Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Game Ideas and Wishlists - Yes We Can!

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Power View Post
    My reasoning for Masquerain was that since you're going to come up with a bug/water pre-evolution, why get rid of it in favour of a more common typing, much less with a pretty weak bug Pokemon? It's in essence removing every single redeeming uniqueness the Pokemon could have despite it's rather lackluster stats. And with reference the the blue section of my first post, you probably want to explain how this change adversely affects your gameplay, as opposed to saying that GF said so, so it is so. Otherwise this discussion wouldn't serve its purpose.
    Ok, I am not going to bother argue for games I haven't played, but I am sure another SPP user can go defend that.

I don't understand what do you mean by "how this change adversely affects" my gameplay. do you mean if Masquerain is water/bug instead of bug/flying? how that typing would affect my gameplay? in that case, hack, I only played emerald, and the version exclusive is surskit family :P. But either way, it is still weak to a lot of types

Now, back to Masquerain.
    Please recognize that pokemon typing are chosen based on describing characters.
    Just as Pinsir has a lot of fighting and normal moves and doesn't get a bug moves until latter generation, it is still a bug type because it looks like one.

Now, Masquerain looks like a bug in its entity (therefore, a bug.), and that it spends more time flying than contacting water (therefore, flying type).

mind you, i want you to take the time to examine pokemon with typings.
    all water pokemon, or half water pokemon has interaction and/or needs large body of water to live. (a pond for something like, Marill is big enough, something like Kyogre, is large)

so, Masquerain, really, is nothing wrong with GF assigned it to bug/flying.
    if you're argue for uniqueness of typing, don't. It is something GF designs need to do when they even before sketch the pokemon. :P

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

More save files, and a higher difficulty. Those are the two things I would love to have in all of the Pokemon Games. The only one that does something of this likes is B/W and even saying it has these two things is a bit of a stretch.

@InsaneStar7: I agree, I've always thought that would be really helpful. There have been times when I'll want, say, an Adamant Scizor with Technician, so I start going after Scyther. Finally get one with Adamant, and...Swarm. I also think it would be helpful to change the Pokemon's nature, but that's not quite the same as changing the ability. I personally think, though, changing the ability should be a tutor sort of thing, kinda like changing moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    Ok, I am not going to bother argue for games I haven't played, but I am sure another SPP user can go defend that.

I don't understand what do you mean by "how this change adversely affects" my gameplay. do you mean if Masquerain is water/bug instead of bug/flying? how that typing would affect my gameplay? in that case, hack, I only played emerald, and the version exclusive is surskit family :P. But either way, it is still weak to a lot of types

Now, back to Masquerain.
    Please recognize that pokemon typing are chosen based on describing characters.
    Just as Pinsir has a lot of fighting and normal moves and doesn't get a bug moves until latter generation, it is still a bug type because it looks like one.

Now, Masquerain looks like a bug in its entity (therefore, a bug.), and that it spends more time flying than contacting water (therefore, flying type).

mind you, i want you to take the time to examine pokemon with typings.
    all water pokemon, or half water pokemon has interaction and/or needs large body of water to live. (a pond for something like, Marill is big enough, something like Kyogre, is large)

so, Masquerain, really, is nothing wrong with GF assigned it to bug/flying.
    if you're argue for uniqueness of typing, don't. It is something GF designs need to do when they even before sketch the pokemon. :P
    You're right that I might be arguing for uniqueness in typing, but who wouldn't want a new type combination, having seen a preview of it as a pre-evolution? In some way though, I still find that you're arguing your points in hindsight. You are already aware that it's a bug/flying type, and hence state that it spends more time flying than contacting water (there isn't even any canon material to prove how long this bug stays in the air or otherwise, where did you get the idea from?), and justify that there's nothing wrong for it to be bug/flying. Of course I find it 'normal' to be bug/flying, as is with many other bugs with wings, but there are many bug type pokemon with wings that aren't flying as well, but I don't really see why Masquerain, having features possible for bug, flying and water, would be given flying over water.

Here's the actual canon material for why it's not bug/water though, from FRLG Pokedex:

"The antennae have distinctive patterns that look like eyes. When it rains, they grow heavy, making flight impossible." It actually hates water, if you read up the other game info on Bulbapedia.

And here's a small quiz:

Here's Skorupi, a Pokemon in 4th gen, with type combination of bug and poison. And here's Drapion, its evolution. By your theory and observation (and I'm assuming that you don't have knowledge of it or have the decency not to check it out first), what do you think is Drapion's type?

A larger image of them:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...451Skorupi.png
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...452Drapion.png

I think my main point is that GF introduced the only bug/water Pokemon in the whole series (based on a water strider), and lets it evolve into a bug without the typing uniqueness (and water striders don't even evolve into moths, for that matter). If they wanted a bug/flying Pokemon as the endpoint, why bother coming up with a bug/water type insect for its pre-evolution? Why not a bigger water strider, if they wanted to use the idea of bug/water?
    Last edited by Hidden Power; 5th February 2012 at 9:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyter09 View Post
    So shouldn't fire type Pokemon be able to learn Scald?
    Emboar can, but I think it's the only fire type to learn Scald.

Name: Tacho
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I might be arguing for uniqueness in typing, but in some way I still find that you're arguing your points in hindsight. You are already aware that it's a bug/flying type, and hence state that it spends more time flying than contacting water (there isn't even any canon material to prove that this bug stays in the air or otherwise, where did you get the idea from?), and justify that there's nothing wrong for it to be bug/flying. Of course I find it 'normal' to be bug/flying, as is with many other bugs with wings, but there are many bug type pokemon with wings that aren't flying as well, but I don't really see why Masquerain, having features possible for bug, flying and water, would be given flying over water.

Here's a small quiz:

Here's Skorupi, a Pokemon in 4th gen, with type combination of bug and poison. And here's Drapion, its evolution. By your theory and observation (and I'm assuming that you don't have knowledge of it or have the decency not to check it out first), what do you think is Drapion's type?
    the difficulty of pokemon typing is, you only have max of two typing.
    Now, a pokemon can be allowed different typing while in a different egg group too.

On the Drapion note, since I don't play gen IV game, I had to look up. However, in justification, the pokedex entry supports Drapion's dark type. The pokemon's sinister nature is a more prominent trait than bug. (not saying it shouldn't be poison bug, but both pokemon are already in bug egg group, so poison/dark might be something unique GF is trying to do)

All Masquerain's entry says they have wings to flap that looks like eyes.

similarly with Vibrava and Flygon, they are both in bug egg group, but they are ground/dragon for their association with desert, and dragon-like build.

I am not really against your preposition that Masquerain should be water/bug, since there are a lot of gray areas for pokemon typing.
    Now, based on its habitation, LG/FR dex says it is in the "Lake" Category, but yet most of the pokemon are water type.
    Exclusion: Anorith family, Dratini family, Latios/Latias, Azurill

Surskit is one of those pokemon whose evolution doesn't make sense like worm-->cocoon--> moth/butterfly... it's a messy area that can be argue for both sides.

But, despite you calling me "hindsight", I think, even in "foresight", Masquerain can still be justified as bug/flying. While it "may" resides in water to breed, it has the freedom and efficiency to fly to other areas, like a forest or field, unlike Surskit that is better with staying by body of water

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

The games would be better if:

More variety of Pokemon in each region.

Earlier Fire, ice and rock types available.

Rematchable gym leaders (at any time).

More coming soon.
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

Now I think Samurott shouldn't have been pure Water...because I think it should have been Water/Ice. Water/Ice make a nice offensive pairing: apart from other waters, only Shedinja and Dream World Jynx resist both. On the other hand, it's inferior to pure Water defensively. The four Water/Ice types we have are all defensive Pokemon OK, so Cloyster can sweep now with Shell Smash.

I absolutely concur that we shouldn't have had the same typing three games in a row for one starter.

I don't think Regigigas' Slow Start needs changing. The problem is Game Freak went out of their way to make sure it crippled the golem. He is the ONLY Pokemon who can use TMs and can't learn Rest or Protect. He's a Pokemon who obviously will need strategy to employ, give him the moves that will allow one to make a decent strategy!

I'm gonna weigh in against mass release for two reasons. Firstly, mess-up potential. These are games played by young kids after all. Secondly, it goes way against the ever-recurring theme that we should love and care for Pokemon.

...the animated sprites weren't all blurry and pixelated.
    I concur. This was one of the most noticable negatives when I started White. Scaled bitmaps = ugly. Surely it wouldn't have been beyond Game Freak's capabilities to use vector graphics so the Pokemon would still look crisp when scaled and animated.

1. The game would have the option to change the difficulty of the AI. That way, veteran players can still get some challenge out of the game without new players finding it too difficult.
    I concur on some sort of difficulty level, beyond setting the battles to "Set". AI tweaks would be one way, but simpler for Game Freak would be to just alter trainer levels. (Perhaps only for "notable" trainers, like your rival, Gym leaders, maybe the gym trainers too.) And perhaps on Hard the Gym Leader and E4 Battles could be without items on either side, battling in its pure form.

Also yes, I consider it a jerk move by the AI using Protect. They don't help themselves, they just make my life harder by wasting my PP. The NPCs shouldn't be conspiring against me like that!

If there were more save files.
    This. So much this.

Now for an original idea. Make it much easier to get top IVs. Competitive play should be about tactics and strategy. To make a winning team should not require having one of obscene patience for regular breeding or SRing, the ability to wrap your head round the voodoo of RNG manipulation, dumb luck, or willingness to plain old cheat.

They should bring pokewalking back. That was awesome.

It would be really useful if you could trade more pokemon at a time, because it takes very long to trade multiple pokemon (like if you want to evolve them).

ARBOK
    EVER

Updated the first post again, I've added some of the easier to understand features for now.

golcarjack, you should actually bother to read up on what this thread about before posting. I have the idea that you posted on the wrong thread altogether.

Improved AI/Difficulty

A few of you have posted about having an improved AI for the game. I do agree, that the game we have right now is too simple for the older players. However, too simply put "increase the difficulty by improving the AI" would be too general. I think most of you understand how tough the AI can be, if you've tried out the Battle Frontier (in Gen IV) and/or Battle Subway (in gen V). So the question is, how much of this do you want to the main game to incorporate? All trainers? Only Gym leaders? Only Elite 4? Have rules such as no item use and set battle style for all fights?

Sidequests/alternative storyline (anti-hero, antagonists etc)
    If it's sidequest we're talking about, it's an easy concept but lacking in detail, unless there is a list of sidequests you can think up of for the main game. It'll have to go beyond things like "catch X pokemon Y times" or "Have Pokemon X defeat Pokemon Y 10 times", you know, the tedious grind-based quests that serve no purpose.

Alternative storyline, it's almost, almost impossible to implement, since GF has never done it, and no one has a very clear idea of how it'll be like. Even for longstanding RPG franchise such as Final Fantasy, things like implementing two different storyline that runs completely opposite of each other, or a game where you play antagonist throughout has never been heard of. For Pokemon, it deviates from the RPG style in that you only spend a few hours in the main storyline, after which you are free to do your own things. How would things have to run and conclude if you're going to be Team Rocket? Keeping in mind that Pokemon is currently a franchise targeting young children, and Game Freaks haven't even stepped out of their comfort zone in terms of making a generation of game with more mature content/higher difficulty, I think I'll put this idea on hold first.

Contests
    For contests, I believe the Gen III version was too primitive, and I'm not sure about the Gen IV version (and I haven't heard any nice stuff about it). The idea that every Pokemon gains a ribbon to show its achievement during its lifetime is cool, but unless the overall system is improved and tweaked to match the battle system, it's not going to be a very interesting feature full of strategy and discussion, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wallflower View Post
    The ability to design your main character. It would be hard for me to see this in the main series though (even though it would be awesome), so at least if they ever made something similar to Colleseum (sp?) or xD. And if they were ever to do another one of those console adventures they should expand it much more.

Bring back the contests from the 3rd generation and pokewalking (irl and on the game when they follow you). Also, secret bases were awesome. And no more of the stupid contests/fashion shows/musical things. Blergh.

This'll never happen because Nintendo is a cash cow but they should have every pokemon of a generation in both of the generation's games. Like, not taking Growlithe out of this one and Vulpix out of that one. And no out-of-game events to get rare pokemon. Some people don't have wifi or the ability to tread to Gamestop or wherever whenever to download a rare pokemon.

Have sidepaths for your character. Instead of going the direct hero route all the way they could have some side-routes too that your character can accomplish that are different from the main hero path. Like, recording data on all the pokemon can give you the title professor, helping out the bad guys in a sidestory could give you the title of 'bad guy', and so on. Participating in side events in the story (which would give it a lot more depth) and earning titles for it could be pretty addictive.
    I think it would be awesome to see a big console version of Pokemon (Like Colosseum and XD, but bigger, that has those side paths and is just a big giant games you can do whatever. And you can go off to be a master, professor, gym leader, ranger, bad guy, whatever. And choose what kind of character or trainer class you want to be.

And it's overused, but I'd love to see all the regions in one game too.
    "Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes."

<--- Click it, I will love you forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by blackmeadow View Post

I'd love to see all the regions in one game too.
    I agree with that. They did that with Pokemon G/S/C, but I guess they didn't have enough room for other regions when the 3rd gen came out. I think the 3DS could hold the memory to update the graphics for all 5 generations, and put them all in one game. What would be awesome is you could get to choose which region you start out in, then as you defeat the Champion of a region, you can take the S.S Anne to the next region.

Do not doubt the Cloyster Clan.

Quote Originally Posted by craigprime View Post
    I agree with that. They did that with Pokemon G/S/C, but I guess they didn't have enough room for other regions when the 3rd gen came out. I think the 3DS could hold the memory to update the graphics for all 5 generations, and put them all in one game. What would be awesome is you could get to choose which region you start out in, then as you defeat the Champion of a region, you can take the S.S Anne to the next region.
    I know right? It's something that's been asked for a while now, but hasn't happened yet. I dunno if it actually will one day or not, but if it will I'm guessing it won't for a while. It would be cool; the game could have set levels for all the gyms, changing depending on which region path you choose.
    "Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes."

<--- Click it, I will love you forever <3

GSC could have the two area together since they were considered direct sequel. Red was the main character in RBY, and became the Pokemon master on Mount Silver in GSC. But from the third game onwards each game is independent in terms of storyline. If every game adds all the previous areas, it'll be a little gimmicky and redundant to me. I'll appreciate a generally larger area to explore, but not the same old Kanto region five times in a row by the time I'm playing Black and White. And the Gym battling part would become repetitive as well.

It'll be more significant to include every area in the past if the franchise is making its last game.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

GSC could have the two area together since they were considered direct sequel. Red was the main character in RBY, and became the Pokemon master on Mount Silver in GSC. But from the third game onwards each game is independent in terms of storyline. If every game adds all the previous areas, it'll be a little gimmicky and redundant to me. I'll appreciate a generally larger area to explore, but not the same old Kanto region five times in a row by the time I'm playing Black and White. And the Gym battling part would become repetitive as well.

It'll be more significant to include every area in the past if the franchise is making its last game.
    Couldn't have put it better myself. I also think Kanto is the worst of the five regions. But hey...

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

There's some more ideas I have in thought.

Signature Moves

Would be it cool if all individual Pokémon family have their own exclusive move to make it more special? Out of all 649 Pokémon, there's a total of 55 Pokémon (mostly legendaries)

Spoiler:- List of current signature moves that is still exclusive to the individual family.:

has their own unique signature moves in the specific family. Which remains 593 Pokémon remaining without signature moves. From previous generations, when a Pokémon had it's own interesting move (Which sorta makes a signature move) where no other Pokémon can't have it by leveling up, breeding, and move tutors. That makes them special. And when there's a new generation coming, some old and new Pokémon adapt (or should I say, steal) other Pokémon signature moves like the Dweeble family can learn Rhyperior's Rock Wrecker by normally leveling up, which makes Rhyperior not so special or interesting anymore. If other previous Pokémon has their own signature move when in the future where other Pokémon can have it (or steal it), they should have a brand new signature move where no Pokémon can't have it at any way. (Leveling up, move tutor, etc.)*

There are some other Pokémon that is possible to make an interesting sig. move mentioning in their Pokédexes depending on what version says about their mysterious powers that it fits for their characteristics, apperance, and/or fighting style. Like Glaceon for example. It's Pokédex in D/P version (not Platinum) says that Glaceon's fur can completely freeze it's fur to make stand like needles as a protective technique. This is somewhat possible to make an interesting sig. move. It's like Rough Skin, but with one small difference like raising your defense up by one stage.

Another way is turn the interesting moves in the trading card games into the video games like this one for example to make it a signature move. There are many others that is possible, but it has to be very careful to choose what fits what is right or power it down the move for not making it too powerful.

Although some are way too simple like Venomoth. It's Pokédex in SS mentions that it's powder in it's wings mentions that if it's dark in hue, it's poisonus. If light in hue, it causes paralysis. And why it's too simple? Because Venomoth can learn Poisonpowder and Stun Spore. That's not gonna be an interesting sig. move. After all not every exclusive signature moves needs to be an attack move. Some could be status inducing moves, some could be defensive moves to make it more interesting and balanced. Heck I don't care if a signature move is a stronger version of an existing move, like Searing Shot is a stronger version of Lava Plume or Lunar Dance is a stronger version of Healing Wish and so on. It would be cool, and also not making the moves too complex.

Re-design or Update Sprite/Models Pokémon

This other idea is mostly directed to the oldest generation Pokémon (1st gen. I mean.). I definitely like to see the designs updated/redesigned to make it modernized. For years like from the 3rd Gen, those guys still has the same designs onward (Different poses in other versions by the same generation doesn't count.) to other generations like the 5th gen and yet, still little to no change. (Sprite designs to make it similar to fit the future generation doesn't count either.) To be really honest though.. I think a Pokémon redesign or alternate their appearance would be a bad idea because people don't like changes (just starting an interesting idea), but it's important (maybe) to keep the designs fresh and new before it gets dull over time.

*Certain Pokémon that has learned other Pokémon's signature moves in a special way does not count. Such as Arceus with Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force or Lugia with Psycho Boost because they can't be learned normally by leveling up or move tutor, or breeding.

More ideas to come in the future.

EDIT: Throh lost it's exclusivity move Storm Throw to Pinsir, in BW2. Seriously GameFreak? How many Pokémon you're going to lose their exclusivity moves to others in the next version or generation?
    Last edited by InsaneStar7; 1st July 2012 at 7:11 AM.
    Ever get the nagging feeling that you forgot something?

Handheld Team

Emerald -
    Platinum -
    HeartGold -
    White -

Console Team

XD -

Default ideas

pokemon snap 2 for the 3ds also AR pokemon battles

InsaneStar7 - Keldeo can also learn Sacred Sword

I would like more detailed eggs. Instead of the same old green and pale the egg should look like the pokemon, similer to the anime.
    I also wish there would be a four evolution pokemon or an evolving legendary.
    Another few eeveelutions would satisfy me. I would like a ghost type called Obliveon.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Quote Originally Posted by 3D992 View Post
    InsaneStar7 - Keldeo can also learn Sacred Sword.
    I should edit that, yes, but it's still hard to tell that Sacred Sword can still be a signature move (and also exclusive) to those 5th Gen Trio Mons (Which I'm talking Cobali/Terrak/Virizi-ion.) since Keldeo can learn it and seems to be a secret fourth member of the trio (Which Keldeo seems to share the fighting style of those trio if that's correct.)
    Ever get the nagging feeling that you forgot something?

Handheld Team

Emerald -
    Platinum -
    HeartGold -
    White -

Console Team

XD -

Ok I have another idea that the makers of the games should have done.
    I am playing my old Yellow again recently and am training my Mew(the Mew Glitch legit mew) to reach level 31 to match the rest of my team out in the grass right off to the side of the Celedon pokemon center. Among the resident pokemon are Pigey and Pigeotto both with whirlwind. And a lot of the time when I battle them I can either get one hit in, try one move and miss or get it down to it's last bit of life and then it whirlwinds me away thus robbing me of experience.

This is annoying, I still battled even if it whirlwinded me away. So I say that you should still gain some experience points when whirlwinded or roared away or an abra teleports from the battle. It makes no sense how the battling that still occurred isn't counted as experience.
    I'm looking for a reason, roaming through the night to find my place in this world.
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/29lljsz.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/rteqmg.jpg[/IMG]
    Http://mooneyedwolf.deviantart.com
    http://thewolfsmoon.livejournal.com

Keep Pokemon following you! If people think the games can reflect the anime, allow us to walk with them. Maybe more than one at a time.

Also, I think gamefreak missed out on the chance for a fire/ground type with Embour. Sure, water would kill it straight away, but at least it would be unique and make sense (It is a fire pig after all)

Oh yeah, and let us catch fainted pokemon. Ok, this might be a bit too easy, just knock something out then catch it, but maybe there should be a specific ball u can use to catch them or something. After all, if you knocked Mewtwo out, and you had an ultra ball in ur hands, would you just leave?

And I agree, all the games in one, with pokemon in mixed regions, would be awesome. Maybe some fire pokemon available earlier? And, Gamefreak, if you're there, Never, ever, ever try to pass off some bad monkey pokemon at the beggining of the game to basically make us use it. Yeah, I get it, with the monkey in B/W, u can beat the first gym. OR, you could be cool and let us raise what we want, when we want. At that early in the game, beating the gym's pan- with my pan- just lost the pokemon I wanted to get some experience.
    Last edited by Scaldaver; 1st March 2012 at 8:10 PM.
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

Bring Back "Vs. Mewtwo" or something like it.

I'm sure we'll get a new Pokemon game on the Wii U at some point, so I'd like to see them bring back "Vs. Mewtwo" from Pokemon Stadium.

Vs. Mewtwo was a great challenge, even though it was a battle of 6 Pokemon against only 1! Though you really don't get anything from winning, just knowing that you beat the strongest Pokemon was a great feeling!

Now, back then, Mewtwo was THE most powerful Pokemon. With 5 Generations of Pokemon in existence today, the idea of a 6 on 1 battle (considering all of the Legendary Pokemon of today) doesn't seem like much of a challenge. What made the Vs. Mewtwo battle harder than you'd expect were that his stats were incredible. Battling a level 100 Mewtwo with maxed-out stats could be quite difficult if this concept were brought back. Or perhaps, provide a unique Mewtwo that exists only in that game with higher-than-normal stats. (Stats that a regular Mewtwo can't reach.)

Also, maybe go a little further and include other Legendary Pokemon like Giratina, Arceus, Genesect, etc. to see if your Pokemon are strong enough to defeat them!
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." - Only Toonami
    -----
    My Pokemon Teams
    -----
    White 2 Team:
    Black Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Diamond Team:
    FireRed Team:
    Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldaver View Post
    Keep Pokemon following you! If people think the games can reflect the anime, allow us to walk with them. Maybe more than one at a time.

Also, I think gamefreak missed out on the chance for a fire/ground type with Embour. Sure, water would kill it straight away, but at least it would be unique and make sense (It is a fire pig after all)
    1.Sure, no harm in it.
    2. It DOES make sens.e
    Oh yeah, and let us catch fainted pokemon. Ok, this might be a bit too easy, just knock something out then catch it, but maybe there should be a specific ball u can use to catch them or something. After all, if you knocked Mewtwo out, and you had an ultra ball in ur hands, would you just leave?

And I agree, all the games in one, with pokemon in mixed regions, would be awesome. Maybe some fire pokemon available earlier? And, Gamefreak, if you're there, Never, ever, ever try to pass off some bad monkey pokemon at the beggining of the game to basically make us use it. Yeah, I get it, with the monkey in B/W, u can beat the first gym. OR, you could be cool and let us raise what we want, when we want. At that early in the game, beating the gym's pan- with my pan- just lost the pokemon I wanted to get some experience.
    1.TOO EASY
    2.Too little memory
    3. Like diversity? Play a fan-hacked version.
    Also, this needs to be in the GPD, it would bring down the stupid levels on the GPD SO much.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event

Somebody now somwthing about the Wii U and Pokemon Snap Ultimate , its a great idea , and one of my favorite games of pokemon , i hope in a near future we can see Pokemon Snap again like Elder the Geek says....Why i thing is one of the best , because i think i will die before i see a RPG game of pokemon in a better resolution or console(Wii or Wii U) i dont now like Ni No Kuni (Level 5 /Stidos Ghibli) and Pokemon Snap or Pokemon XD are the most similar , i dream whit a game of pokemon in which i can make whatever i like!!! some ideas 40 Gyms , and 4 leagues , you can only loose 3 times in the same Gym or you cant try again until you wait 1 month and the gym leader level up every time you loose or win a fight or some Gym only open in diferent seasons , the leagues , if you have 8 bagdes you can enter to some events and if you reach to all the badges you can enter to the National League all the pokemon level 100 , now you have to thing every fight which pokemon you are going to use! or or ijijii if you want to enter the grass you will see the diferent pokemon near you but a wild pidgey for example you sent out a marril a order to attack whit bubble the wild pidgey depends of the nature you have a fight or teh pidgey escape, ok the pidgey is nature Adamant ok you have a fight to have the wild pidgey but not think is to easy if the wild pidgey nature timid and want a fight maybe is because he has the highest level (example Pidgey L10 and Marril L6) jiiiji i dont now the nintendo have all the oportunity to make a great game and they dont make the game bacause think all the pokemon fans are kids(wrong)but is only a comment ......What do you thing! aahhhh Elder Geek coment is in the link !!

http://elder-geek.com/2011/06/5-game...for-the-wii-u/

Looking For:

1. Scizor OT:クリスマス ID: 12213 Lv 25 Pokémon Center/Toys 'R' Us Christmas Event JAP
    2. Scizor OT: 새해복많이 ID: ???? Lv25 (Greetings for the New Year Pokémon) KOR
    3. Schyter Lv 5(SonicBoom Scyther) Gotta Catch 'Em All event JAPAN 2003
    4. Sneasel Lv 5(Moonlight Sneasel) Gotta Catch 'Em All event JAPAN 2003
    FC: 2750-1165-7493 Pokemon Y
    My Fav. Pokemon: Scizor [/I][/B]

I had an idea for a game that would involve ideas from a variety of the spin-offs in the one game. Like say an open-world sandbox-ish game with Pokemon, you could go and take pictures of Pokemon and be rewarded with money depending on the quality (Snap), you could solve puzzles (Puzzle League/Trozei), battle (main series) or even just interact with the Pokemon (Hey You Pikachu!, Channel, PokePark). Of course, customizing the trainer would play a part and there would be heaps of quests scattered around the world, along with a lengthy main quest to go with it. The idea would intrigue me, would probably have to go on Wii U to work though.
    PASBL Record-
    TL- 3
    Ref Grade- C+
    Wins- 20 ~ Losses- 8 ~ Draws- 1
    TP- 130 KOs- 49 SP- 10
    Current Number of Pokemon on the Squad: 32

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast