Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sonic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    The worst character? Silver, he has magic powers, and his whole timeline presence is f*cked. As far as im aware now, Sonic and Silver met in Rivals, and it was a terrible introduction to him.
    Psychic powers! There is a difference. I do like Silver though; he has psychic powers.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Psychic powers! There is a difference. I do like Silver though; he has psychic powers.
    Haha I suppose there is a difference, but psychic powers still annoys me and causes a dislike to the character.

Somehow I find super speed more believable...

Haha I suppose there is a difference, but psychic powers still annoys me and causes a dislike to the character.
    You wouldn't like me if you found that I bend spoons in my spare time.

Somehow I find super speed more believable...
    Yeah, such a realistic series with Eggman blowing up the moon, little creatures that copy animal parts, and demonic DNA being harvested to make our favorite black hedgehog (plus some other things that I'm not creative enough to think of. It's Sonic the Hedgehog for gods sake).

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I see everybody is still bashing on Shadow, he is badass and he is not the worst character.
    Shadow was never "badass" nor will he ever be.

And yes Shadow is the worse character as he doesn't in a children franchise.

Hope you all get aggrovated <3
    The word "aggrovated" does not exist, so one cannot get "aggrovated"

Of you would know that if you weren't too dumb to pay attention in school

I hope you get aggravated.

------------------------------------------
    A paragraph would have shown that you are starting a new topic.

The worst character? Silver, he has magic powers, and his whole timeline presence is f*cked. As far as im aware now, Sonic and Silver met in Rivals, and it was a terrible introduction to him.
    Silver the, boring, hedgehog also didn't need to exist.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Shadow was never "badass" nor will he ever be.

And yes Shadow is the worse character as he doesn't in a children franchise.
    Your a bit touchy on the topic of Shadow.

He's great and badass, or at least he was in SA2.

The word "aggrovated" does not exist, so one cannot get "aggrovated"

Of you would know that if you weren't too dumb to pay attention in school

I hope you get aggravated.
    I pity you finding that one letter spelling mistake.

No need to get picky just because you can't see the greatness of Shadow.

Silver the, boring, hedgehog also didn't need to exist.
    Confirming my post? Cool.

That would require him to post with some sort of quantity and/or quality. This could have been easily completed by explaining how Shadow is "bad-ass" and how Knuckles isn't the original bad-ass of the Sonic franchise. Clearly Haunter227 lacks the evidence and overall belief to attempt this. It also became clear that he has, and had, absolutely no hope of producing such a lengthy and well formulated post when he misspelled "aggravated". It's a shame really, he'll continue to act like he's intelligent in an arbitrary effort to fit in with the OVGD master race.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Take pity on this fool, my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    lol
    Slick, you've really gotta stop implying to your minions, followers, slaves? fellow OVGD users how jealous you are of me and my natural talent for having great opinions.

I could elaborate on my true opinion of Shadow, but I love making you guys rage with every mention of his name.

Slick, you've really gotta stop implying to your minions, followers, slaves? fellow OVGD users how jealous you are of me and my natural talent for having great opinions.

I could elaborate on my true opinion of Shadow, but I love making you guys rage with every mention of his name.
    Tsk, is that what you call it? Quite interesting to see such a primitive individual such as yourself takes pleasure in such menial actions. Do try to realize that you are not only pathetic in the eyes of many, but also humorous in your attempts to, as the teenagers these days call it, "troll". However, we are not laughing with you, but rather at you, as you show a complete lack of ability to properly troll. Admitting to your trolling "antics" is the exact opposite. Remember plebeian, the art form is subtle.

I see everybody is still bashing on Shadow, he is badass and he is not the worst character.

Hope you all get aggrovated <3
    He's great and badass, or at least he was in SA2.
    No need to get picky just because you can't see the greatness of Shadow.

Oh ho ho this is rich. Have fun finding a girlfriend who can see "the greatness of Shadow."

(sounds like a religion lol)

Tsk, is that what you call it? Quite interesting to see such a primitive individual such as yourself takes pleasure in such menial actions.
    Do try to realize that you are not only pathetic in the eyes of many, but also humorous in your attempts to, as the teenagers these days call it, "troll". However, we are not laughing with you, but rather at you, as you show a complete lack of ability to properly troll. Admitting to your trolling "antics" is the exact opposite. Remember plebeian, the art form is subtle.
    It's hilarious when I see how many of you reply bashing on Shadow whenever somebody has their own opinion. I couldn't care less if you are laughing at me, I don't know you guys and never will.

I think the true funny thing here in OVGD is that you all seem to formulate the same opinion and constantly state it until the other people who actually do have different thoughts to you guys either leave, change their opinion or simply reply back.

I choose to reply back, since I don't like how you guys act like you run the place, you may be well known but that means nothing to me.

Oh and it's funny because small arguments like these begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Oh ho ho this is rich. Have fun finding a girlfriend who can see "the greatness of Shadow."

(sounds like a religion lol)
    You think I tell people I go on forums and play kid video games?

I actually kept my reputation and kept quite about this sort of stuff, nobody knows I like these things.

I pity you if you've let the world know, good luck to you in finding a gf if that's the case.

Oh and please don't tell me you think I was being serious about the greatness of Shadow, that was over exaggerated purely for Slick, like i've already said, he was a good character in SA2, but that's it.

Nope, Shadow is the worst characters always is and will be.
    Not at all. As for Nintendo Powers "Top 5 things We Don't[Like about Sonic The Hedgehog]" (June 2011), Big the Cat was there pick. So in other words, Big the Cat is the worst.

Resistance is futile.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Quote Originally Posted by Falcario97 View Post
    Not at all. As for Nintendo Powers "Top 5 things We Don't[Like about Sonic The Hedgehog]" (June 2011), Big the Cat was there pick. So in other words, Big the Cat is the worst.

Resistance is futile.
    Stop being stupid. Just because Nintendo Power said it doesn't mean it's true at all.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    Stop being stupid. Just because Nintendo Power said it doesn't mean it's true at all.
    Ha! And resistance is yet still futile. Nintendo Power has a good reason for this, since, they are official critics.
    Stop being retarded
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

It's hilarious when I see how many of you reply bashing on Shadow whenever somebody has their own opinion. I couldn't care less if you are laughing at me, I don't know you guys and never will.

I think the true funny thing here in OVGD is that you all seem to formulate the same opinion and constantly state it until the other people who actually do have different thoughts to you guys either leave, change their opinion or simply reply back.

I choose to reply back, since I don't like how you guys act like you run the place, you may be well known but that means nothing to me.

Oh and it's funny because small arguments like these begin.
    So in other words, your jimmies were rustled. Makes sense, although it's nothing to get to buttfrustrated over.

You think I tell people I go on forums and play kid video games?

I actually kept my reputation and kept quite about this sort of stuff, nobody knows I like these things.

I pity you if you've let the world know, good luck to you in finding a gf if that's the case.
    This is all incredibly insecure. It's likely the woman-folk that you associate with are, as the people on streets would say, "*****es and hoes". Try to meet some classy women 227, they do exist.

Oh and please don't tell me you think I was being serious about the greatness of Shadow, that was over exaggerated purely for Slick, like i've already said, he was a good character in SA2, but that's it.
    Why would you exaggerate (take note that "over" is unnecessary) for me?

Resistance is futile.
    Nintendo Power is not the be-all, end-all of video-game journalism and authority.

Ha! And resistance is yet still futile. Nintendo Power has a good reason for this, since, they are official critics.
    Stop being retarded
    I'm not going to waste my time with you. You've already embarrassed yourself.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

Seriously, knock it off with the terrible attempts at trolling and flaming amongst each other.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

So in other words, your jimmies were rustled. Makes sense, although it's nothing to get to buttfrustrated over.
    Okay Slickio.

This is all incredibly insecure. It's likely the woman-folk that you associate with are, as the people on streets would say, "*****es and hoes". Try to meet some classy women 227, they do exist.
    Call it insecure all you want, it's keeping me a reputation in real life, i'd prefer that over having no popularity anyday.

Why would you exaggerate (take note that "over" is unnecessary) for me?
    Because you obviously hate Shadow.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Gee, everytime I come on OVGD I feel like im actually getting taught English Literature, cheers guys im honoured.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Seriously, knock it off with the terrible attempts at trolling and flaming amongst each other.
    I can certainly predict this thread will die soon...

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

...These arguments are why Sonic threads suck. Just move on from Shadow.

So, to change the subject (if I can,) which wisp from Sonic Colours is your favourite? I like the drill, freely going underground for a few seconds.

Tails needs another game of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    ...These arguments are why Sonic threads suck. Just move on from Shadow.

So, to change the subject (if I can,) which wisp from Sonic Colours is your favourite? I like the drill, freely going underground for a few seconds.
    Thing I hate about Drill is how you're required to spam it in every level its included for S-ranks in the Wii version. The DS version does a better job with its concept.

My favorite wisp in Colors is Rocket. 'tis a shame it was executed so poorly in Generations though.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    Thing I hate about Drill is how you're required to spam it in every level its included for S-ranks in the Wii version. The DS version does a better job with its concept.

My favorite wisp in Colors is Rocket. 'tis a shame it was executed so poorly in Generations though.
    I wish that they got rid of hover, and let the rocket fly freely (or follow rings) in the Wii version (imo) since they both basically fly you to a place, hoverbeing freely controlled unless there are rings and rocket taking you straight up.

^ Looks nice, but don't wear that near COD fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    ^ Looks nice, but don't wear that near COD fanboys.
    That makes absolutely no sense. I hardly doubt "COD fanboys" would care what I'm wearing, nor would they be game enough to comment if they did.
    Not to mention the closest people I know to being "COD fanboys" are just gaming fans in general.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast