Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: RNG Trading Thread

since it's for a different system and gen it should be in a different thread anyway right?

but speaking of rnging. what do most rngers consider good payment for their services. some give away or are really cheap, while other expect your first born.
    i'm not really sure i know where the medium is. i've offered a few times and they've just laughed at me. ... suggestions on offering?

(i am looking by the way. for two in gen 4 and well at least one in gen 5, but up to six if interested.)
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

Thank you for asking that Rosie I was about to myself. Considering there isn't much someone like me could offer -and there are only five pokemon I actually want- when we only have events that everyone else can get.

(and drawing art for pokemon is against the ToS )
    Desperate wants:
    Ralts -- Timid -- 31/xx/31/31/31/31

3DS Friend Code! 5069-4520-0055 PM me to share codes!
    Fighting - Tyogre, Pancham, Medetite

Looking for a kyurem with the following requirements
    Timid/Modest
    31/2/31/30/31/30
    Shiny/Non-Shiny
    UT/EV’d

Will offer two Flawless Shinys from my shop if non-shiny
    Will offer three Flawless Shinys from my shop if shiny
    Friend Code
    Black 1464 0677 9184
    Platinum 3482 7961 8578

credit to cooloolcool
    Visit My Trade Shop

it really depends on the RNG as to what price they charge. Some who have just learned will ask for a lot since they probably still find RNGing hard and time consuming (which it can be no matter how long you've been doing it) and they probably think they have some sort of advantage. Other, who have RNGed quite a lot of pokemon, may just give some away or help out for free. At a certain point it becomes like second nature to RNG and sometime you don't know what to do, so you ask if someone wants something done, then do it. I doubt you will fine a dedicated RNGer to RNG every request for your shops (we have lives too ya know and time is an issue since almost all of us are in school and/or have jobs ) because that is a lot of work, but you might be able to find someone who is willing to help you out or who wants something you have. i would suggest you just keep asking around and see what you get

P.S. a lot of RNGers put their pokemon on pokecheck for free download too (when you RNG 646 pokemon, you have to do something with them right?) You can find a lot of these guys on smogon, or you can just use a fake GTS system and download the . pkm file. If you want to trade go talk to theMantyke over at smogon, or just go to pokecheck and search for "Roarke" and you can have all of his pokemon for free (not sure if i spelled his OT right though ) Mat (Bond) and Kurt (Kaphotics) also have all of their RNGs on pokecheck. Again, you can directly trade with them if you want to, or they might just tell you to go get one of their pokemon from pokecheck. So, if you want a pokemon and no one is willing to help you, pokecheck is always an option as those guys would prefer you to just take their pokemon as oppose to trade and really thats why they put their pokemon on pokecheck, for people to use and enjoy.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by rosierjay View Post
    since it's for a different system and gen it should be in a different thread anyway right?

but speaking of rnging. what do most rngers consider good payment for their services. some give away or are really cheap, while other expect your first born.
    i'm not really sure i know where the medium is. i've offered a few times and they've just laughed at me. ... suggestions on offering?

(i am looking by the way. for two in gen 4 and well at least one in gen 5, but up to six if interested.)

I being an RNGer can tell you that there is nothing you can get me that I don't already have. I have every event from Japan and america from 3G to current, even some of the Korean ones, which are considered legit by Pokemon secure, and anything I want that is NOT an event I can RNG myself, so payment isn't the issue.

it's giving the RNGer a challenge and an interesting pokemon to RNG. I myself have grown tired of doing the same Garchomp/Conkeldurr/Scraggy/Scizor/Whatever is in OU with smogon egg move set tiers stuff, I like to RNG weird stuff, the NU/UU/RU stuff with egg moves that No one like to do. Just cuz it isn't done much, and it's fun.

Just trying to give you guys some insight into the mind of an RNGer is all
    Husband, Father, Salesman, RNGer, pokemon TCG/VGC League owner...too many hats and not enough time!

CHECK OUT My BEST RNG's!!! http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=14&u=mothra67 all RNG'd by yours Truly and FREE To DOWNLOAD
    Check out my EVENTS collection, most are RNG'd http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=12&u=mothra67 Also FREE TO DOWNLOAD

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    it really depends on the RNG as to what price they charge. Some who have just learned will ask for a lot since they probably still find RNGing hard and time consuming (which it can be no matter how long you've been doing it) and they probably think they have some sort of advantage. Other, who have RNGed quite a lot of pokemon, may just give some away or help out for free. At a certain point it becomes like second nature to RNG and sometime you don't know what to do, so you ask if someone wants something done, then do it. I doubt you will fine a dedicated RNGer to RNG every request for your shops (we have lives too ya know and time is an issue since almost all of us are in school and/or have jobs ) because that is a lot of work, but you might be able to find someone who is willing to help you out or who wants something you have. i would suggest you just keep asking around and see what you get

P.S. a lot of RNGers put their pokemon on pokecheck for free download too (when you RNG 646 pokemon, you have to do something with them right?) You can find a lot of these guys on smogon, or you can just use a fake GTS system and download the . pkm file. If you want to trade go talk to theMantyke over at smogon, or just go to pokecheck and search for "Roarke" and you can have all of his pokemon for free (not sure if i spelled his OT right though ) Mat (Bond) and Kurt (Kaphotics) also have all of their RNGs on pokecheck. Again, you can directly trade with them if you want to, or they might just tell you to go get one of their pokemon from pokecheck. So, if you want a pokemon and no one is willing to help you, pokecheck is always an option as those guys would prefer you to just take their pokemon as oppose to trade and really thats why they put their pokemon on pokecheck, for people to use and enjoy.
    FINALLY Praise be Brother, that's what I do! All my stuff is on Pokecheck! Heck yes, free to whoever wants it, I don't do wifi at all! It's a great resource, so use it people! It's all out there for you, the IR GTS BW, Pokecheck, take advantage of it!

Better than just going after Roarke's stuff here is a link that gives you every trusted RNGer on pokecheck, (I am there natch!) and just click on the name and you see all there stuff for download! Enjoy! http://thegamingforum.org/forum/f11/...ck-thread-282/
    Last edited by Urgamoth; 10th April 2012 at 8:24 PM.
    Husband, Father, Salesman, RNGer, pokemon TCG/VGC League owner...too many hats and not enough time!

CHECK OUT My BEST RNG's!!! http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=14&u=mothra67 all RNG'd by yours Truly and FREE To DOWNLOAD
    Check out my EVENTS collection, most are RNG'd http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=12&u=mothra67 Also FREE TO DOWNLOAD

thank you guys, lots of overwhelming amounts of info.
    Last edited by Silver18; 10th April 2012 at 8:57 PM.
    Desperate wants:
    Ralts -- Timid -- 31/xx/31/31/31/31

3DS Friend Code! 5069-4520-0055 PM me to share codes!
    Fighting - Tyogre, Pancham, Medetite

but if you're looking for an rng because you want a specific nickname or something like that. pokecheck won't help will it?

that is insightful though.
    what kinda would be a challenge. hmmm i usually only look for rnged because i like a shiny color better than the original (usually it becomes orange... exmple swoobat) and i want to be able to nickname it. i ended up buying a french copy of black to try and have thing to trade for rngs but that still seems pointless. sigh.
    Last edited by rosierjay; 10th April 2012 at 10:12 PM.

new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

Quote Originally Posted by rosierjay View Post
    but if you're looking for an rng because you want a specific nickname or something like that. pokecheck won't help will it?

that is insightful though.
    what kinda would be a challenge. hmmm i usually only look for rnged because i like a shiny color better than the original (usually it becomes orange... exmple swoobat) and i want to be able to nickname it. i ended up buying a french copy of black to try and have thing to trade for rngs but that still seems pointless. sigh.
    No, pokecheck won't help with nicknames. you're better off going to smogon forpersonalized RNGs then, as they do it for stuff

If someone have a chatot, can you pm me because I want to RNG... Thanks in advance

I'm looking for a flawless MALE Duskull. It must have the Egg Move Pain Split and its nature must be either Calm, Sassy, or Careful.

looking for a shiny Woobat nn-Gregor
    many different events to offer.

also looking for shiny Togepi nn-Koyuki(boy) and a shiny Chikorita nn-Sophie(girl) good moves for either would be great.
    these two i'm looking to trade them in gen 4. though i only have legendaries, a shiny tentacruel and a spiky eared pichu to offer... i have alot more to offer in gen 5 if something could be worked out.

new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

Offering this:

level 1 | UT
    Chinchou *shiny* (female)
    OT: Jeremy | ID No.: 58803 | Nature: Bold | Characteristic: Mischievous
    Ability: Water Absorb | Type: Water/Electric
    IV: 31/27/31/31/31/31 | Hidden Power: Dark
    Moves: Supersonic | Bubble

In exchange for a male Corsola with three flawless stats and the moves: Stealth Rock, Barrier, Mirror Coat, and Recover.
    Also, still searching for a Shellos/Gastrodon fitting this description:

Nickname (if applicable): Chelinura
    IV's:31/x/31/31/31/31
    Nature:Calm or Sassy preferably, but will also accept Bold or Relaxed
    Ability: Storm Drain
    EV'd or UT: UT preferably
    Shiny/Not Shiny: Doesn't matter.
    Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: the 4th gen move tutor move Earth Power
    Event (if applicable): n/a
    Other info (if applicable): Has to be the blue, East Sea variant.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

I'm looking for someone who can RNG ths Pokemon for me:

Pokemon: Totodile
    Nickname: Aesop Croc
    IV's: Flawless
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Torrent
    EV'd or UT: UT
    Shiny/Not Shiny: Shiny
    Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Aqua Jet and Ice Punch/Dragon Dance
    Hatch Location: Lake of Rage/ Dragon's Den or Undella Bay

No Hacking or Pokesav please I have Shinies and Events I can offer
    SS FC: 0260 5120 0624
    White FC: 3955 2372 8806

Check out my shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-Virus-Trades

Looking for:

Pokemon: Jirachi
    Nickname: Doesn't need one
    IV's: Flawless, or everything flawless except Atk.
    Nature; Bold
    Ability: Serene Grace
    EV'd/UT: UT
    Shiny/Not Shiny: Either or, whichever works
    Moves: Doesn't matter to me, I'll pick my own
    Hatched: N/A

I'd love if someone were able to get this to me. Of course no hacks, I'm willing to offer a lot for it, pm me with wants, thanks!
    White Friend Code: 3482 5026 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Taigastyle View Post
    Looking for:

Pokemon: Jirachi
    Nickname: Doesn't need one
    IV's: Flawless, or everything flawless except Atk.
    Nature; Bold
    Ability: Serene Grace
    EV'd/UT: UT
    Shiny/Not Shiny: Either or, whichever works
    Moves: Doesn't matter to me, I'll pick my own
    Hatched: N/A

I'd love if someone were able to get this to me. Of course no hacks, I'm willing to offer a lot for it, pm me with wants, thanks!

I hate to inform you, but that is impossible, the only way to RNG Jirachi is thru the actual Wondercard events that came out a year or so ago, and those have set in stone movesets as well! so you will be SOL

I have a few of those events RNG'd, but they are flawless, with the event movesets, and if you're gonna mess with them I won't really like that too much, but you can download them, I can give you the link if you wish

PS: Only the Wishmaker Jirachi could be shiny, and there were only 9 valid IV/PID/Nature spreads for it. I have all 9 if you want to download those as well. so any non Wishmaker shiny Jirachi you see is a hack, period!!!!

Looking for an RNger to RNG some Pokemon for me - some Legendaries, some not. The RNG may not be done with external devices. Anyone who can do this for me can contact me and will be paid handsomely.

@Urgamoth, there are SOME legit CHANNEL Jirachis out there that happen to be shiny, but none as far as I know have EVER been flawless...

As for me, I've got this bad boy directly from the OT, with redis rights:

Salamence
    Ability: Intimidate
    Nature: Naive
    IV's: Flawless, baby!
    Shiny, NO EV's assigned (Rare Candy use to get its moves)

Now, for the nice part:

Moveset: Dragon Claw/Roost/Iron Defense/Dragon Dance*

Nickname: None available. The only one that does (name is Doomsday) is NOT FOR TRADE.

Please take note that this pokemon is on 4th Gen!!!

(*Bolded moves are ALL either 4th Gen moves or eggmoves. This will be on ALL my forms this way from now on.)

----

Note: I'll be trying to post sets I've got, or edit in existing posts as often as I may. In the meantime, either post in the trade shop (linked in my sig) or VM me with offers of your own. Thanks!
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 16th April 2012 at 8:18 PM.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

I need this!

Nickname (if applicable): Corsola
    IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EV'd or UT: UT!
    Shiny/Not Shiny: Shiny!
    Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: It needs to learn the Stealth Rock TM
    Event (if applicable): -
    Other info (if applicable): This is a Fourth Gen RNG. It needs to be traded for in Gen 5

Will pay huge! Any 2-3 pokemon from my shop! Please VM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    @Urgamoth, there are SOME legit CHANNEL Jirachis out there that happen to be shiny, but none as far as I know have EVER been flawless.
    I must inform you that the channel Jirachi is dubious at best, there has been very little data to research regarding it, meaning no PGf PCD file, or anything like that, which is why it is considered the only unknown event, even the PID Generation on it is completely unknown, so we cannot say for sure that it can be shiny, and that the ones floating around are legit, only if you got the Jirachi from the actual event can you insure it's legitimacy. Otherwise, you can only hope for it to be legal at best. Anyone who tries to tell you different needs to back that up with valid proof, meaning the actual hex code researched, etc.

The people that have the knowledge to research it can't because it is a pal region only bonus disc, and who in this day and age runs anything in PAL in the U.S. ? lololol

BTW, my Wishmaker Jirachi's are not flawless, as they cannot be flawless and shiny, due to the GCN's method of PID generation on the bonus disc, so I got the 9 valid shiny spreads/natures for them, verified legit by Bond697 and Kaphotics.

The flawless events that I have that are Jirachi's are the 2 4G events that came out a year or two ago.

Just wanted to clarify that for anyone wondering.
    Last edited by Urgamoth; 17th April 2012 at 5:01 PM.

Probably an unrealistic request but...

I'd like a (Legit!!)Dreamworld Torchic. Either adamant or jolly, preferably UT. Flawless, except for special attack which isn't important.

I can offer multiple IV bred Pokémon, and a few events. Willing to offer multiple pokémon for one Torchic.

PM me if you're interested.
    NewWhite2 FC: 4943-3678-5904
    White FC: 4900-3303-1247

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond, king of ducks View Post
    Probably an unrealistic request but...

I'd like a (Legit!!)Dreamworld Torchic. Either adamant or jolly, preferably UT. Flawless, except for special attack which isn't important.

I can offer multiple IV bred Pokémon, and a few events. Willing to offer multiple pokémon for one Torchic.

PM me if you're interested.
    The only legit DW Speed Boost Torchics are Japanese, I have it RNG'd flawless if you want it. It will be for free, I helped PinkViper get hers, I would be happy to do the same for you

Quote Originally Posted by Urgamoth View Post
    You cannot RNG on pokemon XD or Colleseum, it is impossible due to the unknown workings of the Gamecube internal clock. You can only Soft reset to hope you get decent IV's or if you are using an emulator you can ram hack, but that is hacking, and very much frowned upon by all us trusted RNGers.

This is a known and proven fact.
    Actually Mothra, you can, Zari has RNG'd several (without ram hacking I might add). However, odds are you won't find anyone with the equipment needed to do it.

Agonist, why didn't you say so then? I know no ones alternate names here!!! lololol
    Last edited by Urgamoth; 17th April 2012 at 5:07 PM.

As an update to my much earlier post...

I can offer anything in my trade shop (A good deal of the pokemon in it were RNG'd by me in my old White file) for one or more of the following:

Shiny Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus:

Nickname (if applicable): Dai-Sentry
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Magic Guard
    EV'd or UT: Either
    Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves:
    Event (if applicable):
    Other info (if applicable): Caught in Luxury Ball

Shiny Frillish/Jellicent:

Nickname (if applicable): Pringles
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Cursed Body
    Gender: MALE! (For the love of Arceus, keep that Female pile of creepiness away from me!)
    Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves:
    Event (if applicable):
    Other info (if applicable): Caught in Luxury Ball

And I'll offer BIG for this one:

Shiny Rayquaza

Nickname (if applicable): Thaddeus
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Adamant, Jolly, Timid, Hasty or Naive (I can work with any of these)
    Ability: Air Lock
    Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Tailwind, Earth Power (Unless Adamant or Jolly)
    Event (if applicable): Any Gen 3 or 4 game
    Other info (if applicable): Preferably caught in Luxury Ball, though this isn't essential
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 3738-0826-8883. In-Game Name: JB, Mii Name: Horus

My Gen VI Trade Shop, JB's Tenacious Depot

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast