Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: The Sonic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I thoroughly unenjoyed the first S&SASR (too much like Mario Kart, right down to the lack of skill and reliance on items), so I'm not particularly excited for Transformed. I'll still play the demo to see if it's any different, though.
    You are sorely mistaken if you think that Sonic and all star racing: Transformed is anything like Mario Kart. The game is much harder and requires heavily on your driving skills rather than what items you get.

In fact I would say it's better than Mario Kart.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    You would think Billy Hatcher would already be in the game.
    That's what DLC are for.
    Last edited by blaze boy; 19th November 2012 at 1:47 AM.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    You are sorely mistaken if you think that Sonic and all star racing: Transformed is anything like Mario Kart. The game is much harder and requires heavily on your driving skills than what item you get.

That's what DLC are for.

Really? Tempted to get it then

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    You are sorely mistaken if you think that Sonic and all star racing: Transformed is anything like Mario Kart. The game is much harder and requires heavily on your driving skills rather than what items you get.

Really? What I've played says otherwise. Both have very similar gameplay mechanics, you have sliding and tricking and not much else, the items dominate the gameplay for both, and the tracks for both are incredibly simplistic and not conducive to skill whatsoever. I'm not seeing the difference here.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I played the demo of transformed on the PS3 (only played the first one on my friend's DS, didn't own it myself) and I must say i really liked it even for a demo. Most likely going to get it for wii u when i get one (trying to this holiday season, but lol stock shortages)

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    I played the demo of transformed on the PS3 (only played the first one on my friend's DS, didn't own it myself) and I must say i really liked it even for a demo. Most likely going to get it for wii u when i get one (trying to this holiday season, but lol stock shortages)
    I want to play the demo for Transformed, but Microsoft being the greedy bastards only made it available to Gold members, and there's no word on when it'll be available for the U.S. PSN.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

If you have Playstation Plus, looks like they dropped Sonic The Hedgehog 1 and 2 for free download, was looking at the store today and saw that it was available.

Man, when was the last time I played a Sonic game? The last "new" game i played was Sonic Generations (3DS), but I finished playing that in late 2011 once it was all said and done. Unless you wanna count the 3rd Olympic games as a Sonic game; that's when I last played it in February 2012.

I did replay Sonic CD on the iPhone last year; wasn't too bad, but I was a little upset to see no ending cut scene like on the console.

Personally, i'm just waiting for what core Sonic game they're thinking about releasing next. I have no desire to play the sports/race car games that are coming out from Sega, even if they slap Sonic on the cover.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

It's Hedgehog Day, but we didn't get any details of a new Sonic game. Strange isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    It's Hedgehog Day, but we didn't get any details of a new Sonic game. Strange isn't it?
    It does seem odd how long we've gone with no new announcements.

(In other news my copy of PC Sonic Generations will no longer play because the config is messed up. Again.)
    Will-Powered Spriter

Several month bump, topic closed.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930