Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant / Jolly
Hold Item: Life Orb
Ev's: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

- Swords Dance
- Razor Leaf
- Pin Missile / Return
- Leech Seed

Even though it has low Attack Base Stats (70), it is still usable with the help of Swords Dance.

Because of Technician, Razor Leaf's power increases to 82 (without applying STAB) with a chance to make critical hits.

Pin Missile gets the Technician boost (because of which it gets a minimum BP of 42 and maximum BP of 105), but low accuracy of it can create problems. Return is a substitute which can be used instead of it.

Life Orb would give it the necessary boost in power and with Leech Seed it would work good.

Edit: It would be good if the Roserade line gets "Bullet Seed" as a DW move because with Technician it would have a minimum BP of 74 and maximum BP of 185
Lol, that made my day. Thank you. Although, if you were to seriously run a SD Roserade set (Heaven forbid), I'd scrap Pin Missle completely and run Poison Jab at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
I did the Chandelure POTW.. is it any good?

Also I'm not sure if I'm doing the Roserade POTW but regardless don't forget NU sets for Roselia and LC sets for whatever its baby form is called.
Yeah, it was alright. The Memento part was cute.

Okay, so what Roserade basically does is set up Spikes or Toxic Spikes and maybe put things to sleep. The specially defensive Spikes set is probably the most effective Roserade set I've ever used in OU as it stops Rain pretty well. It looks like this.

Roserade@Leftovers
Calm
Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP, 120 Def, 136 SpD
Moves:
-Spikes
-Giga Drain
-Sludge Bomb
-Rest

Rest + Natural Cure makes for good recovery most of the time, surprisingly. Roserade also still has enough power to hurt stuff with Giga Drain and Sludge Bomb, although much of the time it will just be setting up Spikes.

There's also the more offensive Toxic Spikes set.

Roserade@Leftovers
Timid
Natural Cure
EVs; 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Moves:
-Sleep Powder
-Toxic Spikes
-Leaf Storm
-Sludge Bomb

Blah blah, standard stuff. Pretty strong with a base 125 SpA stat. Good offensive Toxic Spikes user, and Sleep Powder is always useful.

As far as Roselia goes, it's actually pretty bulky on the special side with the Evolite. It also sets up Spikes and Toxic Spikes about as easily as its older sibling in OU.

Roselia@Evolite
Calm
Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP, 252 SpD, 4 Def
Moves:
-Spikes/Sleep Powder
-Giga Drain
-Sludge Bomb/Toxic Spikes
-Rest/Synthesis

Pretty much every set Roselia can (and should be) running all mixed into one. Sleep Powder is illegal with Spikes, so if you run Sleep Powder, run Toxic Spikes. Even though weather is much more rare in RU with the ban of Snover, making Synthesis much more reliable, I still find Rest + Natural Cure better most of the time.

So yeah, my two cents.