Thread: Conquest - Did You Enjoy It?

Default Conquest - Did You Enjoy It?

Personally, Conquest is up there with the likes of X/Y and G/S/C in my list of favorite Pokemon games. I've restarted the game so many times I couldn't tell you how many hours I've put into it so far. What's your opinion?
    *insert clever signature here*

Quote Originally Posted by calbino4 View Post
    Personally, Conquest is up there with the likes of X/Y and G/S/C in my list of favorite Pokemon games. I've restarted the game so many times I couldn't tell you how many hours I've put into it so far. What's your opinion?
    i'm a fan of Fire Emblem, so this game was a really cool mix. Not as hard as Fire Emblem, but a good game. There was far more depth to it than you would expect from a series spinoff. I'd love to see another one at some point.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

It was an awesome game. Everything about that game was nearly perfect. Just needed a bigger variety of Pokémon.
    The best thing about that game was that it allowed you to have true epic battles, I mean controlling multiple Pokémon on a field? Amazing!
    I would love to see a sequel in 3D.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

The gameplay was fun, but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't care about the characters. At all.

With your Last Resort, a Steadfast heart
    Let's go cross the tall Mt. Coronet
    Who will we get? Where will we meet them?
    I'm excited, as if it's a Secret Base

There aren't a whole lot of pokemon games that try to make you care for it's characters, though.

I absolutely loved the game. At the time, I hadn't played Fire Emblem, so it was an awesome experience. I've always been a fan of stratergy games, and Conquest brought that aspect out so well. Now, if only pokemon had another move...

GIFSoup
    Where's the cake?!?

I absolutely love Conquest. One of the best Pokemon Spinoff hands down. (Of course, my opinion) I poured almost 200 hours into my Conquest game with almost everyone evolve or have their perfect link.

I honestly didn't know what I was buying when I bought it. It had Pokemon on it, so I thought it must be good. It went above my expectations. I enjoyed the art and the character designs the most.
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs

I love conquest,.it different the the normal pokemon games that has been created before and i hope there's a 2 in the future
    On punishment wont be on till off, sorry!!!!
    FC: 3179-7235-3277. FS: Poison. Pokemon In Fs:Kakuna, Swalot and Whirlipede
    I've claimed the blaring Noivern.
    Looking For: Pinsir, Nuzleaf, Vullaby, Pachirisu, Clefairy, Mankey, Throh, Sawk,, Rufflet, Sawsbuck, Toxicroak, and Munna,

Looking For a League to Join. Please pm if you are looking for leaders

the charaters were boring but the style of the game was new and fresh. i really liked conquest

It's one of my favourite games ever! It had amazing Pokemon sprites, art style, characters and it was so unique in every way. Every day I hope for a sequel, because this game is golden. <3

Definitely made the fave list. :P
    ~Let's all find Sasukeeeee~
    Name: Hime
    Currently playing: Drawn to Life
    Next up: Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
    Favourite Pokémon: Pancham

I really enjoyed it...I even restarted recently...I am doing Yukimura's episode now...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

I'm doing Yukimura's episode too! I grinded through Nobunaga's before that and WOW he's hard to play as, at least if you want to get his second form.

I think it's funny how they basically made him "evil N", though it really works in this context.

I adore Oichi. I've been learning about the real one and hnnnn so sad. It's no wonder that they didn't have either of her husbands in this game because OW it would have a much different ending (although if you go by the theory that the male hero is Nagamasa Azai, and consider what happened to the real one...DOUBLE OW).
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Conquest was actually my fave spinoff game, and maybe the best pokemon game I've played, along with HG.

Currently, I need to do Motochika's chapter, then the player's 2nd chapter. I have a base plan for the first one, but IDK.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Friend Safari- Phantump, Drifblim, Shuppet.
    FC: 2793-1931-7921
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Showdown alt: Delta-Omega
    Started my journey into PASBL, let's see how I fare...

Yea it my favorite spin off game it very fun (maybe it because i like Fire Emblem with uses a similar system)

It was fun and even my friend who doesn't like pokemon games pick up a copy of the game
    Why can't I be Free?

I liked it. Granted, I haven't finished it yet, but it was still pretty fun. I was so happy when a Shinx evolved into Luxio. lol

Image by もちづき
    ...Your tender smile and our petty squabbles...
    Just how much are all those supposed to have toughened me up?

I really like Conquest. It's not as good as Explorers of the Sky IMO but it's easily in my top 5 Pokemon games. The only major gripe I have is that the post game content is pretty formulamatic. There are only so many times you can conquer Ransei with different warlords before it gets old. :/ I don't suppose there much chance of sequel at this point? If Tecmo ironed out a few hiccups then Conquest 2 might end up dethroning EOTS as my favorite Pokemon game.

My friend let me play through his whole game once he beat it. The only part he said he doesn't like is you can't do more after you beat the game since all you do is start over. I think it's a really good game but that's the one thing I don't like about.

Ok if you want to battle me I will most likely do battle spot rules, but I will do smogon too sometimes. I don't hate smogon it's just that I like battle spot rules better and play them a lot more. But every once in a while I might battle with smogon rules, or if I have to I will.

Friend code: 2165-6624-1567

My friend safari: Tangrowth, Sawsbuck (still finding out 3rd one)

My fanfic: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17495739