Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: B/W in-game hints for future Pokemon games

Lightbulb B/W in-game hints for future Pokemon games

In almost every Pokemon game there's hints about the next Pokemon games.
    For example: The red Gyarados mentioning in D/P, Jasmine in Sunyshore city,
    Also next to the resort hotel a guy mentions the Tin Tower, home of Ho-Oh and Whirl Islands, home of Lugia, These are hints of the G/S remake HG/SS.

What are the hints do you think in B/W for future Pokemon games?

There was a hint of dream world in Pokemon emerald.i don't know of any hints that might lead you to the next game.
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Quote Originally Posted by 2rsa View Post
    There was a hint of dream world in Pokemon emerald.i don't know of any hints that might lead you to the next game.
    You're talking about the guy in the Devon Corporation that mentions building a machine that could read a pokemon's dream. It is unlikely that it is a reference to the Dream World, since RSE was released nine years prior to BW.

As for hints to future games in BW, there are many. Hints for remakes of RSE: Dive as an HM returning, Gen 3 and Gen 5 are both reboots to the series, a guy in Desert Resort mentions Go Go Goggles, a person in Undella Town is from Hoenn, etc. Also, after the player catches all of the Seven Sages, Looker says that N was spotted with Reshiram in another region, so that means the N will probably be in a future game.

Go to this article to see all the hints to RSE remakes in BW: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Remakes

i think the legend of how Reshiram and Zekrom were once one pokemon might be a hint at a future game. Theres the main story line right there.

Evil guy: I will reunite the two legendary dragons to form the ultimate Blue Eyes White Dragon ... I-I mean Reshirom/Zekram.

Our character: ... (Why is this all we ever get to say? Granted there are a few choices where we can chose a yes or no response, but still)

Evil Guy, Sucess! You failed to stop me now i will tell you how to defeat me. go catch Kyurem (i will also be so kind as to tell you where he is and how to get to him) change his form and then come beat me, I will patiently wait for you.

Our Guy: ...

Evil Guy: You listened to what i said and you beat me! How is this Possible!

Evil Guy: i had a magical change of heart and now i realize that my life's ambition was wrong, thank you 14 year old stranger!

the end.

See, the story practically rights itself. As for N, i think he might be like Red and be the strongest trainer to beat in EarthRuby/OceanSapphire (just my thoughts on the remake titles). I also feel like this was the biggest unresolved part of the story. Gheists gives you the Adamant orb, Lustrious orb, and Griecious orb at the end of the game then runs away, but they never say what the orbs are for (b/c Dialga, Palkia, and giritina arent even in this game so why bother give the orbs?) and they just leave it at that. I think it might have something to do with Kyurem's alternate form or the combination of Reshiram and Zekrom. we will see soon enough though
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

The currents in b/w and the hm dive...

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Gheists gives you the Adamant orb, Lustrious orb, and Griecious orb at the end of the game then runs away, but they never say what the orbs are for (b/c Dialga, Palkia, and giritina arent even in this game so why bother give the orbs?) and they just leave it at that. I think it might have something to do with Kyurem's alternate form or the combination of Reshiram and Zekrom. we will see soon enough though
    The player receives the three orbs because there is no other way of obtaining the orbs if not given to. It's not possible the transfer the items up from past games to BW, I think.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Is there a possibility for a remake? I thought the point of the FR/LG and HH/SS remakes was only because you couldn't transfer from the originals. But R/S do have the capability of transferring to Gen IV and V, so I dunno. Either way, a remake would be awesome.
    "Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes."

<--- Click it, I will love you forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by blackmeadow View Post
    Is there a possibility for a remake? I thought the point of the FR/LG and HH/SS remakes was only because you couldn't transfer from the originals. But R/S do have the capability of transferring to Gen IV and V, so I dunno. Either way, a remake would be awesome.
    Well, the main point of FR/LG and HG/SS was to make money, and to get another generation of kids playing the games; transferring pokes was just a cool side effect. So as long as people will buy them, I'm pretty sure GF will keep making remakes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEpicRock View Post
    Well, the main point of FR/LG and HG/SS was to make money, and to get another generation of kids playing the games; transferring pokes was just a cool side effect. So as long as people will buy them, I'm pretty sure GF will keep making remakes.
    True. I hope they do. I've been waiting for a remake of R/S after GF made FR/LG and HG/SS.

I'm pretty sure Hoenn will look awesome in 3D.
    "Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes."

The Currents on that route that I forgot the number, dive, a guy in the desert resort mentions go-goggles and the guide refers to this. there are many reasons, if you look deep enough. also what was with that team rocket guy? those wern't in r/s/e.
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

Quote Originally Posted by Claus351 View Post
    The Currents on that route that I forgot the number, dive, a guy in the desert resort mentions go-goggles and the guide refers to this. there are many reasons, if you look deep enough. also what was with that team rocket guy? those wern't in r/s/e.
    What Team Rocket guy? The only random Team Rocket guy I can think of is the one from GSC and HGSS in Kanto that steals the machine part from the Power Plant. I remember it mentioned somewhere that he is from a far away place and Unova was the rumored.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Dive makes a return, so it's a big hint for the 3rd Gen remakes.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Falconx03 View Post
    The player receives the three orbs because there is no other way of obtaining the orbs if not given to. It's not possible the transfer the items up from past games to BW, I think.
    If thats so then why no Soul Dew?

What Team Rocket guy? The only random Team Rocket guy I can think of is the one from GSC and HGSS in Kanto that steals the machine part from the Power Plant. I remember it mentioned somewhere that he is from a far away place and Unova was the rumored.
    there was a Team plasma guy that referenced Team Rocket and Team Galactic also
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

I think he was referring to that random Team Rocket member that was in the Game Freak building in Black/White.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykonos View Post
    I think he was referring to that random Team Rocket member that was in the Game Freak building in Black/White.
    Yeah he was the guy who spoke in the weird accent and said things like "Team Rocket bye bye a go go". and stole the machine part.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    If thats so then why no Soul Dew?

there was a Team plasma guy that referenced Team Rocket and Team Galactic also
    Maybe the Soul Dew is to obtained in the remakes of Ruby/Sapphire. That could be a hint to the remakes.

Ah, I see why I didn't know Team Rocket was mentioned in BW because I never really read what the characters were saying in the game. I kind of just skipped through everything.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Well, considering that M15 and Keldeo, I think the next main series game is Gray/Grey, considering we can not rebattle Gym leaders and trainers around Unova. R/S Remake would come later on.
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

White 2 Shinies: Crobat, Dodrio, Rapidash, Gyarados, Gigalith, Nidoking, Luxray, Swoobat, Honchkrow, Jellicent (Male), Dragonite, Basculin, Garchomp, Hippowdon, Gengar, Raticate, Ditto, Dusknoir, Porygon Z, Staraptor, Glaceon, Bibarel, Suicune, Giratina, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Poliwhirl, Audino, Dialga, Meganium.

XY Shinies: Trevenant, Durant, Whiscash, Luvdisc, Gyarados, Politoed, Kingdra, Clauncher, Sharpedo, Seaking, Crawdaunt, Corsola, Octillery, Basculin, Remoraid, Starmie, Cloyster, Clawitzer, Relicanth, Dragalge, Fearow, Watchog, Huntail, Poliwrath, Poliwhirl, Lanturn, Dragonite and Barbouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykonos View Post
    It wasn't a Team Rocket member. It was one of the sound designers that play the TR theme.

The rocket guy from the end of HGSS's kanto stuff is in the game, though. He's in a house in Iccuris in the winter. He's married, has a kid, and gave up trying to rebuild team rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Well, considering that M15 and Keldeo, I think the next main series game is Gray/Grey, considering we can not rebattle Gym leaders and trainers around Unova. R/S Remake would come later on.
    It's kind of hard to say which one will come first basing off of the previous remakes and third version installments. Emerald came out after FireRed and LeafGreen while Platinum came out before HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    It wasn't a Team Rocket member. It was one of the sound designers that play the TR theme.

The rocket guy from the end of HGSS's kanto stuff is in the game, though. He's in a house in Iccuris in the winter. He's married, has a kid, and gave up trying to rebuild team rocket.
    It was? Shoot, I should look into things before posting then. I messed around in the Game Freak building back in April, so let the passage of time take the blame for this one.

Thank you, I wanted to say this but you beat me to it.

Anyways...I don't really know as far as hints go for the next game. B/W has been really vague.
    Black FC: 5028 7872 0522 (Travis)

My shiny pokemon:

References to older generations are not necessarily hints for future games.

The only hints we have that could possibly lead to future games are the following:
    :: The original function of the Dive Ball was restored, which makes it more effective on underwater Pokémon. There are no wild Pokémon underwater in Unova.
    :: You can obtain Shoal Salt and Shoal Water in the game, despite that fact that it has no use in this game.
    :: A placeholder for a Kyurem Forme was found in the game's coding.
    :: Future events involving Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect.

The rest are plain references.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Anyone see any resemblance in the three legendary dragons? fire/electric/ice? Yeah. I think they're hinting a sequel to black and white, because Iris and Drayden said there was originally ONE dragon pokemon. It could be Kyurem.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Spoiler:- pokemon joke of the week:

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    We still have to idea how to obtain Keldeo (yet), Meloetta, and Genesect.
    We do. They arrive via direct download and each trigger a short event somewhere in Unova, in the Moor of Icirrus, Castelia City and the P2 Laboratory, respectively. They do not have event item-triggered capture events as the Sinnoh contigent of Legendaries did, if that's what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysdude94 View Post
    Yeah. I think they're hinting a sequel to black and white, because Iris and Drayden said there was originally ONE dragon pokemon. It could be Kyurem.
    I don't think there's a whole lot of ambiguity to either matter here, is there? That there will without question be a third Unova title and that Kyurem is the only realistic candidate to be on the cover?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysdude94 View Post
    Anyone see any resemblance in the three legendary dragons? fire/electric/ice? Yeah. I think they're hinting a sequel to black and white, because Iris and Drayden said there was originally ONE dragon pokemon. It could be Kyurem.
    I think Kyurem is the corpse left behind, of the great dragon, it wouldnt make sense for the one dragon to BE kyurem cause it Zekrom and Reshiram are all three present.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast