Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Spongebob Squarepants

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I know now what you're talking about, but I thought of this apology cake from an entirely different episode.

Here's the trivia behind it:

"The cake SpongeBob got for Patrick says 'Sorry about the scabies'. Scabies is a skin disease in humans where mites burrow into the skin and cause a rash that is similar to mange in animals with fur. In this case, scabies is an an STD to those in Bikini Bottom, like it would be in the human world."

Someone please tell me how in the hell that got past the radar. I'm seriously baffled by this.
    I'm guessing the same way the last few scenes in "Brain Easer" from Reguar show did.

Shmitty Werberyagermanjensan. HE WAS #1!

Just saw a picture that said that and it reminded me of that episode. I love that one, it's hilarious. "Oh my gosh, a floating SHOPPING LIST"

GodDamnZilla

Does anyone know the episode Club Spongebob with the magic conch?

Quote Originally Posted by Zappo09 View Post
    And I loved when the hermit guy sees the club in the sky.

'Make a wish, honey'.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by Zappo09 View Post
    It's a classic SpongeBob episode, I seriously don't know how any SpongeBob fan/avid watcher could miss it.

"All hail the magic conch!" *sits and stares out into space*
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Has ANYONE recall the episode where Spongebob gets the wild worm?

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Spongebob is jut plain awesome if you like it so much like me me and a friend created a spongebob club here on the forums just lookit up on the clubs section (currently working on a banner with link to it)
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava42 View Post
    Has ANYONE recall the episode where Spongebob gets the wild worm?
    Are you talking about the Alaskan Bull Worm, or the episode where he finds an ugly worm that turned out to have been pregnant, and they're a rare breed of worm? Those are the only worm episodes I can think of.

Oh, and "Wormy", but that doesn't count from what you're asking about.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Time for a crazy Spongebob theory http://www.cracked.com/article_19882...r4=recommended

It kinda makes sense I think...

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Time for a crazy Spongebob theory http://www.cracked.com/article_19882...r4=recommended

It kinda makes sense I think...
    Well, with all the humans that we've seen in the show (including scuba divers, and it was established MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy are actual men who because of mermaids can breathe underwater), you'd think that someone would've noticed something odd and gone to a scientist about it. It's just a fan theory, even if it sounds plausible. I mean, come on: there were instances where SpongeBob and his friends have become rather "realistic" whenever they exited their undersea home. It's safe to say they're "normal" from another perspective.

So... interesting, but cartoon logic rules this universe.

Because we now have the first season boxset, I saw "Reef Blower" for the first time last night. It was short, but because there was virtually no dialogue involved, they had to be clever with the pantomime and visual humor to get the short story across--and it worked. To think that was possibly the first episode of SpongeBob that started it all (unless you count the episode where SpongeBob applies for the Krusty Krab).
    I survived Pupa.

No, where Spongebob gets that worm and it gives birth. o-O Or the one about that toenail, the one where Spongebob loves a Patty and where Spongebob and Patrick tried to be good neighbors.
    Last edited by Quilava42; 3rd March 2013 at 8:05 PM.

[*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava42 View Post
    No, where Spongebob gets that worm and it gives birth. o-O Or the one about that toenail, the one where Spongebob loves a Patty and where Spongebob and Patrick tried to be good neighbors.
    The episode where the worm gives birth is called "Pet or Pests". The patty ep is just called "to love a patty" and the last one is just called "Good Neighbor".

Yeah I know. I mean by how annoying the plots were.

^ Yes! Those plots plus many others show much SB is past his exprirsion date...

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920