Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sonic Thread

A new Sonic and Sega all stars racing game? Um...why? The first one was good but making 2 is kinda pushing it, not like the first wasn't successful or anything.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Because they need to put more Jet Set Radio characters in without actually making a new game, thus causing me great butthurt.

Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    A new Sonic and Sega all stars racing game? Um...why? The first one was good but making 2 is kinda pushing it, not like the first wasn't successful or anything.
    The first Sonic and Sega all stars racing sold well, so logically it would make good business sense to follow up with a squeal.

I just hope that they give Sonic an option to run the race on foot.

Also screenshots of Sonic 4-II has been revealed and they are looking pretty sweet.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

The Wii version of Sonic 4 may as well be called Sonic 4: Incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    The first Sonic and Sega all stars racing sold well, so logically it would make good business sense to follow up with a squeal.
    More like a scream.
    Black FC: 2408 4926 3109 - Kyle
    My Anime List
        Spoiler:- Shiny card.:

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post

I just hope that they give Sonic an option to run the race on foot.

Also screenshots of Sonic 4-II has been revealed and they are looking pretty sweet.
    They look really nice, but i think we're all dying to know how that physics engine works

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

I like Knuckles and Shadow the most, however my favorite stage from the first game would have to be Spring Yard Zone. That stage has some upbeat music.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    I like Knuckles and Shadow the most, however my favorite stage from the first game would have to be Spring Yard Zone. That stage has some upbeat music.
    That "however" shouldn't be there.
    Also, Shadow sucks.

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2012/02/...ts/#more-25983 And now it's Sega releasing screenshots of S4-2. I'm also keeping an eye out on the 24th this month for the actual game play trailer on Game spot (In my time zone.)

Sweet S4-2 seems to be shaping up pretty well, i'll wait until i've played it before judgement but right now it looks like it'll be a hell of a lot better than S4-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Also, Shadow sucks.
    I thought he was an alright character in SA2. What's so bad about him?
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

He tries to be badass but fails.

Shadow was a brilliant character in SA2, it's a shame SEGA listened to the fandom and kept him alive for future sonic games, this ultimately messed up his character when SEGA didn't have a clue what to do with him besides bring him back for the sake of pleasing fans.

This resulted to an unusual return in Sonic Heroes which was barely explained and a story which was beyond ridiculous about him being created from some weird *** aliens.

I wanted Shadow to stay, but had I knew his fate would have been screwed over i'd have rather him be the lone character in SA2 which was actually made him badass.

I won't lie, his character was alright in 06, mainly because his overall story/background wasn't involved and it only focused on him in the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Shadow was a brilliant character in SA2
    Stopped reading and laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    I thought he was an alright character in SA2.
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
    Guys, guys, guys.

Babby's first Sonic.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Stopped reading and laughed.
    Really? That's great! You managed to read roughly seven words and made sarcastic humour!

Guys, guys, guys.

Babby's first Sonic.
    Just because people enjoy the first two 3D sonic games doesn't mean it's there first sonic game they've ever played, i'll be an example considering I first played Sonic The Hedgehog on the Genesis.
    Last edited by Haunter ゴースト; 17th February 2012 at 12:57 AM.

The first 3D Sonic was the best one. SA2 was babby's first Sonic.

The first 3D Sonic was the best one. SA2 was babby's first Sonic.
    Sonic Adventure 1 was definetly the best, but Adventure 2 was definetly just as good.

The people who say SA1DX or SA2B are the people you should be saying babbys first sonic to.

SA2B peeps are the worst babby's.

SA2B peeps are the worst babby's.
    Exactly my point, at least the original SA2 was on the dreamcast, most newbies started with Heroes, SADX, SA2B and STH.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Really? That's great! You managed to read roughly seven words and made sarcastic humour!
    It wasn't sarcastic. I actually stopped reading at that point and laughed. Do you even know what sarcasm is?

Guys, guys, guys.

Babby's first Sonic.
    Not at all. My first Sonic game was Sonic Advance. I believe SA2 is the most overrated Sonic game of all time, and I would say it's the second worst 3D Sonic game I've played after Secret Rings. Also, notice how I said Shadow was "alright", not necessarily even good. It's amazing what kind of assumptions you make based on one sentence, and didn't even bother to answer the question.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    Knuckles and Shadow were awesome, but espio should be playable in future games. I've only seen him in action on Knuckle's Chaotix and Sonic Heroes.

Spring Yard zone was okay, but Green Hill Zone will always be the best.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Not at all. My first Sonic game was Sonic Advance. I believe SA2 is the most overrated Sonic game of all time, and I would say it's the second worst 3D Sonic game I've played after Secret Rings. Also, notice how I said Shadow was "alright", not necessarily even good. It's amazing what kind of assumptions you make based on one sentence, and didn't even bother to answer the question.
    Funnily enough, I actually made an error there. My mistake. I meant to quote Haunter227's post, the same that Charizard Champion quoted. But, I suppose while we're here.

Shadow is not "alright" in the slightest. Shadow is the "grimdark", "edgy" character that really set up the demise of the Sonic series for a number of years, before it's recent resurrection from utter shite. He is part of the long line of unnecessary additions to the Sonic series.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    It wasn't sarcastic. I actually stopped reading at that point and laughed. Do you even know what sarcasm is?
    hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah sarcasm? What the hell is that?

Let's face it, no point trying to fool yourself, you didn't stop reading, you probably read the whole post and obviously didn't agree so decided to quote that one line.

If you don't see the sarcasm in that first line i'll be amazed.

Also, notice how I said Shadow was "alright", not necessarily even good. It's amazing what kind of assumptions you make based on one sentence, and didn't even bother to answer the question.
    Assumptions? He judges everybody who posts in the OVGD if there opinion isn't the same as his.

OT:

Eh, SA2 is tied for me with Sonic Generations as the second best 3D game, but yeah the Secret Rings is definetly the worst aside from the first and final CGI cutscenes.

Funnily enough, I actually made an error there. My mistake.
    I never thought i'd see the day you would acknowledge your own mistake, history has been made.

I meant to quote Haunter227's post, the same that Charizard Champion quoted.
    What a coincidence.

Shadow is not "alright" in the slightest. Shadow is the "grimdark", "edgy" character that really set up the demise of the Sonic series for a number of years,
    Your opinion. Yes his background story ****ed up alot of the 3D games for years, but it was the overall gameplay which ruined them, you can't blame just his character otherwise your saying Shadow ruined Unleashed and Secret Rings despite not even being in them.

before it's recent resurrection from utter shite.
    Well considering Shadow is still in all of the recent games your contradicting yourself here pallio.

He is part of the long line of unnecessary additions to the Sonic series.
    Opinion.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast