Thread: missed event

Default missed event

is there any possibility that there will be another yellow forest event? i know its 2 generations old but the game is only 3 years old so i think it would be wrong of nintendo to just stop releasing events that a ton of people missed just because they released 3 sets of games in like 3 years. also when are they going to have another genesect event? thats gen 5 and theres only been one event. they should make ways to get the event after theyve been discontinued...
    Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Once you are in the pokeball, you can never leave. NEVER.
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    A trainer with a huge Santa-looking beard defeating a Preschooler, taking their money, and leaving them out by themselves on a route filled with wild, dangerous Pokemon that could even attack and kill in hordes.

Seems legit.

Why would they. The games history to them.

Help my dragons.

Hey I'm making my own game sort of like the original Zelda game. If anyone would like to PM me graphics preferably 16X16 or 32X32, that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by grenwood View Post
    is there any possibility that there will be another yellow forest event? i know its 2 generations old but the game is only 3 years old so i think it would be wrong of nintendo to just stop releasing events that a ton of people missed just because they released 3 sets of games in like 3 years. also when are they going to have another genesect event? thats gen 5 and theres only been one event. they should make ways to get the event after theyve been discontinued...
    Sorry, but Nintendo always ditches previous generations once a set of new games come out. Sometimes they even do it mid-generation, as with the company's current orientation of all its promotions only around Black 2/ White 2, and not their predecessors.
    Friend Codes

Diamond: 4857 8590 2354
    Platinum: 2064 9037 4551
    HeartGold: 1034 1115 3211
    Black: 1549 5702 1003
    White: 4770 6956 8382
    White 2: 2624 0551 9583
    3DS: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern