Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1177

Thread: It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

today i had a glass of milk and an asprin.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Made yet another attempt at trying oatmeal this morning.

It's no use, I'll never be able to enjoy it. I've tried adding raisins, strawberries, bananas, milk, honey, cinnamon.. I just can't tolerate the slop.

for breakfast yesterday i had oatmeal, which was freaking delicious. ;D and today i had cereal. nothing special.

This morning I ate noodles w/ soya sauce. I've got a stomachache again.

X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Well, I was stuck eating a hamburger on plain bread tonight.
    I really need to stop procrastinating on going to the store.
    Under Construction

I was stuck going to Taco Bell today because I'm running short on food. I had one of those Volcano Tacos and a Pepsi in the largest cup they serve.

I think I need to watch what I eat or something.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudnugget1 View Post
    I was stuck going to Taco Bell today because I'm running short on food. I had one of those Volcano Tacos and a Pepsi in the largest cup they serve.

I think I need to watch what I eat or something.
    Taco Bell is the best. Don't feel ashamed eating it, because I go there whenever I have the chance.
    In fact, it's so bad that at times that I end up downing two crunch wrap supremes and a couple of those 5-layer burritos, and even cinnamon twists if I don't feel like throwing up after the said previous items.
    Taco Bell is a drug, only worse. Either that or I'm diabetes and high blood pressure waiting to happen.
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Taco Bell is the best. Don't feel ashamed eating it, because I go there whenever I have the chance.
    In fact, it's so bad that at times that I end up downing two crunch wrap supremes and a couple of those 5-layer burritos, and even cinnamon twists if I don't feel like throwing up after the said previous items.
    Taco Bell is a drug, only worse. Either that or I'm diabetes and high blood pressure waiting to happen.
    You need to move to a state with In-N-Out burgers. Why? In-N-Out doesn't use Mono-Sodium-Glutamate. It's in just about everything provided by fast food and the food industry, and farmers have seriously considered putting it in crops to help sell more vegetables. It's a substance developed naturally by the body as Glutamic Acid, so all the "natural" foods like Veggie burgers and Tofu can get away with using it, and if something is MSG free, it can still get into your body via "Natural Flavoring" and "Spices" that produce glutamic acid in your body.

Why is this important, you ask? Simple. MSG is a substance as addictive as a hardcore drug, and the food industry uses it with the intent of getting people to come back and eat more. "Once you pop, you can't stop." This isn't a conspiracy theory, it's information you can find on the back of a box or in a medicinal book. You just won't hear the rest of the story until you look online to find out why your body developed an allergy from too much of it, as many unfortunate Americans have now. Fun fact: If it weren't for MSG, we might not all be as fat as we are.

I had some Jack in the Box for lunch while I was at it - I had a combo meal along the lines of a Burger and some hot peppers.

I've got my thermos of coffee, so I'm happy. Oatmeal might come into the picture shortly.

Most would find this revolting, but I had a giant, flaming bowl of broccoli cheese soup for my supper.
    I was contemplating fast food, but I went and made the healthy-ish choice.
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Most would find this revolting, but I had a giant, flaming bowl of broccoli cheese soup for my supper.
    I was contemplating fast food, but I went and made the healthy-ish choice.
    That doesn't sound that bad.
    All I had was a bowl of honey nut cheerios and some bacon for dinner.

Name: Scorch
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    If you've played the the metal gear solid series you should get this.

Had a bowl of Total Whole grain cereal with skim milk.

Was bland and boring as usual, but more tolerable than oatmeal.

I think I might eat the same thing when morning rolls around; however, I might cook some egg whites for some added protein. One serving a cereal just doesn't fill you up.

Chick Ful A (don't care if I spelt it wrong), had a breakfast burrito and a soda.

Not sure what I'll be eating for breakfast today. I wish we still had Nutella.

Wellp, I ended up making scrambled eggs with grated cheese in it. Plus O.J. It's good.
    Last edited by dinosaurus; 1st December 2012 at 7:10 PM.

Tonight I'm having some classic O Spaghetti. It's one of my favorite pastas I enjoy when there aren't any Penne or Farfalle.

I had a really huge cup of off-brand grape soda for breakfast to keep me satisfied until I can find something to eat, which is actually quite the feat considering I don't have much right now.

Maybe I should go to the store. I hear Smart and Final has some good deals or something.

Cereal. Nothing else.

Gonna finally finish off that ginormous box of cereal. I really hate when I buy over-sized quantities. Sound like a good idea at the time until you realize what you've gotten yourself into.
    Under Construction

For me....I ate leftover pizza from last night for breakfast.
    Yeah, I know, It's not ordinatory. xO
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Pancakes and bacon on my plate.

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingTouymato View Post
    For me....I ate leftover pizza from last night for breakfast.
    Yeah, I know, It's not ordinatory. xO
    Pizza for breakfast? I think I'd be sick.

The idea of drinking soda in the morning is equally nauseating to me.

Holy crap. I just had reheated pizza with sriracha for breakfast today. Pretty much the best thing ever.

Oh, and to everyone that reheats their pizza in the microwave, STOP. Grab a cast-iron skillet, heat it up, throw the pizza in, cover with a lid, and heat for about 5 minutes on medium. If you do this the crust will be even better than when you first bought the pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudnugget1 View Post
    You need to move to a state with In-N-Out burgers. Why? In-N-Out doesn't use Mono-Sodium-Glutamate. It's in just about everything provided by fast food and the food industry, and farmers have seriously considered putting it in crops to help sell more vegetables. It's a substance developed naturally by the body as Glutamic Acid, so all the "natural" foods like Veggie burgers and Tofu can get away with using it, and if something is MSG free, it can still get into your body via "Natural Flavoring" and "Spices" that produce glutamic acid in your body.
    Not to mention it's delicious. In'N'Out is the only fast food I can bring myself to eat, besides pizza.
    Last edited by poix_the_yak; 2nd December 2012 at 7:50 PM.

For lunch I made an omelette from just egg whites, and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese. Wish I had some onions or something else to make it with. I also had 1/2 cup of nonsweetened apple sauce.

For dinner I'm going to have chicken breast seasoned with cayenne pepper on a bed of brown rice.
    hooray for dieting...
    Last edited by Kurry; 2nd December 2012 at 10:09 PM.

I ate a sweet corn this morning.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

What I love the most

Breakfast: McDonald
    Lunch: McDonald
    Dinner: McDonald

What I eat the most:

Breakfast: Toasts, strudels
    Lunch: never the same
    Dinner: never the same

Pokemon games I own:
    PokemonBlue (2 copies)
    Pokemon Silver
    Pokemon Emerald