Thread: My Pokemon Ranch - Does it work on Wii U?

Question My Pokemon Ranch - Does it work on Wii U?

I plan on doing a Wii to Wii U system transfer. Does My Pokemon Ranch work correctly on the Wii U? Is it compatible with a DS Lite?
    3DS Friend Code: 3711-8066-6807
    Trainer Name: Tillis
    Game: Pokémon X

I'm sure that every game that uses DS connection on the Wii works with the Wii U, as well!
    I've connected with Maboshi's Arcade (A WiiWare title that can send a DS-Download version) and Pokemon Battle Revolution (With 3 games, no less) and they work fine!
    (Then again, I used a 3DS most of the time, but I used a DSi, so I doubt the DS Lite isn't compatible)

Yeah, even though online was cut off for wii and DS games, I think it is connecting to the actual Wii not the internet.

Now that I think of it, a Pokémon Ranch 2 for Wii U would be cool.

Friend code: 2165-6624-1567
    I claimed Bastiodon!

Just to hop onto this, but is it still able to connect with the original DP cart?
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated Dec 30th, 2014)
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    Just to hop onto this, but is it still able to connect with the original DP cart?
    Yes. It does work. Actually, unless you're in Japan, you NEED to have a Diamond or a Pearl cart, for full functionality.

To gamer2332 Comment about the DS lite not being compatible. I've connected the DS "Phat" and a DS Lite to the Wii U to transfer Pokémon from DP games. I've also done a 3DS and a 2DS. Not a NEW 3ds yet, but that's just because I've not found the DP games since I got it.

I think this link may help: https://plus.google.com/110964292625...ts/btJamHsW1zx
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

The link just shows a pic. But i guess it shows evidence of trades too.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated Dec 30th, 2014)
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)