Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sonic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    The childhood I ignored for being with Nintendo is slowly dying...
    We already how much of a Nintendo fan boy you are, so there is no need to keep harping on about it.

You also mistook my comment. Sonic isn't dying, not as long the game sells well, I meant by adding gimmick that didn't work in a Sonic franchise the game play and and series as whole took a drop in quality.

It's only now the quality of the Sonic franchise rose because Sonic Team learnt how not to only keep the gimmick small but at the same time make it work in a Sonic game. The best example would be Sonic Colours.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Sega just needs to stop churning out Sonic. That's all. They have so many IP's and yet Sonic is still released year after year.

Jet Set Radio, I'm looking at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Sega just needs to stop churning out Sonic. That's all. They have so many IP's and yet Sonic is still released year after year.

Jet Set Radio, I'm looking at you.
    Once the HD JSR hits and everyone and their mother buys it maybe they'll learn people like good games and then make a sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    We already how much of a Nintendo fan boy you are, so there is no need to keep harping on about it.
    Twilight Link fan boy, you easily misunderstand me. I'm a fan of many series, not just Nintendo. Hell, I admit that I never owned a Sega console, let alone played a single Sonic game before I played SA2.

So yes, I ignored the Sega childhood.

Twilight Link fan boy...
    Seriously dude? Just because he's had that avatar for a while doesn't mean he's a TP-Link fanboy at all. I don't know exactly what you two are arguing about, but I can clearly see that you're being arrogant.

Twilight Link fan boy
    Oh man that's funny. Maybe I should just do this from now on. Any time someone disagrees with you call them a whatevertheiravataris fanboy!

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Oh man that's funny. Maybe I should just do this from now on. Any time someone disagrees with you call them a whatevertheiravataris fanboy!
    Hey Charizard fanboy, how about you join Handsome Analrapist fanboy master race?

Seriously dude? Just because he's had that avatar for a while doesn't mean he's a TP-Link fanboy at all. I don't know exactly what you two are arguing about, but I can clearly see that you're being arrogant.
    Yes, I mean it. My username is so misunderstood. I actually go by AuraChannelerChris, but it's impossible for me to change it here except for other sites.

Hey Charizard fanboy, how about you join Handsome Analrapist fanboy master race?
    NO WAY CHARIZARD FANBOYS ARE BEST FANBOYS YOU MAN-LOOKING-IN-SHOCK FANBOY
    Yes, I mean it. My username is so misunderstood. I actually go by AuraChannelerChris, but it's impossible for me to change it here except for other sites.
    Saying you "actually go by" AuraChannelerChris sounds like that's what you make people call you outside the internet.

Not only that, but saying that people misunderstand you username only strengthens the point that you should make presumptions based on other people's avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    NO WAY CHARIZARD FANBOYS ARE BEST FANBOYS YOU MAN-LOOKING-IN-SHOCK FANBOY
    You, Chariderp fanboy and the shocked guy fanboy are both clearly wrong. Cute girl and Munna avatars are obviously the only way to go.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Except I don't. I hate my username.

But anyway, let's not get off-topic. Which characters do you hate? Of course, you need to judge personalities for your correct answer.

...Which characters do you hate? Of course, you need to judge personalities for your correct answer.
    But the correct answer is always Shadow.

XD, unless some younger kids think Shadow is bad ***. I don't mind Shadow, but we've been through this earlier in this thread.

I actually like Silver, but I hope they make a game that shows how Sonic met Silver (After the events of Sonic 06 that never happened.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    XD
    Unacceptable.

Unacceptable.
    Uh, wow, that was fast.

But yes, Shadow was a badass when he first appeared until he knew of the existence of...guns.

That and the weird stuff that happened in Sonic Heroes.

I also would have accepted Silver, Omega, Elise, Rouge and The Babylon.

Uh, wow, that was fast.

But yes, Shadow was a badass when he first appeared until he knew of the existence of...guns.

That and the weird stuff that happened in Sonic Heroes.
    Shadow was never a "badass."

let alone played a single Sonic game before I played SA2.
    Aw, Sonic Adventure 2 was this baby first Sonic game. Tell me did you have fun playing a horrible Sonic Game?

Twilight Link fan boy,
    .... -_-

Oh what the heck I'll laugh anyway.

Oh if you only knew how I much I hate Twilight Princess.

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

^ Best post ever.

I'd go with Big the Cat or Amy. Worst Sonic characters ever. Shadow at least lets you laugh at his emoness.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    I'd go with Big the Cat or Amy. Worst Sonic characters ever. Shadow at least lets you laugh at his emoness.
    Nope, Shadow is the worst characters always is and will be.

^ Best post ever.

Amy is a alright character, there has to be the love intrest somewhere. Shadow has always sucked and SA2 wasn't a bad game, it just wasn't as good as the first.

People may not like me for saying this, but I think my least favorite character is Knuckles. I have nothing against him, but there's nothing to him that's appealing. At least I can laugh at how much of a fail Big and Shadow can be. Knuckles is just bland and boring. It's sad that his best game character-wise is S3&K.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

It's sad that Sonic's best game character-wise is Sonic CD.
    Also, Knuckles is the original bad-*** of the Sonic franchise. Deal with it.

And Big the Cat is bro-tier. He and Froggy will **** your **** up.
    Amy? Meh. But you sure as hell know that Sonic be stickin' it in that pink ***** until she can score some hot Rogue poontang.

Which characters do you hate?
    Sonic, Tails, Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Eggman, Big The Cat, Chaos, Cream, Blaze, Silver... uh, basically anyone who isn't Kunckles or Metal Sonic.

Besides the fact he's the main character, I simply don't like Sonic. His personality is a bit annoying.

Well I just got Sonic Generations and currently loving the hell out of it. I think it is really great that we get to play as Classic Sonic and Modern day Sonic.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I see everybody is still bashing on Shadow, he is badass and he is not the worst character.

Hope you all get aggrovated <3

------------------------------------------

The worst character? Silver, he has magic powers, and his whole timeline presence is f*cked. As far as im aware now, Sonic and Silver met in Rivals, and it was a terrible introduction to him.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast