Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 850 of 1176

Thread: It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

  1. #826
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Boo, Nutella is so much better than PB.

    DE you go to school on the weekend..?

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Please don't look
    Posts
    7,875

    Default

    What is Nutella if I may ask?
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef Stylin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevil View Post
    RIP Ash's dreams.
    Who cares about his dream, the only character that should be feeling crushed right now is the Furfrou guy. Dude put all of his faith in Ash.

    He looked like a male prostitute too, so he's probably crying his eyes out while standing around in shady street corners, which is bad for business because customers will be weirded out. Ash ruined his dreams and his job, what a terrible person.

  3. #828
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    ...........................................

    *throws duranteater at the bedrock for not knowing what nute-..*

    ONLY THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER
    It's a hazelnut spread. It's so fkn good. Basically chocolate with a hazelnutish flavour. You're supposed to put it on stuff but I prefer it on a spoon.

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    Boo, Nutella is so much better than PB.
    Nutella is great, but good old classic PB rules.


    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    What is Nutella if I may ask?
    *B*tch slap*
    discord - Brandon#7991
    last.fm - brandonger

  5. #830
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Please don't look
    Posts
    7,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    ...........................................

    *throws duranteater at the bedrock for not knowing what nute-..*

    ONLY THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER
    It's a hazelnut spread. It's so fkn good. Basically chocolate with a hazelnutish flavour. You're supposed to put it on stuff but I prefer it on a spoon.
    How funny, the bedrock!

    Anyway it looks delicious, hoping I can try it in the future as I have a fondness of hazelnut!
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef Stylin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevil View Post
    RIP Ash's dreams.
    Who cares about his dream, the only character that should be feeling crushed right now is the Furfrou guy. Dude put all of his faith in Ash.

    He looked like a male prostitute too, so he's probably crying his eyes out while standing around in shady street corners, which is bad for business because customers will be weirded out. Ash ruined his dreams and his job, what a terrible person.

  6. #831
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    How funny, the bedrock!

    Anyway it looks delicious, hoping I can try it in the future as I have a fondness of hazelnut!
    I know, how hilarious am I?

    Oh gosh, you poor deprived soul, if you like hazelnut even the slightest you're gonnna fall in love with this.

    @Mister_SGG Meh, I was never a big fan of PB, although I remember my mum used to put M&Ms and PB in a bowl and mix 'em together.. jesus so good. i also had a craving today for a Dairy Milk bar that I wanted to dip in PB and eat it like that. oh man, so gonna happen soon. i'm excite.

  7. #832
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    "I can smell you!"
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    That's why you eat breakfast at home.

    But I understand that you may not have enough time in the morning. :/
    Yeah I don't usually have time to eat at home


    LOOKING FOR A LIST OF ALL 3000+ MEW XD MOVE TUTOR COMBINATIONS. Please PM if you have one

    MEW IS LOVE MEW IS LIFE

    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Sun 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRock
    Shiny Number 1268 My brother lost my Y game -_-

    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

    My PSN to play Destiny is SmeargleRocks if you want to do strikes, mayhem or trials. (Message me on ps4 first)

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Please don't look
    Posts
    7,875

    Default

    Today I had some Fruit Loops this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef Stylin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevil View Post
    RIP Ash's dreams.
    Who cares about his dream, the only character that should be feeling crushed right now is the Furfrou guy. Dude put all of his faith in Ash.

    He looked like a male prostitute too, so he's probably crying his eyes out while standing around in shady street corners, which is bad for business because customers will be weirded out. Ash ruined his dreams and his job, what a terrible person.

  9. #834
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Gondamon,the great dwarf city
    Posts
    382

    Default

    uh,i had sandwich crackers! saltine cracker,cheese,summer sausage=nummies

  10. #835
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Oatmeal and milk

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,445

    Default

    Sausages and eggs

  12. #837
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    I haen't had breakfast yet today and I'm not really feelin' anything. Maybe I'll have a pizza pop as brunch.

  13. #838
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    I'll be having breakfast for lunch today for a change.
    Under Construction

  14. #839
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    "I can smell you!"
    Posts
    899

    Default

    I had pop tarts -_-


    LOOKING FOR A LIST OF ALL 3000+ MEW XD MOVE TUTOR COMBINATIONS. Please PM if you have one

    MEW IS LOVE MEW IS LIFE

    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Sun 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRock
    Shiny Number 1268 My brother lost my Y game -_-

    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

    My PSN to play Destiny is SmeargleRocks if you want to do strikes, mayhem or trials. (Message me on ps4 first)

  15. #840
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Washington USA
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Apple pie for breakfast!

  16. #841
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akemi View Post
    Apple pie for breakfast!
    Woah woah woah. Apple Pie?

  17. #842
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I had pop tarts -_-
    I fully relate to the emote following your sentence.
    Poptarts are very bland tasting and there's always been something about them that makes me want to hurl every time I eat them (which is never).
    Toaster Strudel is a much better alternative.
    Under Construction

  18. #843
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Please don't look
    Posts
    7,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    I fully relate to the emote following your sentence.
    Poptarts are very bland tasting and there's always been something about them that makes me want to hurl every time I eat them (which is never).
    Toaster Strudel is a much better alternative.
    To me it's bland when you don't toast it, but it tastes decent when you do make it hotter.

    I like Toaster Strudels more than Pop-Tarts too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef Stylin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevil View Post
    RIP Ash's dreams.
    Who cares about his dream, the only character that should be feeling crushed right now is the Furfrou guy. Dude put all of his faith in Ash.

    He looked like a male prostitute too, so he's probably crying his eyes out while standing around in shady street corners, which is bad for business because customers will be weirded out. Ash ruined his dreams and his job, what a terrible person.

  19. #844
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    "I can smell you!"
    Posts
    899

    Default

    I will probably have toast or school breakfast tomorrow yuck : P


    LOOKING FOR A LIST OF ALL 3000+ MEW XD MOVE TUTOR COMBINATIONS. Please PM if you have one

    MEW IS LOVE MEW IS LIFE

    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Sun 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRock
    Shiny Number 1268 My brother lost my Y game -_-

    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

    My PSN to play Destiny is SmeargleRocks if you want to do strikes, mayhem or trials. (Message me on ps4 first)

  20. #845
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I had pop tarts -_-
    Untoasted Pop Tarts just taste like processed sugar to me. Toasted Pop Tarts, on the other hand, can be quite tasty. :P





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  21. #846
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I will probably have toast or school breakfast tomorrow yuck : P
    School breakfasts aren't so bad.
    Then again, I haven't the first clue what they serve anymore.
    Under Construction

  22. #847
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    School breakfasts aren't so bad.
    Then again, I haven't the first clue what they serve anymore.
    Many people here say that cafeteria food is just reheated frozen food. No wonder they taste like plastic. :/





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  23. #848
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Many people here say that cafeteria food is just reheated frozen food. No wonder they taste like plastic. :/
    And if that's not bad enough, I'd bet most of them have the texture of plastic, too.
    Under Construction

  24. #849
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    And if that's not bad enough, I'd bet most of them have the texture of plastic, too.
    Oh yeah, that's what most people mean by the food that they serve "tasting like plastic". If it's not the texture, it's the aftertaste that they have that scars students for life. D:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  25. #850
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Oh yeah, that's what most people mean by the food that they serve "tasting like plastic". If it's not the texture, it's the aftertaste that they have that scars students for life. D:
    It's an awful, unimaginable taste.
    Better wash it down with some cardboard milk.
    Oh, speaking of that, have you ever checked the expiration date on those?
    9 times out of 10, it's past the edible date.
    Under Construction

Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •