Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: B/W in-game hints for future Pokemon games

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    The title of the thread speaks for itself. "B/W in-game hints for future Pokemon games". Keyword: "in-game". Only reference the game and nothing else.
    No feces, I realized that but the Mod make an error by saying "You guys, this is not a thread where you think there will be remakes. This is a thread discussing events, dialogue, items, etc that give off HINTS to future games."
    and not mentioning that the anime is irrelevant. It just says to discuss about hints we find, the mod's post did not mention that the limit is "in-game' the title does however so yeah i was wrong.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEpicRock View Post
    Well, the main point of FR/LG and HG/SS was to make money, and to get another generation of kids playing the games; transferring pokes was just a cool side effect. So as long as people will buy them, I'm pretty sure GF will keep making remakes.
    Old post but FireRed and LeafGreen were made because there was no other way to get Kanto Pokemon such as Slowpoke or Bulbasaur in Ruby and Sapphire. Notice how they also dropped the "Gotta catch'em all" slogan around this time. And HeartGold and SoulSilver were just pure fan service since the moment FRLG Came out people speculated a GSC remake.
    Shiny Pokemon: 1

Quote Originally Posted by SurfingHaxorus View Post
    Ok everyone taking about the hints for R/S/E remakes in B/W but I saw some hints for even remakes on Red and Blue!

1. Kanto is taked about by Skyla
    2. Basclin red and blue striped froms could reference red and blue
    3. The Charizard Bridge

Heck Gamefreak could surprise us and remake both R/B and R/S!
    They're making remakes of Pokeymanz Redd and Blooooo?!?!? There is a god! Way better graphics than the original! (sarcasm)

But you are aware those games been having remakes since 2004? You know, FireRed and LeafGreen?
    Shiny Pokemon: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Raichupacabra View Post
    Old post but FireRed and LeafGreen were made because there was no other way to get Kanto Pokemon such as Slowpoke or Bulbasaur in Ruby and Sapphire. Notice how they also dropped the "Gotta catch'em all" slogan around this time. And HeartGold and SoulSilver were just pure fan service since the moment FRLG Came out people speculated a GSC remake.
    No, the post to which you responded was correct. Nintendo and the companies under its umbrella are businesses, which make a habit of doing things that make money. Both FR/LG and HG/SS were made because the powers that be knew they would sell and thus make mad, mad money.

Any notions of "no other way to get Kanto Pokémon" or "fan service" are secondary by a wide margin. There would have been not a thing stopping them from cramming the Kanto Pokémon into Ruby/Sapphire and/or Emerald if they were really that concerned about you having access to certain Pokémon, but instead they would far rather you spend more money on another game if you want them and another experience that badly.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I agree with BCVM22, they didn't have to make FR/LG at that time if they really would want to make the Kanto Pokemon possible to get, they would have just make areas where the kanto Pokemon is there, and other methods to get the kanto legendary Pokemon in R/S/E.

Now there's something most People haven't noticed:

R/S champion's room has Pokemon Pearl's color theme.
    Emerald's champion's room has Pokemon Diamond's Color theme.
    Each room has Platinum's color theme in the top wall, so i think this is Pokemon D/P/Pt hint.

D/P champion room is White, While in Platinum is Black, a hint for Pokemon B/W.( We still don't know what's the 3rd game of Gen V but in both rooms there's Grey areas).

So in B/W The Champion room's color could be a hint for a future Pokemon game, one of the Gen VI games.
    Last edited by HyperXhydra95; 21st February 2012 at 2:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    No feces, I realized that but the Mod make an error by saying "You guys, this is not a thread where you think there will be remakes. This is a thread discussing events, dialogue, items, etc that give off HINTS to future games."
    and not mentioning that the anime is irrelevant. It just says to discuss about hints we find, the mod's post did not mention that the limit is "in-game' the title does however so yeah i was wrong.
    The mods made no such error. Don't blame your blunders on the moderators.

The anime has never and will never come before the game. The anime is secondary to the games--that is, the anime is based on the game. Therefore, nothing in the anime can ever hint at a future game, because the games are not based off of the anime.

That's all that is being said.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperXhydra95 View Post
    I agree with BCVM22, they didn't have to make FR/LG at that time if they really would want to make the Kanto Pokemon possible to get, they would have just make areas where the kanto Pokemon is there, and other methods to get the kanto legendary Pokemon in R/S/E.

Now there's something most People haven't noticed:

R/S champion's room has Pokemon Pearl's color theme.
    Emerald's champion's room has Pokemon Diamond's Color theme.
    Each room has Platinum's color theme in the top wall, so i think this is Pokemon D/P/Pt hint.

D/P champion room is White, While in Platinum is Black, a hint for Pokemon B/W.( We still don't know what's the 3rd game of Gen V but in both rooms there's Grey areas).

So in B/W The Champion room's color could be a hint for a future Pokemon game, one of the Gen VI games.
    Unova's Champion room is... entirely gold.

I don't think this is a hint. It's more than likely simply a coincidence.

The third game/ one of gen VI games might be called topaz.
    Topaz might also be the name of the third game, as a reference to kyurems yellow eyes.
    Have you noticed that reshiram has blue eyes, zekrom has red eyes and kyurem has yellow eyes ? That might be a reference to Red/blue/yellow(pikachu in japan).

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    The third game/ one of gen VI games might be called topaz.
    Topaz might also be the name of the third game, as a reference to kyurems yellow eyes.
    Have you noticed that reshiram has blue eyes, zekrom has red eyes and kyurem has yellow eyes ? That might be a reference to Red/blue/yellow(pikachu in japan).
    No, it's actually Red/Green in japan, if the red and the blue eyes refers to something it would R/S remakes, and please stop talking about kanto remakes because there's already one, not to mention in all the previous generations you can go to Kanto, and I doubt they will Remake FR/LG.

Also about N quote about the world is Grey, that doesn't mean it's really going to be called Grey, GF always comes up with a name not predictable, it would be nice if it's gonna be Chrome, though I won't mind if it's Grey.
    Last edited by HyperXhydra95; 23rd February 2012 at 1:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Unova's Champion room is... entirely gold.

I don't think this is a hint. It's more than likely simply a coincidence.
    So the gold and silver pokeball floor in D/P/Pt and the Black and White floor in FR/LG is a coincidence?

I'm sure we'll see a color like this in Gen VI maybe Pokemon Citrine or Zircon.

not to mention in every generation you can go to Kanto
    This is incorrect for B/W, therefore invalid.

Also about N quote about the world is Grey, that doesn't mean it's really going to be called Grey, GF always comes up with a name not predictable, it would be nice if it's gonna be Chrome, though I won't mind if it's Grey.

Black, White and Chrome!?! how does Chrome even make sense??
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I assume not Gray/Grey just because it doesn't sound appealing, and a fancy name will be given to it. Plus, I can't think of any other cases where Americanisms are in pokemon, though I know there must be an Americanism, or a proper English example.

Quote Originally Posted by 345tom View Post
    I assume not Gray/Grey just because it doesn't sound appealing, and a fancy name will be given to it. Plus, I can't think of any other cases where Americanisms are in pokemon, though I know there must be an Americanism, or a proper English example.
    I am sure that if it is Grey, after a few weeks of saying it you will find it perfectly fine. I felt the same way about Ruby and Sapphire until I got back into Pokemon for HeartGold.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by 345tom View Post
    If people are interested in a third game, they'll try to get it no matter what they'd think of a name like Gray/Grey. Besides, many people think it'll be that name anyway (myself included).
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

I'd say this is a hint for future games, if nothing else.

Kyurem having the placeholder data in Black and White for a new forme seems pretty "hinty" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Black, White and Chrome!?! how does Chrome even make sense??
    Monochrome.
    Black-and-white images are sometimes called as monochrome images. In fact, the color that people most associate with the word "Monochrome" are Black & White.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum! View Post
    I think R/S remakes are most likely next, although I want an Emerald remake for the 3DS. Maybe its partner version can be Yellow, because I would love to see a Kanto game for the 3DS!
    Most likely it will be a ruby sapphire remake with improvements from Emerald (similar to what was done with the Jotto remakes)
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Quote Originally Posted by blackmeadow View Post
    Is there a possibility for a remake? I thought the point of the FR/LG and HH/SS remakes was only because you couldn't transfer from the originals. But R/S do have the capability of transferring to Gen IV and V, so I dunno. Either way, a remake would be awesome.
    Well, it would be easier if R/S had remakes because than you wouldn't need a Link Cable and the games could be playable on the (3)DS Would make trading with the Hoenn games A LOT easier. Also, I think it would be smart to release one of the games on the 3DS and one on the DS. Unless if they won't be released for a while at which point most people wouldn't play a DS and just play the 3DS, than both should be released on the 3DS.

Anyway, wasn't there some hint of Musharna in FireRed/LeafGreen? Something about a flower Pokémon, I think.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

People, this is not a guessing game for the third version's name.
    Please support your speculations with in-game hints ONLY FROM BLACK/WHITE.
    That includes dialogues, items, music, game code, locations, etc...

If you can't keep up with the rules, we'll close this thread.
    This is our SECOND warning.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Lightbulb Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Hints?

Hey, shouldn't we be looking for hints in promotional material for Pokémon Black and White Versions 2? For example, the Japanese box artwork for Pokémon Black 2 has a Sapphire hidden behind it; likewise, Pokémon White 2's artwork has a hidden ruby. Are these hints in the American box art as well?

There were quite a lot of hints in HG/SS about the ruby and sapphire remakes.

There's always little hints that some people pick up on and others that we never see
    But yeah the hints of Dive and other RSE references are present.
    With BW2 being announced, I guess you could say that there was a huge hint at this game
    with the storyline and plot. With N going away and Ghetsis escaping, with Kyurem not being involved.
    A new set of games involving Kyurem, N and Ghetsis etc were hinted at to an extent :]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

I can't wait for the Emerald remake. Some other hints include: in Pt, the pokeball above the Pokemon League was black and white. Also the pokeball on the floor in the pokecentres were gold and silver. In SS/HG: there are emeralds throughout mewtwo's cave, and the pokeballs on the flors of the pokecentres are green.

Guys!

Look at the colors of the Pokemon Centers and the old Poke Marts! That's right, red and blue! You know what this means, right?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Thread closed.

This is over a month old. Don't bump dead threads.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234