Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sonic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Or you could just stay and have pointless funny arguments
    Exactly

------------------------------------

Somebodies placed all of the new images into one video, Sonic looks tonnes better here than in Episode 1 in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    Okay, enough arguments.
    Sadly we can't call it a Sonic Thread without them.

In other news I've went back to playing SA on my 360 for a while, fun games. Controlls aren't as good as the Dreamcast and Gamecube versions. Also did anyone like the SA2 Trial version on City Escape better the current ones?

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Also did anyone like the SA2 Trial version on City Escape better the current ones?
    Nah I definetly prefer the current ones, but the beta instrumentals were still great to say the least.

One thing SEGA has always been the best with is soundtracks, they make the greatest songs to suit the atmosphere of what is happening in the game.

Tails looks slightly slimmer in his art.

Hmmm, oh well.

I'm liking this combined Spin Attack they have. Wonder what other moves they got.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Nah I definetly prefer the current ones, but the beta instrumentals were still great to say the least.

One thing SEGA has always been the best with is soundtracks, they make the greatest songs to suit the atmosphere of what is happening in the game.
    I wish they didn't use lyrics or rock songs in the games, though...
    No offense, I love most of Sega's music; I just can't stand listening to the music that has lyrics in it...
    Sig update in progress ---------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Tails looks slightly slimmer in his art.
    I thought the same thing, and the fact that Sonic isn't so shiny looking as he was in episode one.

I'm liking this combined Spin Attack they have. Wonder what other moves they got.
    I agree it looks really cool, the plane looks like it's gonna have a major gameplay aspect and possible level/attack which may be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwindstudios View Post
    I wish they didn't use lyrics or rock songs in the games, though...
    No offense, I love most of Sega's music; I just can't stand listening to the music that has lyrics in it...
    Really? I enjoy the lyrics being played, but yeah I suppose some levels are better off without them, I loved the Sonic 06 Last Story Battle instrumental of 'His World'.

But the fact I don't care and he thinks im digging a grave when this is merely a website for people to talk shows that he needs to get outside more
    Judging from your post count and when you joined this forum, it looks like you're one to talk.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    Judging from your post count and when you joined this forum, it looks like you're one to talk.
    You've obviously never been on this thread.

So yeah, I still mean what I said.

Popping in for a second, but those people don't post here. There's a difference between staying out of one place entirely, and someone posting there. It's not comparable in any way, shape, or form.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Posts don't count towards post count. Congratulations, you're retarded. Do you want a helmet or shoulder pads?
    Last.fm

Posts don't count towards post count. Congratulations, you're retarded. Do you want a helmet or shoulder pads?
    They used to count pallio, nice try.

Im retarded? You are so good at insulting someone, please teach me.

Yeah, they used to count like 5 years ago.

My first post about Shadow a few days back wasn't wrong at all, it was an opinion which people replied in an insulting manner, like you.
    Mostly because saying Shadow aka DARK SONIC DURR HURR is a "brilliant" character is just plain wrong. It's one of the most unoriginal ideas out there when it comes to story telling.
    Give me a break
    No.
    It can be classed as a lot of things, I referred to it as sarcasm.
    That's where the whole "you're wrong" thing I was saying comes from.
    I kept talking about it? I was still going on about it? I replied once with sarcasm, your exaggerating massively.

Besides you asked in the first place If I knew what sarcasm was, so I incorporated an example of it into my reply to show you that I do know what it is, since you was obviously trying to be wity, don't ask if you don't wanna know.
    I honestly thought you were smart enough to know that was a rhetorical question. Obviously that was my mistake.
    You insult me and don't expect any retaliation?
    No, I was baffled at how weak the "retaliation" was. "Don't dish it out if you can't take it" is a comeback someone's mom tells them to say.
    I'd love to prove that it's fact if I could be bothered to look at all 8000 of his posts.

You feel free to do so if your struggling to reply and need some ground to stand on.
    If you "can't be bothered" to prove that you're not wrong it's safe to bet that you're wrong. You've never been a debate before have you?(<-Rhetorical question) If you have, you'd realize that's not how you make a strong argument in the slightest.
    If I cared I wouldn't carry on replying since I couldn't bare to be ridiculed on a forum
    Yes you would. OVGD has plenty of examples of this.

Exactly
    Nobody likes the jester, instead they just merely laugh at them.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Oh you guys, I really feel like part of the family now <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, from how all this started, i'd just like to say that Shadow The Hedgehog was a great character in SA2, it was somebody who finally rivaled sonic in terms of speed and strength, it would have been for the best to have Shadow as a one time character though, it's a shame they brought him back and messed his character/story up.

I generally think that's the true reason people hate him no matter what else they say.

Oh you guys, I really feel like part of the family now <3
    There is no family. You're senile.

Anyway, from how all this started, i'd just like to say that Shadow The Hedgehog was a great character in SA2
    He wasn't. He was an alright character at best, but nothing more than another Sonic clone. Again.

it was somebody who finally rivaled sonic in terms of speed and strength
    There was Metal Sonic before him.

it would have been for the best to have Shadow as a one time character though, it's a shame they brought him back and messed his character/story up.

I generally think that's the true reason people hate him no matter what else they say.
    I truly hate him because he's an indecisive bastard who doesn't know whose side he's on. On top of the whole scrape thing as well.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Honey the Cat should of stayed.

Yeah, I went there.

Eh, I think it's made fairly clear that he's on the heroes side, but is willing to do anything to get what he wants at the end of the day.

Okay, enough arguments. I read a magazine a few days ago and it had something for Sonic Generations. It says that once the title comes up on the original Sonic the Hedgehog (from the Skill Shop) you can press up, down, left, right then X on the PS3 or A for the 360 to be able to select a level. Can anyone find out if this is true?

Edit: I forgot to mention that you do this when Sonic appears on the title screen.
    Yes it is true.

Eh, I think it's made fairly clear that he's on the heroes side, but is willing to do anything to get what he wants at the end of the day.
    But why would Shadow do that?

You have to ask yourself this outside of Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog, what possible role does Shadow fill?

Now before you mention Sonic colours DS and Sonic Generation those could easily fulfilled by someone else, and in Colours DS you didn't even needed to do the mission to to continue the story.
    Last edited by blaze boy; 19th February 2012 at 1:45 AM.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

-What now does he want, considering he has fufilled his goal?
    -What does he sport in terms of uniqueness that Sonic and his clone buddies do not?
    -Why is he a hero if he rivals the main protagonist in every department, and shows no sign of remorse for any of his doings?

Just a few flaws lying in your argument there.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Okay, enough arguments. I read a magazine a few days ago and it had something for Sonic Generations. It says that once the title comes up on the original Sonic the Hedgehog (from the Skill Shop) you can press up, down, left, right then X on the PS3 or A for the 360 to be able to select a level. Can anyone find out if this is true?

Edit: I forgot to mention that you do this when Sonic appears on the title screen.
    That is true

Quote Originally Posted by TylerS View Post
    That is true
    What a great contribution to this thread.
    Last.fm

What a great contribution to this thread.
    Judging by this, he likes posting.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    Judging by this, he likes posting.
    Custer's Revenge,E.T,The Sims 1 and Burnout 1 are really bad games

That has nothing to do with Sonic.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast