not, re-insert the GBA cart again, and Turn your DSlite off then back on again.

When starting Diamond, does the Option to "Migrate from Emerald" option appear on the menu above "Nintendo WFC Settings"? If it does not, you either have Missed a step or there is a strong possibility that the cart is a fake.

There are several Fake Emerald Games out there, all of them will not allow you to send Pokémon from Emerald to Diamond. Several fake Pokémon games do state "The Save file has been loaded." or something similar when starting a game, Real games do not have this message.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

thankyou ,

the emerald game was a fake - not ninendo tech in the back but i have ruby to transfer all 140+ emerald pokemon over

can you transfer fake to a real one?

Don't be surprised if trading doesn't work correctly. In the future, please use one of the help threads.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |