Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Spongebob Squarepants

i like patrcik and squid ward :3
    patrick is so DERPY and Squidward is dang sexy!!!
    just kidding on that last part! xD he is just funny...

Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    i like patrcik and squid ward :3
    patrick is so DERPY and Squidward is dang sexy!!!
    just kidding on that last part! xD he is just funny...
    Squidward is really the only character that makes sense with his words! xD!

He's not as.... "foolish" that may be the wrong word to use. But not as foolish as Mr. Krabs, Patrick, and Spongebob.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Nesquik3D View Post
    Back when the show was still good, I REALLY liked the "Chocolate with Nuts" episode. This is my favorite line from the whole series:
    Spongebob: Patrick, you need to flatter the customer.
    Patrick: OK, got it. *knocks on door*
    Customer: Yes?
    Patrick: I love you.
    Customer: *closes the door*
    Oh Arceus, how could i forget this one? Thanks for reminding me haha!
    My future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, (event shiny) Metagross, Torkoal, Altaria, Walrein, Groudon

Proven fact: Stardust Road and Teresa Waltz from the Super Mario Galaxy CD are good lullabies. Thanks to Savanny Killersaurus for demonstrating.

Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

I loved that ep, especially the crazy stalker chocloate fishdude.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I love those two-part videos. You should watch his review on "Atlantis SquarePantis". It actually helped remind me why I hate that episoed.
    Already did. Speaking of horrifying scenes, if anyone hasn't seen the toenail scene, here it is; watch it and tell us what you think.

In other news, I looked up "Face Freeze" for some reason and DEAR LORD ALMIGHTY ARE THE WRITERS NIGHTMARE FETISHISTS?!!
    Oh this is so rich!
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 13th November 2012 at 3:19 AM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I like the episode where Patrick asks a random person, "Do you wanna hear a bathroom joke?" i cracked up the whole time.

Also, I agree with how the newer episodes have lower quality compared to the older episodes. They probably thought that today's kids are too dumb to criticize those episodes, so they stopped working so hard on the jokes.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I'm sorry because I am sure some of you wouldn't be pleased to hear me saying this but I thought "It's a Spongebob Christmas" was pretty awful. I'd love to hear if anyone else was disappointed. CBS got it right by airing the charming Frosty the Snowman and Frosty Returns but then they made the horrible mistake of giving us the awful specials Hoops and Yoyo Ruin Christmas and It's a Spongebob Christmas. I think I might stick with the Christmas classics for now on.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 24th November 2012 at 3:50 AM.

i never understood what caused it for this cartoon to became so big
    i know its super random and REALLY SOMETIMES i laugh too but other than that, i dont get the sense of humour , to me its personally often pretty lame x]

all of my friends call me squidward, my usual retort is that they are patrick.

man i need a:
    I Really wish i weren't here right now

button, that would seal the deal.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

my favorite Character is Mr. Krabs. i like the alaskan bull worm episode where Krabs starts foaming at the mouth
    I want Legit Pokemon, no Hacked ones!

Pokemon I need in FireRed:
    Pokemon I need in Emerald:

Diamond Pokedex COMPLETE!

Platinum Pokedex COMPLETE!

Heart Gold Pokedex COMPLETE
    Pokemon I need in Black 2:

I'm Robert, here are all my friend codes
    Diamond Friend Code: 0261 2558 7815
    Platinum Friend Code: 1548 7339 8497
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 2151 0497 8265
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4213 7431 5164

Offering Pokerus for Gen 5 and 6.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Well, there goes my sleep for tonight, those faces are just freaky, all except this one in my opinion, he's forever alone.

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

If you badly want the Team Plasma episodes to air soon, please put this in your signature.

There's a marathon on T.V. tonight, I'm watching it right now. There was a new (to me) 2012 episode that I watched.

Right now, I'm watching the episode were Spongebob takes in the worm and it has babies. Man those are some nasty looking critters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
    Well, there goes my sleep for tonight, those faces are just freaky, all except this one in my opinion, he's forever alone.
    That episode is one of the weirdest in my opinion- definitely pretty morbid.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

You know, at this point, it makes me wonder if the staff at Nickelodeon worship Spongebob like a god, like there's a giant bronze statue of Spongebob at Nickelodeon studios that they constantly bow to like an idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Right now, I'm watching the episode were Spongebob takes in the worm and it has babies. Man those are some nasty looking critters.
    That episode is one of the weirdest in my opinion- definitely pretty morbid.
    You mean "Pet or Pests" right? Uggh, that episode was just... ewwww, it's right up there with "The Splinter" as one of the grosses episodes in the series

And I agree with you on "Face Freeze", it's easily the most bizzare episode in the newer Spongebob seasons, I've never actually seen the episode myself, but just seeing the images of the episode make me wonder exactly what on earth the writers were on when they made this episode. I mean, I understand they're cartoon characters and are capable of bending reality with their bodies, but it makes me wonder if they were trying to disturb the viewers enough to get their attention with this episode in particular.

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

If you badly want the Team Plasma episodes to air soon, please put this in your signature.

You know, at this point, it makes me wonder if the staff at Nickelodeon worship Spongebob like a god, like there's a giant bronze statue of Spongebob at Nickelodeon studios that they constantly bow to like an idol.
    Think the closest they got is a giant mural/poster in the staff room.

And I agree with you on "Face Freeze", it's easily the most bizzare episode in the newer Spongebob seasons, I've never actually seen the episode myself, but just seeing the images of the episode make me wonder exactly what on earth the writers were on when they made this episode. I mean, I understand they're cartoon characters and are capable of bending reality with their bodies, but it makes me wonder if they were trying to disturb the viewers enough to get their attention with this episode in particular.
    I've been wondering if the animators are purposefully making these newer episodes unnecessarily violent/disturbing to see if it'll hopefully get pulled off the air. Don't think it seems to be working quite yet, though it's been chasing away a lot of the older fans. I think that if they really want SpongeBob cancelled, they'll have no choice but to insert--gasp!--actual blood every time something violent happens. They might as well go all the way, since we go as far as to seeing their internal organs at times.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I've been wondering if the animators are purposefully making these newer episodes unnecessarily violent/disturbing to see if it'll hopefully get pulled off the air. Don't think it seems to be working quite yet, though it's been chasing away a lot of the older fans. I think that if they really want SpongeBob cancelled, they'll have no choice but to insert--gasp!--actual blood every time something violent happens. They might as well go all the way, since we go as far as to seeing their internal organs at times.
    I find that idea hilarious, if not a bit improbable. A bunch of writers and animators around a table going "OK, the splinter didn't work. Let's try f*cked up faces this time, see if that works. If not, we'll just have to hang him or something. Hopefully we can get out of this mess soon..." I really don't think anything of the sort is happening, but it sure is a funny visualization.

Spongebob has indeed released some disturbing episodes. To Love A Patty, The Splinter, and Squid's Visit. Don't know if anyone has mentioned Squid's Visit, but its not only the creepiest episode of Spongebob, but has one of the most grotesque, brutal toe nail-ripping-off scenes ever created. Its agonizing and nauseating to watch.

Edit: Just checked, someone HAS mentioned it (ParaChomp). Glad to know I'm not alone on that.

On a lighter note:

"We've been duped!"
    "Duped!"
    "We've been bamboozled!"
    "We've been smeckledorfed!"
    "That's not even a word and I agree with you!"
    Last edited by FairGamer9215; 29th November 2012 at 1:40 AM.
    I am no longer active. Do not FC or contact me. I won't respond.

Quote Originally Posted by FairGamer9215 View Post
    I find that idea hilarious, if not a bit improbable. A bunch of writers and animators around a table going "OK, the splinter didn't work. Let's try f*cked up faces this time, see if that works. If not, we'll just have to hang him or something. Hopefully we can get out of this mess soon..." I really don't think anything of the sort is happening, but it sure is a funny visualization.
    I can dream, you know. *pouts*

Okay, I'm not going to pout. I'm too old to pout.

Spongebob has indeed released some disturbing episodes. To Love A Patty, The Splinter, and Squid's Visit.
    Good Lord, I hate that episode. My dad laughs at the toenail-removal part (albeit he is disturbed by it, too), meanwhile I can barely look at the screen. Even while watching the "Top 20 Worst SpongeBob Episodes" video on YouTube, I had to look away during that part. It's not as bad as "Squid Baby" which I believe is the worst episode to date, but the Squidward torturing is just unbearable either way.

On a lighter note:

"We've been duped!"
    "Duped!"
    "We've been bamboozled!"
    "We've been smeckledorfed!"
    "That's not even a word and I agree with you!"
    XD That's a good episode. Great use of black comedy that SpongeBob can't seem to exploit well enough these days.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

How about this Gem?

Spongebob: "The best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time!"

XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    How about this Gem?

Spongebob: "The best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time!"

XD
    ♪One with a collar turtleneck♪

♪Oh so fine♪

♪Because when you're wearing a striped sweater♪

"Any last words, Doodle?"

"Mihahalafalabala!"

"I'm...sorry, could you repeat that?'

Mi ha hala fala bala."

Also:

FINLAND!

You mean "Pet or Pests" right? Uggh, that episode was just... ewwww, it's right up there with "The Splinter" as one of the grosses episodes in the series
    I guess. I wasn't looking at the screen when the title rolled. And yes, the Splinter was pretty weird too.
    The first time I've seen anything about Face Freeze was the very end, when Spongebob, Patrick, Krabs & Squidward are frozen in the Krusty Krab. I was like O.O, what? Then I saw the whole episode later. The faces throughout are weird, but I think the final faces are the strangest.
    Quote Originally Posted by FairGamer9215 View Post
    "Any last words, Doodle?"

"Mihahalafalabala!"

"I'm...sorry, could you repeat that?'

Mi ha hala fala bala."
    I liked earlier when he was (nearly) erasing him (paraphrased):

Spongebob: 'Alright Doodle, this it for your own good. (he starts erasing) Take that, and this, and this, and that... (he's done erasing).

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I AM SPONGEBOB, DESTROYER OF EVIL!!!!!!!!'

Patrick: 'Take it easy, it's just a drawing'
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Hello thread, I like spongebob too
    My favourite episode has to be 'Chocolate with nuts' and 'I have an accident'.
    Patrick: "I love you."
    CHOCOLLLLAAATEEEE.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I liked earlier when he was (nearly) erasing him (paraphrased):

Spongebob: 'Alright Doodle, this it for your own good. (he starts erasing) Take that, and this, and this, and that... (he's done erasing).

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I AM SPONGEBOB, DESTROYER OF EVIL!!!!!!!!'

Patrick: 'Take it easy, it's just a drawing'
    I freakin' love "Frankendoodle". I actually think that's my favorite episode of all time, it has so many great moments to it. Especially the one with their doodle of Squidward. "We can't let it go into town!" XD Poor Squidward, indeed.

And of course, they acknowledge the awesomeness that is... the moustache. "Life is GOOD!"

Though I'm surprised that they never brought back the doodle jellyfish or moustache as a brick joke or something. Not that SpongeBob had a lot of continuity that I can think of, but there's a rather sentient jellyfish doodle and moustache swimming around. Might as well see it one other time to make sure they're still around, or something.
    I survived Pupa.

My personal faves are Idiot Box and Band Geeks. Some quotes/scenes:

Idiot Box:

"I couldn't think of what to get you, so I got you this box." "That's what I got you!"

"Spongebob, my hands are frozen solid. You'll have to cut them off with a saw." "I can't do that Patrick." "Why not?" "Because I already cut off my own arms!" "NOOOOOOOO!" Squidward opens box, they're just sitting there. -_-

Patrick pops his head out of the hat box. "Here I am!"

And, of course, IMAGINATION

Band Geeks:

"Is Mayonnaise considered an instrument?" "No Patrick." Patrick raises his hand, which Squid ward replies with: "Horse radish is not an instrument either." Puts down hand.

"Wind section!" Wind instruments play. "Brass!" Brass instruments play. "Okay, now the drums!" Drummers attempt to blow into their drumsticks, which launch and pin Squid ward to the wall. "Too bad that didn't kill me."

Patrick gets stuffed into a trombone by Sandy. "Whoever's the owner of a white sedan, you left your lights on."

"That's his...eager face."

And, who could forget, the amazing ending number? Just made it one of the best episodes that ever existed.
    Last edited by FairGamer9215; 29th November 2012 at 9:34 PM.

Told my little brother about Freeze Face so he looked it up on YouTube. He couldn't stop laughing...

It's not even comparable to Ren and Stimpy (whose humour I dislike but I see its angle) where overexaggerated expressions are used with correct timing, it's just dumb and pointless without any good comedy. Look at it this way though, it made my little brother chuckle nonstop and I'm sure it will do similar for the other kids and as long as a profit is being made off of the show, that's all that matters.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast