Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Most of the time I skip breakfast. If I don't, I'll have a banana.

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2gvkkd4.jpg[/IMG]
    snarky hipster tennis boys
    claimscreditstumblr
    fukubuchou

I eat breakfast when I get home from school since I get out at 9:30. I'll usually eat a bagel with cream cheese since I'm too lazy to cook eggs, though sometimes I'll make eggs. XD

muesli and even moar fruit. Sometimes a doughnut or brownie from last night if i'm in a hurry. And bacon, like once a month
    gone.

I enjoy Eggs either scrambled or sunny side up, sausage, hashbrowns, some cereals, pancakes(but not frozen ones), and waffles.
    I hardly ever actually have them for actual breakfast though, I not usually awake for it.
    I'm looking for a reason, roaming through the night to find my place in this world.
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/29lljsz.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/rteqmg.jpg[/IMG]
    Http://mooneyedwolf.deviantart.com
    http://thewolfsmoon.livejournal.com

I occasionally went to this local restaurant because they had the best ham & cheese omelet around. Sadly, they closed due to the economy.

I eat wahevz i see in the kitchen...if not, ima just wait till mum or dad cooks up something for brunchinner xD
    Which means breakfast-lunch-dinner at once.. The rest of the day, i just eat snacks here and there xD
    Yep, were a weird family

^ Thats weekends

In weekdays, i dont eat anything for breakfast. I just wait in college/uni around 10am or maybe 12:30pm to eat food xD

But ima weird person. I get full by 5 plates of rice...and chicken. Thats my fave dish but gets hungry after a couple Of mins XD
    I never get a full stomach, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 6th February 2012 at 9:59 AM.

We always have a supply of bacon ready..

As for what I generally eat, I like cereal, hot cereal, crepes (when I have the time to make them), pancakes, and all the other good things.
    Last edited by DasBoot; 11th February 2012 at 7:55 PM.

I don't usually eat breakfast... But when I do, I eat it like a BOSS!
    Just making myself some slices of bread... Sometimes just cereal

I will eat a yogurt, or a small apple.

I eat cereal for breakfast. I generally have Rice Krispies because I'm a five-year-old boy.

Whole grain waffles are my favorite, but I don't usually have time for those. Generally, I just eat maple & brown sugar oatmeal or some toast with Nutella if I have time. If I'm running really late, I usually just eat a protein bar or a fiber bar or something like that. Almost always have a glass of chocolate soy milk because it's delicious.

I had a meatball and bacon sub for breakfast this morning. As you can see, I live life to the fullest.

Cookies and milk.
    a bowl of cereal.
    Quesadillas(Awsome Mexican food)|
    Scrambled eggs
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

I like cereal.

and toast.

and eggs.

3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132

I either have Frosted Flakes, pancakes, waffles, or a biscuit.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    I had a meatball and bacon sub for breakfast this morning. As you can see, I live life to the fullest.
    gah...that sounds sooooo good...mmmmmm, bacon...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Cheerios all the time. With Orange Juice, a Vitamin, and Half a Bananna.

When I manage to wake up early enough that I get the chance to eat breakfast I go all out. I make scrambled eggs, toast with jam, sausage and biscuits, bacon, and even pancakes. Breakfast food is by far my favorite and I like to eat it whenever I have the time.
    Some rules are made with all intentions to break
    And she defends it with a warped rationale
    But I've seen what happened to the wicked and proud
    When they decided to take on the throne for the crown

Facebook | Last.fm | Backloggery

On school morning, I usually just have a quick bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and a glass of milk. On weekends, I'll wake up and fix some buttered toast, fried eggs, and country bacon grits. Mmmm...

Bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, and...oh yeah..BACON

Muffins with strawberry or raspberry jam(the one's you heat up, not the one's with delicious chocolate frosting), toast with Vegemite or occasionally creamed honey, raisin toast, porridge, Cheerios (a loopy cereal) or Special K (a sort of cornflakey cereal.)

On special occasions I might have hotcakes or pancakes, and when they're in season I like having hot-cross buns.

Yeah, I'm pretty varied. ^.^

I've noticed a lot of people mentioning bagels. Are they savoury food? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95
    I get annoyed by people who don't eat breakfast. They come to school all tired and act like it's not their fault. It seems like I'm the only one in school with any energy these days.
    I know what you mean. My best friend doesn't eat breakfast and she's almost constantly tired (though she did mention that she's going to try eat it now).
    Life isn't about finding who we are, it's about creating who we are.

My DeviantART.
    Sometimes, I even upload things! :O Amazing, I know.

I could do a copy and paste Christian thingy, but those are like everywhere. So instead, I'll talk about clouds. I like clouds. They taste like cinnamon!

Quote Originally Posted by Erymry View Post
    Muffins with strawberry or raspberry jam(the one's you heat up, not the one's with delicious chocolate frosting), toast with Vegemite or occasionally creamed honey, raisin toast, porridge, Cheerios (a loopy cereal) or Special K (a sort of cornflakey cereal.)

On special occasions I might have hotcakes or pancakes, and when they're in season I like having hot-cross buns.

Yeah, I'm pretty varied. ^.^

I've noticed a lot of people mentioning bagels. Are they savoury food? Just curious.

I know what you mean. My best friend doesn't eat breakfast and she's almost constantly tired (though she did mention that she's going to try eat it now).
    It depends on what you put on the bagel. I used to eat these bagel sandwiches at school with egg, cheese and either sausage or bacon. Vein clogging good. Nowadays I just settle for a bagel with cream cheese and avocado. Not as heart stopping, but it still gets the job done.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

I am now into making my own b-fast sandwiches...
    Whole grain bread, honey ham, oven roasted turkey breast, Mozz. cheese... and a sunnyside up egg smack in the middle.

When I have a sweetooth morning, Honey Bunches of Oats (Honey Roasted) with banana slices
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

Usually if I decide to eat breakfast, I'll have a small cup of mixed fruit.

I used to eat carb-loaded breakfasts, but stopped when I entered High School.

Nothing.

While you're all sitting on your 100kg+ tank asses eating "breakfast", I'll be springing around town with my amazing curves, supermodel figure and my new Hermes Birkin. ^____^
    Last edited by facetious; 10th February 2012 at 8:27 AM.

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast