Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: RNG Trading Thread

Hi everyone. Not really requesting for RNG'd pokes right now but looking for a pair of chatots to start. All I can offer right now is in my signature. One Chatot that I can breed for myself would be awesome.
    Last edited by jephilologis; 24th September 2013 at 7:10 AM.
    New to the whole forum thing. 'yoroshikuonegaishimasu!' Your help is greatly appreciated!
    Pokemon Black FC - 1464 5621 3851 // Pokemon X 3DS FC - 0877-0483-9105
    (Fighting//Mankey,Pancham,Hariyama) Name: Jayphi

Right now can only offer: Lv.1 Dream World Females: (will still need time to breed as of now) My Wishlist: DWF Zangoose, DWF Vulpix, DW NidoranM, Icepunch Riolu

have several s/f jap ditto pm for offers
    my beautiful shinies that i obtained myself!
    MMing:
    Wild Encounter(shiny charm):
    Traded: s/f s/f s/f ;633; ;535;
    Event shiny:
    If I have traded you a hacked pokemon then tell me immediately and I will trade it back, no questions asked. I no not accept trade backs after a day has passed. Black 2 fc: 2409 6868 9361 ps. i can only trade during weekens unless its a holiday/school break

Offering a Shiny Giratina from the new US Gamestop event. Looking for shiny pokemon, Dream World females/Rng'd pokes in return. I only accept legitimate pokemon and i do check for their legitimacy. Hacked pokemon will not be accepted. (I do not consider RNG'd pokemon illegitimate.) If you don't have either of the above, i will also accept event pokemon in return.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

have a rnged dwf eevee that knows wish. pm for offers, will only file trade and you cannot put her up as pub.
    my beautiful shinies that i obtained myself!
    MMing:
    Wild Encounter(shiny charm):
    Traded: s/f s/f s/f ;633; ;535;
    Event shiny:
    If I have traded you a hacked pokemon then tell me immediately and I will trade it back, no questions asked. I no not accept trade backs after a day has passed. Black 2 fc: 2409 6868 9361 ps. i can only trade during weekens unless its a holiday/school break

I have a flawless Lv. 100 Aura Mew up for trade. I'm really not one for these kinds of Pokemon, so I'm just looking for another event Mew in exchange.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Wanting a flawless shiny shinx

Don't have much to offer, though I have dwfs in my sig to trade and a couple of shiny pichus
    3ds FC: 3695 0210 7361 pm me with your fc if you add me
    My friend safari is Psychic, with wobbuffet, munna, and duosion

So, I had a really neat collection of legit pokes on my SS, but my fiance goofed and sold my copy when he meant to sell his. We weren't able to get mine back (of course :/), and at this point all I want are my favourites back. I only have black and platinum, and really don't have anything worth trading (as my favourites were all on SS being trained, because I liked having them be able to follow me). With that in mind, if anyone has a shiny vulpix (I can't remember stats/ability/moves, just that it was female, which was all that was important to me), a shiny totodile (I do remember this girl had a nice egg move, but it's been so long, and I've been out of touch with the game, that I can't remember what it was, just that it was neat. She also had great IVs, but since I don't plan on ever bothering with pvp battling anymore, that's not really important either), and a shiny eevee (this boy was from the TCG World Championships 2010, but I of course don't expect to get him back, just a shiny eevee is all I'm hoping for.).

These guys are part of a team I had put together back then, based on who my favourite pokemon, appearance-wise (and nostalgia-wise, for feraligatr, as my first game was crystal, on which I'd received a shiny totodile for my first starter). Since appearance is all I want, I don't mind if stats aren't great, though, of course, it would be a bonus if they were good. Because I have nothing to offer for them aside from pokemon that are available in black and platinum, I don't know how likely it is that I'll find any trades, but I figure it's worth a shot. xD

Please PM me if you have any of these pretties~!

Looking for a flawless ditto with 31 IVs in every stat pst if you can rng me one
    3DS friend code: 1349 - 6972 -9313 (snubble, mawille, X)

Wanting to get the following pokemon:
    Nickname (if applicable): Xross (Heracross)
    IV's: 31/30/31/31/30/30
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Guts
    EV'd or UT: UT (level 5)
    Shiny/Not Shiny: Not shiny
    Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: /HP rock/focus punch
    Event (if applicable): No
    Other info (if applicable): Caught in HGSS with lure, level or friend ball, currently in 5th gen, uncloned with proof

Would be willing to offer all of the following as long as you are okay with receiving files.
        Spoiler:- Shiny Offers:

Black 2 FC: 3311-5646-0089
        Spoiler:- Currently seeking:

Spoiler:- UT flawless shiny offers list:

Pokemon: Abra
    IV's: All 31
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Magic Guard
    EV'd or UT: UT
    Shiny/Not Shiny: Not Shiny
    Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Hidden Power Fire
    Event (if applicable):
    Other info (if applicable): I have assorted starters I can trade as well as other things

Seeking: Naive Landorus or Landorus-T
    The stronger the IVs, the better.

Offering: Various shinies (Dialga, Japanese Pikachu, Mightyena, Shelgon, Aipom, Giratina).
    DW Timid Vulpix

Nickname (if applicable): Ho-oh (no nickname)
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Regenerator
    EV'd or UT: UT
    Shiny/Not Shiny: Not shiny
    Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Default
    Event (if applicable): Dream Radar
    Other info (if applicable): I can offer anything in my trade shop (possibly 2-3) for this Ho-oh.

Can some one please trade me a 4 IV or higher foreign ditto. PM me.

I need a RNG abused Ditto... I can offer Events pokemons, and shinys...
    Pokémon White 2:

Looking for Bold/Clam/Sassy/Relaxed Yamask or Cofagrigus

Should have Ivs of at least 31/x/31/31/31/x

Will trade 2 Flawless Shiny Pokemon Pm for info!
    X Friend Code: 0662-2766-6216
    My safari type is Fighting and the pokemon are: Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue

White 2 FC: 2151 7122 0017

Looking for Timid/Modest/Naive/Calm Meloetta. Must be perfect in all stats (except Attack if it's Timid or Modest). Can offer anything in-game as I RNG. I also have a number of shiny, perfect legendaries.
    Just so it's clear, my white FC is 4729-1177-5594. The one on my banner is outdated.

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/nl1r2o.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Credits:

Looking for a Flawless/Semi-flawless Japanese/Foreign/Not U.S. Japanese Ditto, can RNG just about anything you can breed.

PM me if interested.

Pokemon White 2 Team:

SINNOOOHHHH
    PM me if you'd like a Gen VI battle.

Looking for RNGed Flawless Ditto with 5 or 6 IVs
    I've got flawless pokes ready for Trading, PM me please
    Pokémon X Team:

Looking for a timid perfect RNG'd multiscale lugia. Offering one of the following RNG'd pokes:

Latios (Timid)
    IVs: 31/4/31/30/31/30
    Hidden Power: Fire

Zekrom (Adamant)
    IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Shiny Cresselia (Bold)
    IVs: 31/10/30/30/30
    Hidden Power: Fighting

PM me with offers, thanks!
    Black Code: 4942 5717 9277

DWFs: , , , , , , ,

3DS Code: 3480 2590 0236

Friend Safari: Petilil, Pansage and Gogoat

Hi I'm looking to get my hands on the following:

Ditto
    Nickname (if applicable): Doesn't matter
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Doesn't matter
    Ability: Doesn't matter
    EV'd or UT: Doesn't matter
    Shiny/Not Shiny: I'd like Shiny, but it Doesn't matter
    Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: N/A
    Other: I'd prefer to have it before the Pokémon Bank comes out if possible

In exchange I can offer you multiple Shiny Flawless Pokémon, PM me for a list, or numerous IV Bred Pokémon from my Gen VI Trade shop. Thankyou
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

Offering RNGed Shiny or Flawless (Possibly both) Pokemon for Charizardite X.
    I can get Shiny OR Flawless Ditto. Also in need of a Xerneas, and looking for a Shiny Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja.

No hacks please.

PM me if interested, I might be interested in other offers.

P.S. Not looking for any Shiny or Flawless Pokemon available in Generations I-V unless they are legendary/hard to obtain/imposter Ditto.
    PM me for offers.

Pokemon White 2 Team:

SINNOOOHHHH
    PM me if you'd like a Gen VI battle.

I need a flawless Ditto and i can give almost every female DW Pokemon (PM me which you need and I will tell you if i have it or not)
    Sorry for my bad English D:

Looking for a Dream World Poliwag Modest 5IV!

Looking for a perfect 6IV ditto, the nature doesnt matter as i'm going to use it to breed in X anyway. Willing to give a Wishmaker Jirachi to anyone willing to RNG it, please send me a PM if you can and we can set up a trade
    DWF in Dream Balls: (use Ctrl+F for quick search) Jynx, Corphish, Nidoran, Bagon, Slowpoke, Larvitar, Absol, Feebas, Houndour, Zubat, Shinx, Phanpy, Gligar, Clamperl, Misdreavus, Alomomola. Vulpix, Shellos (E), Natu, Smeargle, Tentacool, Scraggy, Eevee, Herracross, Lapras

Also Collect Female pokemon in HGSS/Safari/Sport balls so let me know if you have any and I can let you know which ones I have
    Looking to trade for any Dream Ball Females/Bank Ball Females not listed Above, Send me a PM if you have any and we can work out a trade
    3DS FC: 2552-0957-0336
    IGN: X-Richie
    Safari is Rock with Dwebble, Pupitar, and Barbaracle

Looking for a perfect 6IV ditto, the nature doesnt matter as i'm going to use it to breed in X anyway. Willing to give a Wishmaker Jirachi to anyone willing to RNG it, please send me a PM if you can and we can set up a trade
    DWF in Dream Balls: (use Ctrl+F for quick search) Jynx, Corphish, Nidoran, Bagon, Slowpoke, Larvitar, Absol, Feebas, Houndour, Zubat, Shinx, Phanpy, Gligar, Clamperl, Misdreavus, Alomomola. Vulpix, Shellos (E), Natu, Smeargle, Tentacool, Scraggy, Eevee, Herracross, Lapras

Also Collect Female pokemon in HGSS/Safari/Sport balls so let me know if you have any and I can let you know which ones I have
    Looking to trade for any Dream Ball Females/Bank Ball Females not listed Above, Send me a PM if you have any and we can work out a trade
    3DS FC: 2552-0957-0336
    IGN: X-Richie
    Safari is Rock with Dwebble, Pupitar, and Barbaracle

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast