Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748
Results 1,176 to 1,177 of 1177

Thread: It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Dinner tonight: Some chicken breast mixed with rice cooked in a sweet chili sauce. It was rather spicy, too!

I also tried sweet potato chips for the first time today. They were much better than I expected! A definite buy again.
    3DS Friend Code: 1435-3681-3604. Add me if you'd like, and send me a PM if you'd like to battle or trade. : )

Friend Safari Type: Electric. Contains Electrode, Electabuzz, and Luxio.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I'd be back on the parfaits today as a break to the Christmas food, but my mom just bought some Strawberry Yogurt O's from the local Trader Joe's, and I'm tempted to try some. (:
    That is like one of my favourite cereals of all time. And I lived on those when I was living in the dorms.

But now that I'm not living in a tiny dorm room, my breakfast options are more varied. One thing I've really loved with breakfast lately is a slice of cinnamon-raisin bread with Nutella spread on top of it. That plus a piece of fruit, a yogurt cup, and either an egg or a couple pieces of bacon or sausage makes the perfect breakfast for me. And all that with a cup of black tea with milk and sugar.

But if I don't have time to make breakfast at home, or if I don't feel like it, I'll go over to the local coffee house and have a cup of coffee, and also a bagel with lox. Especially since that particular coffee house also adds capers and onions to the bagel, while most places just do the fish and the cream cheese.

But there are some days when I get really lazy or pressed for time, and end up just having a few bites of whatever snack food is most readily available in the house, which for the past few days has been Valentine's Day chocolates.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748