Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Results 776 to 800 of 1177

Thread: It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

  1. #776
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Oh right, yes. I know what you mean. I don't like that either. Then again, I despise raw tomatoes in general.
    Well, even if they're cooked, they tend to cool down significantly more quickly than the cheese and mushrooms. I don't know why, but it always happens. :/





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  2. #777
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    pOtato
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Well, even if they're cooked, they tend to cool down significantly more quickly than the cheese and mushrooms. I don't know why, but it always happens. :/
    Maybe it's the water content. I personally like to make fried eggs because I can dip my toast in the yolk and it's faster to make.

  3. #778
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Maybe it's the water content. I personally like to make fried eggs because I can dip my toast in the yolk and it's faster to make.
    Of the tomatoes? Maybe.

    But then wouldn't the mushrooms be a similar case?





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  4. #779
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    pOtato
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Of the tomatoes? Maybe.

    But then wouldn't the mushrooms be a similar case?
    I think that mushrooms have a lower water content. Mostly because tomatoes grow bigger with the more water that they get, where as mushroom grow bigger with the more poop that they get.

  5. #780
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    I think that mushrooms have a lower water content. Mostly because tomatoes grow bigger with the more water that they get, where as mushroom grow bigger with the more poop that they get.
    So you're saying that I like eating things that eat poop and dislike eating things that drink water?

    Whyyyyyy?!





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  6. #781
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    pOtato
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    So you're saying that I like eating things that eat poop and dislike eating things that drink water?

    Whyyyyyy?!
    Hypothetically, the best tomatoes are those that grow in poop. But mushrooms are a fungus. An edible fungus nonetheless. They don't all grow in poop. Wild ones grow in dirt or on trees. The ones that we eat grow in poop. Makes perfect sense.

  7. #782
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Hypothetically, the best tomatoes are those that grow in poop. But mushrooms are a fungus. An edible fungus nonetheless. They don't all grow in poop. Wild ones grow in dirt or on trees. The ones that we eat grow in poop. Makes perfect sense.
    Ermm... okay... I'm not sure if I want to eat mushrooms anymore... D:

    Switch the subject? (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  8. #783
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    pOtato
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Ermm... okay... I'm not sure if I want to eat mushrooms anymore... D:

    Switch the subject? (:
    I'm probably going to go to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. If I can make it their. Either that or I'll go now and get a box of a dozen donuts and eat them tomorrow.

  9. #784
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    I'm probably going to go to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. If I can make it their. Either that or I'll go now and get a box of a dozen donuts and eat them tomorrow.
    There are rarely any Dunkin' Donuts in the city I live in. There's Krispy Kreme, though, and I'd probably just go there if I wanted to get a donut or something. :P





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  10. #785
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    pOtato
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    There are rarely any Dunkin' Donuts in the city I live in. There's Krispy Kreme, though, and I'd probably just go there if I wanted to get a donut or something. :P
    There are places without Dunkin Donuts? It's impossible not to find one where I live. Then again, This is New England. We have almost everything up here.

  11. #786
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    There are places without Dunkin Donuts? It's impossible not to find one where I live. Then again, This is New England. We have almost everything up here.
    I'm sorry I live on the West Coast. ):

    But yeah, the nearest Dunkin' Donuts is in... I don't even know, Google Maps isn't cooperating with me.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  12. #787
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    pOtato
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I'm sorry I live on the West Coast. ):

    But yeah, the nearest Dunkin' Donuts is in... I don't even know, Google Maps isn't cooperating with me.
    You would think that they would have tons of Dunkin Donuts through out the West Coast. I thought that Dunkin was only sparse in the Midwest.

  13. #788
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    1 9 2 5
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Been a little under the weather lately, so nothing fancy for breakfast. Just some bread with incomprehensibly-thin slices of honey baked ham.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    There are places without Dunkin Donuts?
    Apparently so. And where I live is one of 'em.

    ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

  14. #789
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Egg Sandwich with toast for bread! YUMMY! With cranbarry juice, water, or Milk.

  15. #790
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    You would think that they would have tons of Dunkin Donuts through out the West Coast. I thought that Dunkin was only sparse in the Midwest.
    We may have CVS's here just like the East Coast, but we don't have Dunkin' Donuts. ):





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  16. #791
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    I had a perfect zone protein bar, cinnamon roll flavored



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  17. #792
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I had a perfect zone protein bar, cinnamon roll flavored
    Are those like Clif bars, bars that advertise extremely good flavors but actually taste extraordinarily bad?





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  18. #793
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Are those like Clif bars, bars that advertise extremely good flavors but actually taste extraordinarily bad?
    Nope these have 15 grams of protein, taste awesome for once, I've never had protein bars as good as these



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  19. #794
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Nope these have 15 grams of protein, taste awesome for once, I've never had protein bars as good as these
    Were they expensive? If they're not, I might just get some. (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  20. #795
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Were they expensive? If they're not, I might just get some. (:
    I get the boxes at Walmart, they have 5 bars per box, and cost about I think between $4.32-$4.57 somewhere between there this is in Massachusetts though



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  21. #796
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I get the boxes at Walmart, they have 5 bars per box, and cost about I think between $4.32-$4.57 somewhere between there this is in Massachusetts though
    Yeah, it's probably more expensive in California, then. $0.90 per bar is quite expensive. o:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  22. #797
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    I'm thinking breakfast burrito for this morning, but still a little early...

  23. #798
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    I live everywhere
    Posts
    62

    Default

    I'm thinking honey nut cheerios.

  24. #799
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Oatmeal and coffee today

  25. #800
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    I had lemonade and a lollipop. Dx


    "i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •