Thread: pokemon glazed team

Default pokemon glazed team

ok hi.. first post so im sort of nervous and not sure how to put this.

im playing pokemon glazed and love it but i have a team that i feel needs something but i can put my finger on it

all my pokemon are around or close to 30

and i have a gastly, a riolu, a marshtomp, a larvatar,a gabite , and a metang but i feel like i need to switch one of these out but im not sure which

Quote Originally Posted by deltoren View Post
    ok hi.. first post so im sort of nervous and not sure how to put this.

im playing pokemon glazed and love it but i have a team that i feel needs something but i can put my finger on it

all my pokemon are around or close to 30

and i have a gastly, a riolu, a marshtomp, a larvatar,a gabite , and a metang but i feel like i need to switch one of these out but im not sure which
    Pokemon Glazed? I don't believe that is a real game. I saw no such thing on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Pokemon Glazed? I don't believe that is a real game. I saw no such thing on the site.
    its a mod and quite a good one

Yeah, it's a fanmade game/mod. Unfortunately we don't permit discussion of fanmade games (outside of a couple select threads) - but we can always talk about the team at least assuming there's the same game mechanics.
    Typing might be it - you have three Pokemon with the ground typing (and two with steel but one overlap isn't so bad). That said, Larvitar will become rock/dark when it evolves fully, so there's not really that much wrong with it imo. You could consider a Pokemon that can use Fly for convenience (again, depends on what happens in that game...) but otherwise I'd say your team seems fine, and usually most things will suffice in Pokemon as well.

Anyways, as the rules are clear on the matter i'll have to close the thread, but if you want to discuss your team further send me a PM.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Pokémon news, opinions, creative works and more. Now live!

R
    ead Daily's Sun and Moon Review!