Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Spongebob Squarepants

Quote Originally Posted by TehGr81 View Post
    A good example of an awesome recent episode is "Planet of the Jellyfish".
    That episode is good, for a new one.
    フェージングのエコー

The things I adores from Spongebob Squarepants is the BGM. They always had a time for some Expression(If you know what I meant). So It didn't too fast to start a dialogue(Unlike any other cartoons which is way too fast).
    Credit for Spockisnotimpressed's Tumblr

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

Although it's not my favorite, I do find watching Spongebob quite addictive.
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fake Psychic View Post
    The things I adores from Spongebob Squarepants is the BGM. They always had a time for some Expression(If you know what I meant). So It didn't too fast to start a dialogue(Unlike any other cartoons which is way too fast).
    Fun fact: a lot of the music came from Ren and Stimpy, but they've made their own music that I do like especially.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Fun fact: a lot of the music came from Ren and Stimpy, but they've made their own music that I do like especially.
    Which ones exactly? I'm curious.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Which ones exactly? I'm curious.
    To list a couple:

Here's one in particular.

And another (think P.O.O.P.).

Oh, and another.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 1st June 2012 at 5:49 AM.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I believe this cartoon has to die very soon before it tries to become a longest-running show like The Simpsons and Pokemon.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I believe this cartoon has to die very soon before it tries to become a longest-running show like The Simpsons and Pokemon.
    Don/'t get your hopes up yet; they have a second movie in the works.
    Now that I listen to those and others, it's oddly similar. Funny how I never noticed.

I like Spongebob Squarepants and my favorite character is Sandy Cheeks, due to her great intelligence
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    Don/'t get your hopes up yet; they have a second movie in the works.
    WHAT!?!?!?!?

After the craptastic piece of crap that was the first movie, and the total decline that happened post-movie, they're going to kill the series further?

I pray that the storyboard shifts back to how they used to be (the staff changed--either rotated or lost/added people--post-movie), because now the show is just god-awful. I love the old episodes, but the writing now is terrible.

Yes I like Spongebob.But only durig 1999-2004.My favorite episode is Survival of the Idiots,because of Pinhead Larry and Dirty Dan (Who you callin' Pinhead?) I don't have a favorite character.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    WHAT!?!?!?!?

After the craptastic piece of crap that was the first movie, and the total decline that happened post-movie, they're going to kill the series further?

I pray that the storyboard shifts back to how they used to be (the staff changed--either rotated or lost/added people--post-movie), because now the show is just god-awful. I love the old episodes, but the writing now is terrible.
    I wasn't happy about this either, so you're not alone (though I do happen to like the movie).

Chronologically, the movie is the last episode, which means they're making a sequel to the final freakin' episode. The first movie was to show that SpongeBob (and I suppose Patrick) are able to grow up while remaining a kid at heart. If the second movie piss all over that and retcon it (and even a little whiz will ruin it), someone's going to get really angry letters.
    I survived Pupa.

WHAT!?!?!?!?

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Spong...014-29689.html
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...e-dauman295695
    Unfortunately, it's true.

I believe it was because Tom Kenney left the writing team or something? The reason escapes me.
    I wasn't happy about this either, so you're not alone (though I do happen to like the movie).

Chronologically, the movie is the last episode, which means they're making a sequel to the final freakin' episode. The first movie was to show that SpongeBob (and I suppose Patrick) are able to grow up while remaining a kid at heart. If the second movie piss all over that and retcon it (and even a little whiz will ruin it), someone's going to get really angry letters.
    Maybe it will go ther other way and be a prequel? Who's to say at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    I believe it was because Tom Kenney left the writing team or something? The reason escapes me.

Maybe it will go ther other way and be a prequel? Who's to say at this point.
    Was Tom Kenny writing some of the episodes? I knew Mr. Lawrence is on the writing team (don't know if he still is, though). I think you're thinking of Stephen Hillenburg. He's the executive producer now, Paul Tibbitt is the current showrunner, and has been since season four.

Perhaps, but I'm not very happy about it either way. I'm still putting the blame on Nickelodeon, it's like they live and breathe SpongeBob.
    I survived Pupa.

Spongebob is undoubtedly the most popular show they have, so it makes sense for them to be milking it to no end.

I know a Derek Drymon started doing things with storywriting after the first movie (he had previously been doing something else), so I have a lot of animosity toward him even though I have no clue what he does exactly.

LoL! This morning, Iwas eating and suddenly, Nickelodeon aired the "Ick Episode". I was like dafuq and lost interest in my food. LoL

"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they speak."

~~~Black FC: 0175 6765 7656~~~
    ~~~X FC: 0259 1258 2670~~~

Quote Originally Posted by LightningRevolver View Post
    LoL! This morning, Iwas eating and suddenly, Nickelodeon aired the "Ick Episode". I was like dafuq and lost interest in my food. LoL
    I can handle that episode, I think it's kinda neat (even if it's a bit gross). It's the toenail-removal in "House Fancy" I can't stand. That part has to be the most disgusting thing put on SpongeBob, and I can watch "The Splinter" while eating.
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningRevolver View Post
    Ha! That happens so much to me! It happens the most when the episode with the mermaid man and barnicle boy 'actors' airs.
    フェージングのエコー

Spongebob is my fave character. ^^
    Mon e s s e n t i e l.
    PM me if you'd like a signature.

Gfx deviantART tumblr

WHAT!?!?!?!?

Seriously?! Another movie!? They are going to kill sponge bob's persisting fans and throw the carcasses into tar pits! >.< Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Fading Echoes View Post
    Seriously?! Another movie!? They are going to kill sponge bob's persisting fans and throw the carcasses into tar pits! >.< Why?
    Meanwhile, in the Nickelodeon chairman office...

Last edited by Kutie Pie; 3rd June 2012 at 11:15 PM. Reason: image is clickable :D
    I survived Pupa.

Meanwhile, in the Nickelodeon chairman office...

Quite funny, but seriously!?
    フェージングのエコー

I don't like Spongebob anymore because the newer episodes have gotten so weird. My favorite episode is Chocolate With Nuts

http://www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=jbla

Please go to this website and make a FREE account! You will have a virtual character, virtual pets, and virtual friends! Similar to Neopets but WAY better!!!

I claimed Spongebob Squarepants the other day. Problem?
    But yeah. I remember loving this show. It's still alright, but I still prefer the older one.
    Also, people at my school like to poke fun at the songs. We sing FUN, the Campfire Song Song, and I'm a Goofy Goober sometimes out of boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by Fading Echoes View Post
    I actually liked the first movie, but I don't think there needs to be a sequel. Anyway, I rarely keep up with the show these days. I noticed a drastic change when the show returned from hiatus in 2005, and I just couldn't adapt to it. I still watch the occasional episode if there's nothing else on television, but I usually zone out after a few minutes.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast