Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Toughest Gym Leader

My first battle against gym leader Whitney...

Soulsilver:
    Crockonaw used bite! Miltank's Infatuation made croconaw fall in love with Miltank!

Me:
    "What?!? You've got to be kidding me!?!"

Soulsilver:
    Croconaw is in love! Croconaw is immobilized by love! Miltank used stomp! Critical Hit! Croconaw fainted.

Trainer sent out Flaafy!

Miltank used attract! Flaafy is in love! Flaafy is immobilized by love!

RAGEQUIT!!!

Hands down as everyone said, Whitney. She made Miltank seem so much better than it actually is xD

GodDamnZilla

for bugsy get a geodude and you win but other than that just annoying
    i guess it would have to go to either clair or whitney im goin whitney
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

1st place Whitney: The awful cow
    2nd place Clair: Dragon are always difficult(outside of Drudigon)
    3rd place Blue: is Blue

Definitely Whitney for me,that miltank is tough indeed
    My Platinum Team:-

Pokemon Diamond FC
    Pokemon Platinum FC
    Pokemon Black FC (Main Game)
    Pokemon White FC
    IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CLONER THEN LOOK NO FURTHER,I CAN CLONE EVENTS/SHINIES/DW POKEMON .... IT'S UP TO YOU,DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ME

I would say Whitney or even Morty. Though all of Kanto was a challenge because my team was severely underleveled.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    Up-Grade, Dusk Stone

Wow. Everyones saying whitney. Yeah. I agree. :/

Click the link if you want Shiny and/or cloned pokemon!
    >>http://www.makeawish-gts.net/<<

Tired of look for a person to clone pokemon for you? Well stop looking! The URL Above provides you with daily pokemon, either shiny or event. you first have to make an account, and hook up Internet on D/P/Pt HG/SS Or B/W and the rest is self explanatory . By the way, you can only clone pokemon which are the daily pokemon. You cant clone the event pokemon. Sadly.. If you need any help, Just PM me and I'll help you straight away.

what do you mean you can clone shinies?

Click the link if you want Shiny and/or cloned pokemon!
    >>http://www.makeawish-gts.net/<<

Tired of look for a person to clone pokemon for you? Well stop looking! The URL Above provides you with daily pokemon, either shiny or event. you first have to make an account, and hook up Internet on D/P/Pt HG/SS Or B/W and the rest is self explanatory . By the way, you can only clone pokemon which are the daily pokemon. You cant clone the event pokemon. Sadly.. If you need any help, Just PM me and I'll help you straight away.

Usually either Whitney and Clair. In my most recent playthrough of HeartGold Clair was more bothersome than usual, took me 3-4 tries to beat her.
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

Bugsy because I chose Chikorita.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Oh, Whitney ._.

I haven't played HG in a long while, and the battle had to be at least two years ago, but I still remember the horrors of facing her Miltank. I spent a good half hour grinding its health down; in the end, it wiped out my entire team except for my Flaaffy. I finally defeated it (after using up almost all of my potions) by paralyzing it and managing to KO it with some sort of electrical attack.

It seems that everyone had trouble with her...

Whitney. Her Miltank was too annoying. I used up all of my potions, but I finally managed to defeat it. Tough times.

Default Hi~! :3

Most recently, in SS, I had no problems with Whitney :3 I got lucky with a critical hit using my Pidgeotto...? Dunno why it worked.

Chuck was horrible, though... T_T I couldn't beat him for a while, since most of my Pokemon were 6-7 levels beneath his at the time... I had two flying-types and a grass-type, and I still had problems, even when they leveled up to the high 20's.
    Water Pokemon RULE! WORLD DOMINATION!

I have claimed
    Sapphire, and Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka! 8D

At most, it got me 2 tries to beat Whitney. The first time I was careless, I though my ghastly could take care of her milktank until I learned it had scrappy. I won the rest on my first try, easily or with an improbable plan. For example, for Clair, when she's down to her kingdra, I used my entei. It used protect and occa berries to survive all its hydro pumps, while wasting its pp with its pressure. Then it used Strength multiple times to finish it off.

Whitney was tough, but wasn't THAT tough for me to handle (I got a bit of leveling up done before-hand). In all honesty, I had some difficulty with Jasmine. Even with my Typhlosion out, who was much higer-leveled than anyone else on my team, her Steelix gave me a lot of trouble, just because it has such a high defense (and possibly HP?). Usually she doesn't give me much trouble, but in this file she did ._.

Name: Petunia
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Whitney is troublesome sometimes. Jasmine usually gives me trouble since my team isn't leveled up enough.

| survival project |
    | this trainer is different. everyone knows it, but no one can explain it. |
    | complete |

| flying in the dark |
    | he's hiding something. she just doesn't know it. |
    | on hiatus|

| love and other nightmares |
    | limited time, limited abilities. kyurem says she can be cured in exchange for saving those who need saving. |
    | chapter 3 released 11/22/14 |

Clair was horrible. I had a Dragonair on my team at this point, and it still took me over a week to beat her...
    Strangely though, my cousin beat her on her first try, probably something to do with me leveling up her Pokemon for her >
    Last edited by Frozen Ghost; 1st May 2012 at 8:15 AM.

I beat whitneys pokemon easily...wasnt that hard. And none of the gyms gave me any issues

I found most of the Johto Gym Leaders to be easy, Kanto was more difficult mainly Misty

I think either Whitney or Clair. They were both a pain in my arse.

if i remember right Whitney, I didn;t have a fighting type, clair - her team where just high levelled and quite powerful in general and those twins in Heart gold/SS.

Whitney's Miltank was just the WORST. I lost to her three times before my pokemon were levelled high enough to beat her.

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/359mohv.png[/IMG]
    Credit to iPokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic Buizel View Post
    Whitney's Miltank was just the WORST. I lost to her three times before my pokemon were levelled high enough to beat her.
    I had the same problem. That stupid Miltank of her's kept parayzling my pokemon with its body slam. -_-

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Whitney. All the rest of her pokemon were easy to take down, it took me soo long to defeat that stupid miltank -.-

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast