Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Spongebob Squarepants

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    My favorite characters are Gary, Patrick, and Plankton.
    My favorite episode was the one where Spongebob and Squidward worked at thee Krusty Krab 24/7 and the chocolate bar episode
    You mean Chocolate with Nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjames View Post
    I think my favourite episode is the one where Squidward starts a brass band to impress Squilliam. That spawned some great one-liners (big meaty claws, anyone?).
    How dare you forget "Is mayonnaise an instrument?"?!
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjames View Post
    I think my favourite episode is the one where Squidward starts a brass band to impress Squilliam. That spawned some great one-liners (big meaty claws, anyone?).
    We all know the most awesome part of "Band Geeks" is the very end. There's a reason it's named the best Nicktoon moment of all time, and is number one on "Spongebob's Top 100". Best part is, the song was made specifically for the episode, and is sung by David Glen Eisley. How is that not awesome?
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

This is the best quote from Can You Spare A Dime? "So much later the old narrator got tired of waiting and they had to hire a new one". That was the quote ever from that episode.

Spongebob Squarepants the Movie 2, it's official so who knows about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    My favorite episode was the one where Spongebob and Squidward worked at thee Krusty Krab 24/7 and the chocolate bar episode
    I think you mean "The Graveyard Shift" and "Chocolate With Nuts".

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by Zappo09 View Post
    This is the best quote from Can You Spare A Dime? "So much later the old narrator got tired of waiting and they had to hire a new one". That was the quote ever from that episode.
    Oh good Lord, "Can You Spare A Dime?" xD. One of the few episodes where SpongeBob snaps, but it's funny. Though I have no idea why SpongeBob has a maid outfit with an open back o_o...

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Spongebob Squarepants the Movie 2, it's official so who knows about it?
    It's been mentioned here before, and I think a few of us expressed displeasure with it (unless that's just me). I have no idea what it's about right now, all I know is it's a direct sequel from the movie, which is supposed to be the last episode chronologically. Stupid, stupid Viacom and Nickelodeon! Stephen Hillenburg, you should've said no to them after the first movie!

But of course, since I like SpongeBob and I have little brothers, I am going to be seeing the movie. I will be very pissed if they screw this movie up, especially the characters.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

My favorites were Survival of the Idiots, Pizza Delivery, Graveyard Shift, Chocolates with Nuts, Krusty Krab Training Video, the one with Smithy Wurben Yanker Manjenson(forgot:/) and the one with the Confessa Bear.

Found this on PewDiePie's channel. Although off topic, it's funny.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Found this on PewDiePie's channel. Although off topic, it's funny.
    Oh good Lord...

In that case, this is totally related. Killing two Flying-types with one Stone Edge.
    I survived Pupa.

I really liked this show when i was a kid i liked the pizza episode and the pretty patties one but as soon as spongebob got into its 7th or 8th season it got alot worse
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    I really liked this show when i was a kid i liked the pizza episode and the pretty patties one but as soon as spongebob got into its 7th or 8th season it got alot worse
    Correction: After the 3rd season, it sucked.

tumblr
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Oh good Lord...

In that case, this is totally related. Killing two Flying-types with one Stone Edge.
    Oh my...I would like a version without the music in the background though.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Does anybody know the Episode Sailor Mouth? The episode was when Spongebob and Patrick say bad words but Mr. Krabs told them to stop saying those bad words. Anyone know that episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Zappo09 View Post
    Does anybody know the Episode Sailor Mouth? The episode was when Spongebob and Patrick say bad words but Mr. Krabs told them to stop saying those bad words. Anyone know that episode?
    Who really doesn't? That is probably one of the best episodes in my opinion. I recall seeing this for the first time at a friend's house, and we were laughing the entire time (my friend pretty much said, "Oh my God, he said 'jackass'!" with the first swear, though it might be a different word). I'm pretty sure you can read the lips and know what they were saying under the dolphin chirps.
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
    Don't worry, I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Who really doesn't? That is probably one of the best episodes in my opinion. I recall seeing this for the first time at a friend's house, and we were laughing the entire time (my friend pretty much said, "Oh my God, he said 'jackass'!" with the first swear, though it might be a different word). I'm pretty sure you can read the lips and know what they were saying under the dolphin chirps.
    When you're young, the episode's alright.
    But when you grow up and your mind becomes dirtier, it always made my day.

When I was little, I never understood the ending of "Krusty Krab Training Video". When I first saw it, I thought the station must have glitched or they had to cut off the show due to timing. After seeing it multiple times, I always got mad because I thought the TV or Nick kept glitching the end up. So I always made it a point to watch it, in hopes of the unknown ending being revealed.

*Fast forward a few months*

"This is like the tenth time I've seen this episode and I never get to see th-OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

-__- I still can't believe it took me that long to figure it out. And I'm a smart guy!
    3DS FC: 0834-1463-5769
    IGN: Jacob

Grass Safari: and Quilladin

Shiny Pokemon FT: Tyrantrum

Shiny Pokemon LF:

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor737 View Post
    When I was little, I never understood the ending of "Krusty Krab Training Video". When I first saw it, I thought the station must have glitched or they had to cut off the show due to timing. After seeing it multiple times, I always got mad because I thought the TV or Nick kept glitching the end up. So I always made it a point to watch it, in hopes of the unknown ending being revealed.

*Fast forward a few months*

"This is like the tenth time I've seen this episode and I never get to see th-OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

-__- I still can't believe it took me that long to figure it out. And I'm a smart guy!
    The first time I saw the episode, I laughed a lot. It's seriously one of the funniest things they did when it comes to the Krusty Krab Secret Formula. "Truth or Square" disappointed me in more ways than one, and the cop-out on the Secret Formula was one of them to a point.

On one of the SpongeBob DVDs, actually (though I don't remember which one), there's a clip of Bill Fagerbakke and Carolyn Lawrence briefly mentioning the Krabby Patty Secret Formula, but though they wouldn't say the ingredients (whether they know it or not), they did bring up sea horses. Then I remembered the episode "My Pretty Seahorse", where Mystery got obsessed with Krabby Patties. If the meat used in the patties are made of sea horse, then that suggests Mystery was unintentionally a cannibal. From what I've looked up, sea horses are rarely cannibals. So I guess you can say that makes this episode one big Fridge Horror--for me, at least.

Though speaking of the Secret Formula, there actually IS a document about its ingredients floating around the Internet, but I can't find it. I didn't get a good look at it the first time around, sadly.
    I survived Pupa.

I like Normality I really laugh at that!! "Hi, how are you? see you around." and his house become normal house like ours! hahaha

"Pokeballs are red, water is blue, I came here to search for you and I will catch you!"
    ~brendan25

Current Team in Pokemon Y:

3DS FC: 2895-7891-8754

Quote Originally Posted by brendan25 View Post
    I like Normality I really laugh at that!! "Hi, how are you? see you around." and his house become normal house like ours! hahaha
    O_O Why did you remind me of Normal Squidward? It's one of the creepiest things SpongeBob has ever spawned, creepier than Spengebab (even though that was more on the fans' part).
    I survived Pupa.

you can never bee to old for spongebob square pants Nuff said

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Quote Originally Posted by VEVOZ View Post
    you can never bee to old for spongebob square pants Nuff said
    Who said you could? Anyone can watch, but no one can be sure they won't be harrased about it.

Okay. Face Freeze is the most hilarious episode ever. After the part where Sandy gives them a massage, Spongebob's face is the funniest thing ever!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Okay. Face Freeze is the most hilarious episode ever. After the part where Sandy gives them a massage, Spongebob's face is the funniest thing ever!
    I don't remember that episode....is it newer?

tumblr
    Omega Ruby team:

I just vividly recalled Patrick making Spongebob turn his belt to Wumbo and proceeding to rant about Wumbo, Wumbo-ing, and how it's first grade stuff. And then at the end Mermaid Man asks if he set the belt to Mumbo.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast